Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,950,152 Views | 231497 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by permabull
Spaceship
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Decided to sell SNSS for a 25% gain rather risk holding it AH. We'll see...I may regret it be 25% ain't too shabby.
Barty Dont Hedge
Someone else on Cheddar look at MET. The 40C 8/21 are rolling in with 200 contracts every 5 minutes or so for the last 2 hours...
ProgN
Rice and Fries said:

Class of 2014 Whoop on page 2014!
Thanks for making me feel very old.
AgEng06
AG
Anyone taking profits on MGNI... or letting this baby run to $10+?
McInnis 03
AG
Barty said:

Beerosch said:

McInnis 03 said:

jtmoney03 said:

Do tell!
https://t.co/3CeuGYZpXb

Using this shared scan, I removed the OI field scan, I'm only looking at OTC's that are busting new highs that have insane volume. It's kind of showing me what the penny pumpers are doing at the moment. These will be scalps for me.

I used it and it gave me 4 returns, one was GOSY, then all of a sudden I start seeing GOSY light up my twitter. That's enough for me to realize the pumpers are on it at the moment
And the other 3?
You have to subscribe to McInnis service for the other 3. LOL
TalkingToMyselfTrading.com
ProgN
cjo03 said:

Prognightmare said:

PSA;

If you wanted to catch XOM next dividend then you have to buy the stock tomorrow. It will be paid on 9/10.

I should probably know this, but how long do you have to hold it?

And more generally does the holding period vary by stock or is it standard.
You have to be holding it on it's ex-div date, which for XOM, is tomorrow. You could sell it theoretically Thursday but still receive the dividend on 9/10, iirc.
PPAag06
AG
Prognightmare said:

Rice and Fries said:

Class of 2014 Whoop on page 2014!
Thanks for making me feel very old.
Agreed, can we just skip to page 2022 please.
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

Barty said:

Beerosch said:

McInnis 03 said:

jtmoney03 said:

Do tell!

Using this shared scan, I removed the OI field scan, I'm only looking at OTC's that are busting new highs that have insane volume. It's kind of showing me what the penny pumpers are doing at the moment. These will be scalps for me.

I used it and it gave me 4 returns, one was GOSY, then all of a sudden I start seeing GOSY light up my twitter. That's enough for me to realize the pumpers are on it at the moment
And the other 3?
You have to subscribe to McInnis service for the other 3. LOL
TalkingToMyselfTrading.com
Every time you do that I'm reminded of the Bill Cosby or Richard Pryor stand up when he said, "I said to myself "SELF".
Maedan86
AG
Looks like QD might finally be moving up....which seems perfectly on queue since I sold half of my position yesterday! Dang!
ClutchCityAg

2016.. Whoop!
Let it ride
BearkatRunner88
AG
QCOM rocket
McInnis 03
AG
Another more traditional (bullish) play on SLV.....

23/26/29 call fly
Sept 18
$.59 ea

Max profit occurs if SLV is $26 on Sept 18.
Break even pts are 23.59 / 28.41
ClutchCityAg
If you are like me and own a fair amount of GLD, I have been looking at GLDI as a hedge. It is an ETN that operates off the returns of covered call sell for GLD. I don't own enough shares to sell my own covered calls so figured this could be a good alternative.

Anyone used similar funds before? Any input on the risks of something like this?

Edit: SLVO is the same thing for SLV as well
Let it ride
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

jtmoney03 said:

Do tell!

YNWA_AG
AG
I'm letting it run. CTV ads are going to be huge
EngrAg14
AG
DIS looking to push

LMT has a gap till 402 once it breaks 397

SQ to 147 by Friday

MSFT to 215 by 8/21
Proposition Joe
CNBC discussing FTNT (Fortinet Inc.)... I keep waiting for them to say "We're actually hearing reports that much of this stock inflation has come from RobinHood users thinking they are investing in Fortnite".
Barty Dont Hedge
Ranger222 said:

Money will not stay in financials for long....take a look at the beautiful flag forming on SNAP. Have time to take a position next few days.
Thanks Ranger!!
george1992
Maedan86 said:

Looks like QD might finally be moving up....which seems perfectly on queue since I sold half of my position yesterday! Dang!
I sold back at 1.7 for the rest of you.
WoMD
Are you guys still holding AMD through this drop off?
59 South
AG
EngrAg14 said:

DIS looking to push

LMT has a gap till 402 once it breaks 397

SQ to 147 by Friday

MSFT to 215 by 8/21
If we see a rotation back into tech, SQ should go higher than this quick. 155+ potential fast. Pivots are about 143.50 / 148 / 155.

Some of these names like SQ and ROKU which killed earnings last week but got caught up in the rotation should fare very well if that rotation happens.
59 South
AG
WoMD said:

Are you guys still holding AMD through this drop off?
Yes, it's a longer term hold for me though. It was just very extended.
Joseph Freshwater, Sr
Spaceship said:

Decided to sell SNSS for a 25% gain rather risk holding it AH. We'll see...I may regret it be 25% ain't too shabby.

I did this yesterday - sold in after mkt
Joseph Freshwater, Sr
Maedan86 said:

Anyone got a ballpark figure of how far this may run?
Fireman
AG
$VXRT rocket-ship. Not sure why, but long-time holder enjoying the ride.
Ranger222
AG
Ranger222 said:

Money will not stay in financials for long....take a look at the beautiful flag forming on SNAP. Have time to take a position next few days.

Maybe not! Wants to break the flag today
Ranger222
AG
I have been playing the recent home buying trend....Z, RDFN, HD and LOW as well as home builders and others like PHM.

Z had a power earnings gap last week, and may be about to touch the low end of the gap soon around ~76.0x...I expect it to hold that gap and would be good chance to go long. RDFN also setting up for a break higher. Like Z more.
Fireman
AG
Ranger222 said:

Ranger222 said:

Maybe not! Wants to break the flag today
This was a nice call - thank you. Bought Aug. 28 $21 calls for $1.50, and their already at $2.00.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Is it just me or does anyone else think RLFTF will regain most of what they lost last night/today + some? Just don't see most people buying into a Russian vaccine when people are already going to be hesitant on any vaccine (especially a Russian one)
george1992
Joseph Freshwater, Sr said:

Maedan86 said:

Anyone got a ballpark figure of how far this may run?
I just bought back in at 1.85 so I'm guessing it stops at 1.85 until I sell again.
Fireman
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Is it just me or does anyone else think RLFTF will regain most of what they lost last night/today + some? Just don't see most people buying into a Russian vaccine when people are already going to be hesitant on any vaccine (especially a Russian one)
I'm net free in my position, and seeing Mr. Reebok's passion for the stock and the fact that he has "most" of his money (which is cringe worthy for sure) I'm willing to stick it out and see what happens. Planning to hold until $5.00+ or zero.
canagian
AG
Fireman said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

I'm net free in my position, and seeing Mr. Reebok's passion for the stock and the fact that he has "most" of his money (which is cringe worthy for sure) I'm willing to stick it out and see what happens. Planning to hold until $5.00+ or zero.
same here - net free is a great place to live...
McInnis 03
AG
I killed silver
Fireman
AG
McInnis - I'd love to hit on a big money fly this week like AMZN a few weeks ago. You got any thoughts on a $TSLA Fly?
Fightin_Aggie
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I killed silver

Thank you. Been wanting to buy more
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
First Page Last Page
Page 2016 of 6615

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.