Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,166,213 Views | 224707 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
EngrAg14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OA1 with the trade news, do you expect a retest of the 2800 resistance today?
oldarmy1
AG
$138.50 gets us $140 on NVDA.
BAC now in the money $27.11
oldarmy1
AG
EngrAg14 said:

OA1 with the trade news, do you expect a retest of the 2800 resistance today?

That would be the natural mark to look for on a rally.
IrishTxAggie
AG
STZ almost in the money for me on the weeklys
oldarmy1
AG
Even TRNX moving. Don't give up on that one. I'm telling you its going to shock everyone once they fully realize their strategic plan.

In the meantime we should continue to make it a forum must own for every new member.
IrishTxAggie
AG
NIO liked the China news...
IrishTxAggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Even TRNX moving. Don't give up on that one. I'm telling you its going to shock everyone once they fully realize their strategic plan.

In the meantime we should continue to make it a forum must own for every new member.
HAHA! Give them a taste of 'pain' early in the process. Lets toss in AVEO too!
oldarmy1
AG
SQ coming under $60 yesterday per target. All of these stocks everyone is posting will make good moves if the open profit taking sees buyer support push back upward.

Pretty typical open would be a quick further short covering pop followed by profit taking. Then traders sit and watch with baited breath, to see if major buyers flood in and we get a real short squeeze rally or if we trade sideways resulting in no new highs post open pop.

Fun stuff
oldarmy1
AG
BOX getting pummeled after beating expectations due to lowered guidance. That could be an opening to buy for long term accounts.

Major support was at $15.90-$16 area so I'd expect to see that today even if the bottom isn't in.
ProgN
Quote:

UPDATE -- AMD to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2019 Global Technology Conference
6:45 pm ET June 3, 2019 (Globe Newswire) Print
AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced that Ruth Cotter, senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing, Human Resources and Investor Relations, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2019 Global Technology Conference at 9:30 a.m. PT on Thursday, June 6, 2019.

A real-time audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed on the Investor Relations homepage: http://ir.amd.com.

A replay of the webcast can be accessed approximately four hours after the conclusion of the live event and will be available for 30 days after the conference.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

BOX getting pummeled after beating expectations due to lowered guidance. That could be an opening to buy for long term accounts.

Major support was at $15.90-$16 area so I'd expect to see that today even if the bottom isn't in.

And there's your BOX hitting above $15.90 already.
IrishTxAggie
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

STZ almost in the money for me on the weeklys
Out of these at $3.60. Not a bad one for a day.
YNWA_AG
AG
Facebook ousts zuckerberg as chairman
IrishTxAggie
AG
YNWA_AG said:

Link

I'm seeing they voted for it, but Zuck has voting control
YNWA_AG
AG
https://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-investors-vote-to-fire-mark-zuckerberg-as-chairman-2019-6
jtmoney03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

$138.50 gets us $140 on NVDA.
BAC now in the money $27.11

Ahh BAC...my one constant in this world lol. Nice 181% on the ones I took off the table and will let the remainder ride. Needed a win, been a rough couple weeks!
IrishTxAggie
AG
They voted for it, but it didn't pass. Zuck has the voting control
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

SQ coming under $60 yesterday per target. All of these stocks everyone is posting will make good moves if the open profit taking sees buyer support push back upward.

Pretty typical open would be a quick further short covering pop followed by profit taking. Then traders sit and watch with baited breath, to see if major buyers flood in and we get a real short squeeze rally or if we trade sideways resulting in no new highs post open pop.

Fun stuff
Ok, we had the "pop" and the initial pullback on profit taking. Expect another move down as a bear test. This is where we find out what its gonna be.
HoustonAg2014
AG
YNWA_AG said:

Way to get my hopes up... that vote is old news
ProgN
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/04/powell-says-the-fed-will-act-as-appropriate-to-sustain-the-expansion.html
Quote:

Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said the central bank is watching current economic developments and will do what it must to keep the near-record expansion going.

Financial markets have been nervous lately over an escalating trade war that has spread from China and now could include Mexico. At the same, government bond yields are behaving in a way that in the past has been a reliable recession indicator.

Powell began a speech Tuesday in Chicago by addressing "recent developments involving trade negotiations and other matters."

"We do not know how or when these issues will be resolved," he said in prepared remarks. "We are closely monitoring the implications of these developments for the U.S. economic outlook and, as always, we will act as appropriate to sustain the expansion, with a strong labor market and inflation near our symmetric 2 percent objective."

Powell's comments came at the "Conference on Monetary Strategy, Tools and Communications Practices," a kickoff for an examination the Fed is conducting this year about the tools it has to meet its goals as well as the way it is communicating its actions to the public.

He did not address any other specific issues relating to current conditions. Market are broadly expecting the policymaking Federal Open Market Committee to cut its benchmark rate twice before the end of the year in response to current conditions.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Just jumped in on Jan 20 $5 leaps for NIO. Paid $.35
oldarmy1
AG
reverse H&S on S&P. NVDA popping.
oldarmy1
AG
Everyone see how the Fed signaling yesterday interest rate cuts in the mix forced China's hand? I swear if we had a government who could get over their TDS and "Orange Man Bad" disease, and actually work in sync, we would be crushing it.
CheladaAg
AG
oldarmy1 said:

NVDA showing some good strength.
oldarmy1
AG
boyz05 said:

oldarmy1 said:

NVDA showing some good strength.
We'll see $140 I think today
oldarmy1
AG
Our little CX showing signs of a breakout. Rethinking if I want to keep all the shares along with the 2021 $5 LEAPS bought at lows.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Sell half and half?
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Sell half and half?
I wouldn't sell half of the LEAPS. Those are worth gold next year. I was thinking of a covered call on the shares if they hit $4.50.
oldarmy1
AG
MOMO busted a move.

TEUM needs to finish its consolidation and get engaged so I can set another covered call on some shares.

TEUM clear as a bell Darvis Box underway. Buy under $4 and sale approaching $5. Covered call on 50% of holding shares.

Once she breaks out however the move will be pronounced. $7.50+ easy

https://imgur.com/h4o8gPa
rgag12
AG
If the past few weeks are any indication, the profit takers are going to come in the afternoon and clean up.
oldarmy1
AG
NVDA hit $140 and I cashed out.
oldarmy1
AG
Quite a move by DE
spud1910
AG
OA1, thanks for the Jun 14th, 140 call DE suggestion back in May.
oldarmy1
AG
BOX boom!

Or is that a Boom Box???
oldarmy1
AG
Decided to take CX shares off the table and will ride with the LEAPS now. No sense in tying up the capital when you make a great LEAP entry for the long-term.
First Page Last Page
Page 576 of 6421

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.