Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,055,228 Views | 224337 Replies | Last: 55 min ago by cryption
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So much ado about nothing with the Fed today?
oldarmy1
AG
No telling what markets will do. Would love a great pullback followed by a China deal that just wrecks shop on the bears. It would end the stagnation.

I'd be inclined to go the exact opposite over where this day ends going. Upward = Red futures Selloff = Green Futures
Aggie_2463
AG
oldarmy1 said:

No telling what markets will do. Would love a great pullback followed by a China deal that just wrecks shop on the bears. It would end the stagnation.

I'd be inclined to go the exact opposite over where this day ends going. Upward = Red futures Selloff = Green Futures
I just want oil to go up and get me my money back, and OSTK to come back down a bit. Is that too much to ask?
Tumble Weed
gougler08 said:

So much ado about nothing with the Fed today?
Trump and Winnie the Poo might rub their wieners together at the G20. Trade accordingly.
oldarmy1
AG
WK making a move. Good chart pattern on the dailies. Broke to new high yesterday before a retrace of 30% of yesterdays candles. Today held serve most of the day and then upward movement wiping away yesterdays red candle.

My target is $2.65
EngrAg14
AG
Dang sold my ROKU calls way too early.

Bought DIS for 144 6/28 and DE for 166 7/5 , plan to exit a little before it hits for the pushback that will occur during both.
Ragoo
AG
EngrAg14 said:

I don't quite get why the markets are slow today.

We don't expect a rate increase, if no increase happens its likely due to waiting to see what happens with china and is told to us as such.
What else gives?
just want to give a shoutout. You have made some great calls here the last couple of weeks. Post more.
Ragoo
AG
EngrAg14 said:

Dang sold my ROKU calls way too early.

Bought DIS for 144 6/28 and DE for 166 7/5 , plan to exit a little before it hits for the pushback that will occur during both.
i am holding my 105 weekly ROKU calls.
IrishTxAggie
AG
LPSN showing some life today
oldarmy1
AG
ENT up 15.47% today..little over 20% since posting yesterday. Starting to make good money on that little sucker.
oldarmy1
AG
IF ENT gets over $1 we have $1 options to juice holdings. Love small caps with options availability.
HoustonAg2014
AG
Do we think Powell and Trump are playing chicken? What happens if we get a China deal in the next 2-3 weeks and then Powell slams the doors on a rate cut or "patiently waits to see further data"?
IrishTxAggie
AG
If there's a China deal, rates will go up IMO
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

So tea leave time would be a big rally taking us to all time highs and then......
HoustonAg2014
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I would have to think that if Trump catches wind of not cut, he will fire Powell. If he catches wind that the FED is going to increase rates, all hell will break loose. I'm not sure it's possible for us to get to the point where the FED raises rates IMO, but who knows.
EngrAg14
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

Do we think Powell and Trump are playing chicken? What happens if we get a China deal in the next 2-3 weeks and then Powell slams the doors on a rate cut or "patiently waits to see further data"?

I think Powell has one chance to get the rate cut right to prevent a recession this year or even next.
China I think it playing this deal game to make trump look bad on economy as close to the 2020 election as possible to get another candidate elected. If a China deal is made absolutely great but I truely doubt it is made before Oct/Nov.
I think we get more good news in Jy saying they still have kinks to work out but progress is improving.
Come Sept China pulls back some or wants more out of a deal and this continues till someone backs out or the bubble just burst.
La Bamba
AG
So is Nio finally back?
E
AG
La Bamba said:

So is Nio finally back?

Don't jinx us!
TheCougarHunter
AG
Shopify
ryanhnc10
AG
Still hasn't crossed its 20 day moving average and is still part of a bear flag downtrend. Can still make money on it, but I don't see anything technically that confirms a reversal
gougler08
AG
ryanhnc10 said:

Still hasn't crossed its 20 day moving average and is still part of a bear flag downtrend. Can still make money on it, but I don't see anything technically that confirms a reversal

Seems a bit early to see if it's going to flag here or if it will rebound a bit more. Pretty good volume 2 straight days in green candles gives me a bit of hope
59 South
AG
NIO has to hold 2.50 the next couple of weeks through the summit for me to be convinced. If it flags for a few days I may nibble some more on dips in the 2.60s. Time and patience are what is needed with this one.
Brewmaster
AG
Slack opens tomorrow... anyone looking to jump on it?
ranchag04
AG
EngrAg14 said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

I think Powell has one chance to get the rate cut right to prevent a recession this year or even next.
China I think it playing this deal game to make trump look bad on economy as close to the 2020 election as possible to get another candidate elected. If a China deal is made absolutely great but I truely doubt it is made before Oct/Nov.
I think we get more good news in Jy saying they still have kinks to work out but progress is improving.
Come Sept China pulls back some or wants more out of a deal and this continues till someone backs out or the bubble just burst.

IMO China isn't risking it anymore they need a deal worse than we do at this point any kind of concession and they jump on board
gougler08
AG
Futures +25
ProgN
Yeah but Iran shooting down a US drone and firing cruise missiles into Saudi Arabia doesn't sound like a set up for a prolonged rally.
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

Futures +25

Well hello
ProgN
Not to derail, but check out this fish tweet I sent you that our recent commit caught, damn.
ProgN
Semis started moving higher last night and a one analyst on Fast Money had a compelling argument in their favor yesterday too. I wonder if this could be a switch inWall Street sentiment followed by upward movement in the sector.
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

Yeah but Iran shooting down a US drone and firing cruise missiles into Saudi Arabia doesn't sound like a set up for a prolonged rally.

Might be good for oil but ****ing Iran...
Ragoo
AG
S&P new high today?
Aggie_2463
AG
gougler08 said:

Prognightmare said:

Might be good for oil but ****ing Iran...

Considering I've been holding the bag the last few months on oil stocks, I'm just happy to see it rebounding
oldarmy1
AG
Ragoo said:

S&P new high today?

Don't see how it doesn't happen being this close.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Guess I exited my weeklys a little prematurely. Won't turn my nose up at any of the profits though. Was 3/3 on the weeklys with at least 100%
Ragoo
AG
Set a limit order to sell my Roku $105 weeklies at $6.00 in case I am not able to be at the computer. I hope it triggers.
First Page Last Page
Page 602 of 6410

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.