Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,169,542 Views | 224744 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by Talon2DSO
CSTXAg92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Going with the 6/19 SPY 280P @ $18.25 this morning.
McInnis 03
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I only trade options. If I'm buying the equities, they're long term holds for me 95% of the time. There's really no modification required. You just use the pivots as your entrance and exits and go about like you would with equities. He's trading betas 90% of the time, so when it hits a pivot it's good for a pretty sizable move and you can usually flip the options in 2-5 minutes for over 25%
Dude, I'm digging the Tahoe. Maybe I need to sign up for PS60Feed
gougler08
AG
Futures climbing this morning, may open up green
BB675
AG
Any plays for non-options traders this morning? I am trying to learn by reading this thread but I am not comfortable doing so just yet.
texagbeliever
I was kind of hoping for a flat to red open as an opportunity to buy and get some cash out of the sidelines.
zag213004
AG
Is the cost of the PS60Feed 40 or 79/ month? There are 2 different prices
IrishTxAggie
AG
It is $79. He upped the price at the beginning of February.
AnyOtherName
AG
BB675 said:

Any plays for non-options traders this morning? I am trying to learn by reading this thread but I am not comfortable doing so just yet.
Take a look at $WORX. Jumped from 2.25 - 9.xx's pre-market. Supposedly going to be bringing in $35MM a week and had a $20MM market cap before announcement. Would like to get some seasoned eyes on this one. Currently trading around Model T at 6.08

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3560067-scworx-rockets-95-premarket-on-order-for-2m-covidminus-19-blood-tests
YNWA_AG
AG
Y'all think those CX $4.5 4/17 end up ITM this week
YNWA_AG
AG
Y'all think those CX $4.5 4/17 end up in the money this week?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Massive flip flop by Goldman
oldarmy1
AG
CX volume into the open $2.38
oldarmy1
AG
YNWA_AG said:

Y'all think those CX $4.5 4/17 end up in the money this week?
I'm thinking no...
CSPAggie05
AG
So I'm new at this and just playing around now that I'm working from home until at least the end of the month.

I was taking a look at OVV that's up +7% in premarket. Do I look at the previous days trading to try to determine the break through points? It appears to me if the premarket price holds the next point of resistance would be around $4.78.

Once again just trying to figure out what to be looking at and time range for one sock that was mentioned last week
McInnis 03
AG
yeesh, tough start for the Disney lotto ticket calls this friday.
Aggie_2463
AG
LADR is a mover - down 14%
Aston04
AG
Watching ABT today. They go ex-dividend tomorrow (not much, but I like collecting them)... Seems like I should be able to get out and in with the bullish trend of that stock. Hoping to get a good price point to get in.
Post removed:
by user
Touchless
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

LADR is a mover - down 14%
Aston04
AG
overall--- I'm just key keying in stocks that benefit from the corona virus trend.... Food makers, drug makers, grocers, video game companies, etc... I think that's a great way to mitigate risk in this market.
TChaney
Maximus_Meridius
AG
For those of you watching WYNN, it's down 3.50 at the moment. Looks like the 38.2% Fibb is at 65.2 by my reckoning. 50% would be 61.66.
BB675
AG
I jumped on WORX this morning like an idiot...
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
BB675
AG
Which airline stock do you guys like most? I was leaning DAL but UAL looks like it has more upside.
Carlo4
AG
Averaging down on Thursday worked well this time with SDOW. Was able to close out any losses from that last week and now back in the green nicely.
oldarmy1
AG
Good indicators on continuation of pullback now but there should be an intraday push upward coming. We have a juicy gap down at $253.32 on SPY & 2538.18. If we hit $270 SPY/ 2660 SPX odds move way up for that to happen./\
AnyOtherName
AG
BB675 said:

I jumped on WORX this morning like an idiot...
Where exactly did you jump on... trading up +1.5 pts from when I replied to you
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

Good indicators on continuation of pullback now but there should be an intraday push upward coming. We have a juicy gap down at $353.32 on SPY & 2538.18. If we hit $270 SPY/ 2660 SPX odds move way up for that to happen./\
353? on the SPY?
BB675
AG
I got in at $6.40 and sold at $6.38. I couldn't handle how volatile it was! Kicking myself now. That is what happens when you don't know what you are doing...
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

Good indicators on continuation of pullback now but there should be an intraday push upward coming. We have a juicy gap down at $353.32 on SPY & 2538.18. If we hit $270 SPY/ 2660 SPX odds move way up for that to happen./\
353? on the SPY?
253.....you know oldarmy fast typing glitches by now.
ProgN
I know, I just have to poke the whale once in awhile.
oldarmy1
AG
Markets trying for that push upward right now. 5 minute charts were all trying to break upward. See if it follows through here.

Net regained its path up.
Touchless
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Good indicators on continuation of pullback now but there should be an intraday push upward coming. We have a juicy gap down at $253.32 on SPY & 2538.18. If we hit $270 SPY/ 2660 SPX odds move way up for that to happen./\
So do you wait for SPY to hit the $270 mark and then buy $253P or do you go in at like $256P to give a little cushion and target selling when SPY his $254 or something instead?
oldarmy1
AG
Nope...big wash out to new lows. Day traders trap
First Page Last Page
Page 1298 of 6422

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.