Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,227,153 Views | 225106 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by BlueTaze
TXAG14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good luck. Couldn't push myself to do it. Lots of FOMO buying still.
ProgN
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Probably another Senator who knows absolutely nothing about how their investments are handled.
tramaro1
AG
Spaceship said:

Freakin' Amazon! I sold out way too early.

Haha that ain't no joke. Had weekly $2400 calls sold this morning around $15, those *******s got up to $80....geez!!! Oh well profit is profit right!
Pignorant
AG
I would just like to point out MSFT is close to setting an all time high if we have one or two more days green.
spud1910
AG
tramaro1 said:

Spaceship said:

Freakin' Amazon! I sold out way too early.

Haha that ain't no joke. Had weekly $2400 calls sold this morning around $15, those *******s got up to $80....geez!!! Oh well profit is profit right!
Same here. I bought and watched fall yesterday so sold most as soon as recovered and made a little profit. Sold my runner at 32.
62strat
AG
Pignorant said:

I would just like to point out MSFT is close to setting an all time high if we have one or two more days green.
nflx and amzn both have blown past their all time highs the last few days. I'm sure plenty of others.

Those two stocks alone have almost single handily wiped out my entire loss from February to March. I'm 80% of the way back up to Feb. levels.
FrioAg 00
AG
MSFT continue to be my work horse.

I've made a few mistakes with Amazon, XOM, and others - but MSFT has more than made up for it and always keeps me above S&P
ryanhnc10
AG
What's going on after hours? SPY made a big move
tlepoC
AG
I bought puts
YNWA_AG
AG
Almost to Tuesday high
McInnis 03
AG
Aggierific said:

I bought puts
Wasn't me for once
khaos288
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Aggierific said:

I bought puts
Wasn't me for once

Calls here. This aggierific guy is the new blitz
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Trump pump

And the obligatory "I decided last minute not to buy the 285c I was eyeing"
claym711
AG
Sounds like reports that a Remdisivir trial is showing success. Nice ramp after the close. There is either going to be a rough time ahead, or we enter a new valuation paradigm. I believe we are valued higher now on SPY than in Feb 2020.
fightintxag13
AG
SOB! Those BA calls that I bought and then was promptly scared out of are now ITM!
shiphunt
AG
McInnis 03 said:

72000 contracts went through on BA 145C for TOMORROW
https://t.co/rlIzqcsYXd?amp=1
spud1910
AG
claym711 said:

Sounds like reports that a Remdisivir trial is showing success. Nice ramp after the close. There is either going to be a rough time ahead, or we enter a new valuation paradigm. I believe we are valued higher now on SPY than in Feb 2020.
Yeah, I bought GILD $85 calls that expire tomorrow awhile back. I had written them off. They might have chance now.
khaos288
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

I'll sell you those.

Thanks bro
Touchless
AG
Does anyone on here have a way they calculate what they expect option prices to be? For example, I have a SPY $279C for tomorrow and let's just say it opens at $284 which is the current AH price. If I wanted to set a limit to sell it essentially when markets open, how do I know what to price it at without screwing myself by setting it too low?

I had the DIS $115C that were discussed on here and I set them to sell at market open, but I also had the price barely too high so they never sold and I end up missing out on a lot on it.
ProgN
fightintxag13 said:

SOB! Those BA calls that I bought and then was promptly scared out of are now ITM!

BA up big AH

Look for futures to be up big in the morning
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
NRD09 said:

Maximus_Meridius said:

McInnis 03 said:

I just...I can't...no...just...no...

I just can't even make myself buy one.
ditto this. I hate BA so much but I want to grab one. They're still $1.40 each. That's $10M someone dropped

Didn't buy one. They're in the money ah. I bet someone goes to jail for this one
ryanhnc10
AG
claym711 said:

Like I said this morning, this market is stupid
gougler08
AG
shiphunt said:

McInnis 03 said:

https://t.co/rlIzqcsYXd?amp=1
Man if they actually prosecuted people for insider trading, the world would be a different place
Carlo4
AG
Futures already up 2%.
leoj
AG

Insane. Does the SEC even exist anymore?
Touchless
AG
Holy smokes. I bought 2 of them and then tried to sell them once I saw the huge purchase was actually to close out the position. I also entered at $141 instead of $145. I hope that holds throughout the night.
Ragoo
AG
khaos288 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Aggierific said:

I bought puts
Wasn't me for once

Calls here. This aggierific guy is the new blitz
theeee blitzzzzzz
Ragoo
AG
Has anyone seen Talon2DSO lately?
YNWA_AG
AG
Wish I could have bought these. Restricted from all airlines. Etc.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
The call you're describing has $5 of intrinsic value and almost no premium left being expiration day (theta? ) so if you want to be sure it fills set the limit sell at $5 and don't look at it again
La Bamba
AG
Ok, question....my Apr 17 SPY 286c are suddenly not worthless pieces of crap. Can I sell those suckers AH like I would a stock?? I have Fidelity...
Ragoo
AG
La Bamba said:

Ok, question....my Apr 17 SPY 286c are suddenly not worthless pieces of crap. Can I sell those suckers AH like I would a stock?? I have Fidelity...
no
gougler08
AG
La Bamba said:

I think only 15 min after close...
La Bamba
AG
Kiss a fat man's fanny.
First Page Last Page
Page 1332 of 6432

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.