Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,168,866 Views | 224734 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by M4 Benelli
EngrAg14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ragoo said:

Set a limit order to sell my Roku $105 weeklies at $6.00 in case I am not able to be at the computer. I hope it triggers.

Roku should be able to reach 110 before a push back down, assuming macro doesn't fall out first.
Ragoo
AG
EngrAg14 said:

Ragoo said:

Set a limit order to sell my Roku $105 weeklies at $6.00 in case I am not able to be at the computer. I hope it triggers.

Roku should be able to reach 110 before a push back down, assuming macro doesn't fall out first.
by close tomorrow?

I bumped the limit to $8.00, I doubt there is that much premium in the price but we shall see.

This morning should be a good one.
EngrAg14
AG
Ragoo said:

EngrAg14 said:

Ragoo said:

by close tomorrow?

I bumped the limit to $8.00, I doubt there is that much premium in the price but we shall see.

This morning should be a good one.
Oh missed the weeklies part.
Either way its gonna be good money for the first few hours today!
IrishTxAggie
AG
NIO up over 5% PM
Aggie_2463
AG
NIO and HEAR are the ones I see and think "Should re-enter these here because they are headed up", but I just can't do it. They burned me lol
Shundere
So my strategy is to have stops in place for options at a loss of 50%. Do others use this strategy? I feel like it can screw me sometimes because things do turn around, but it is a very risky game to play. Then again, so are options.

For example, MU and JPM. Both have dropped below a 50% loss, so they sold. But now both are back up.
claym711
AG
The last gap of this size with similar AH volume price action was 10/3/18. I doubt we do it again, but its an odd 'coincidence'
IrishTxAggie
AG
I bottom picked leaps on NIO. I've got quite a few $5 Jan 21 that I have an average around .63 on
Gigemags382
AG
S&P all time intra-day, right?
oldarmy1
AG
WK
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
edit: NM I see yesterdays post. Thank you.
TheBiggerEvent
AG
What's the exit?
oldarmy1
AG
TheBiggerEvent said:

What's the exit?
Trend confirmation so trend should continue towards $60. Take some off at $1.90 area and then look for $2.65+

Look at trend chart. In wouldn't panic sell that on an upside down day.
oldarmy1
AG
I was a day early on my ROKU Puts
Aggie_2463
AG
Entered TEUM at $2.73 yesterday, went ahead and took profits at $2.895.... That one I have a feeling will dip back down. I don't think it's quite ready to break out.

Saying that, it'll sky rocket this afternoon.
Ragoo
AG
EngrAg14 said:

Ragoo said:

i closed out of these on the bounce above 107 after the initial drop
IrishTxAggie
AG
Lots of triggering from the computers as NIO hit $3
oldarmy1
AG
ENT $0.90

Just sayin

ProgN
IrishTxAggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ENT $0.90

Just sayin

My Nov. $1 didn't fill this morning and now it won't.
spud1910
AG
NIO weeklies at the open. Wish I had had a little more confidence in it.
ProgN
Market starting dropping right after that Trump tweet. The prospect of a retaliatory strike and escalation could put a damper on this fed rally, JMO.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Any thoughts on CORN - potential for mid-18 - 19? Nice daily candle forming today.
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

Market starting dropping right after that Trump tweet. The prospect of a retaliatory strike and escalation could put a damper on this fed rally, JMO.
Absolutely
ProgN
gotsand said:

Any thoughts on CORN - potential for mid-18 - 19? Nice daily candle forming today.
I sold all my AMD calls at the open. I'm primarily in cash. I would be reluctant taking any new positions until the close. With uncertainty regarding our response to Iran, traders may sell positions and not hold too much overnight and the weekend, especially if Iran escalates with another provocation.
Aggie_2463
AG
Prognightmare said:

As long as RIG and CHK keep going up with oil

I'm sitting on cash as well, besides the two above, for a pull back.
Ragoo
AG
Prognightmare said:

gotsand said:

I sold all my AMD calls at the open. I'm primarily in cash. I would be reluctant taking any new positions until the close. With uncertainty regarding our response to Iran, traders may sell positions and not hold too much overnight and the weekend, especially if Iran escalates with another provocation.
i am only holding call positions out 30+ days. Will probably just chill for a few weeks.
badharambe
AG
accumulating VSTM for long swing on this pull. Goal is $3 range.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Same. Only things I have right now are into July
ProgN
I'm with you on waiting bud. The only thing that would do well is O&G stocks but I've lost enough on those recently so I prefer to be in 80% cash.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Prognightmare said:

gotsand said:

Agree, but I was thinking slightly longer term. Entry would require confirmation on today's candle. Plus it's a commodity-based issue (Corn) not purely technical.
ProgN
I apologize, I was thinking options and not the security. Timing with options could be dicey if things escalate.
ProgN
AgShaun00
AG
gold stocks are blowing up. Might be a good time with the iran situation to hit it.

RGLD is a great gold stock as it is a royalty stock. Multiple times I have traded it and hit it big. Look into them.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Carnival (CUK & CCL) is getting the red headed stepchild treatment today. On a slight earnings cut outlook. Looks like a sizeable overreaction to get an entry on.
First Page Last Page
Page 603 of 6421

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.