Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,106,426 Views | 224616 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Welcome to the party OSTK. About time! That is a trend move break upside.
oldarmy1
AG
INTC and MCHP calls have time to come back if this one day rally turns into a multi-day move.
jtmoney03
AG
Sold the remaining BAC 27s and bought some 28s on the cheap as a gamble. Still moving in the right direction as of right now. Will look to unload them tomorrow.
oldarmy1
AG
jtmoney03 said:

Sold the remaining BAC 27s and bought some 28s on the cheap as a gamble. Still moving in the right direction as of right now. Will look to unload them tomorrow.
Saw a couple of services put out their $28 calls out to June 21st. I also took the $27's off the table and if we get a pullback will target the Jun 21 $28's around $0.35
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ALGN down $16 with bid at previous last low support. I'm bidding in the $275's hidden if can get fills. I'll watch it to see if immediate jump before open or initial market open moves it higher or I'll sell covered calls out for $30+/share
Sold ALGN trading shares here, even though $300 likely I only bought these as a trade in larger portfolio's. $22/share is good enough for me.
oldarmy1
AG
MOMO $29.71
ProgN
If we hit 2800 on S&P, do you expect buy programs to come in hard?
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

If we hit 2800 on S&P, do you expect buy programs to come in hard?
No clue but I'd make certain your weekly calls are long gone as we approach 2800.
ProgN

I'm cancerous to weeklies so I don't trade them often. I respect too many people on the board to do that to them.
leoj
AG
Made 75% on some AMD weeklies and got the hell out
CheladaAg
AG
leoj said:

Made 75% on some AMD weeklies and got the hell out

I got in AMD calls this morning...daily showing a C&H pattern.
Aggie_2463
AG
In a sea of green, TEUM is red. My luck
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
"China softening the stance? This is a useless speculation. Beijing is willing to negotiate but now is very much convinced fair talks are impossible without a thorough fight. The Chinese realized they were a bit naive before, believing trade talks can yield good results." - Chinese Ministry of Commerce

Right near 2800, too.
IrishTxAggie
AG
LPSN trying to work on a breakout
oldarmy1
AG
gotsand said:

"China softening the stance? This is a useless speculation. Beijing is willing to negotiate but now is very much convinced fair talks are impossible without a thorough fight. The Chinese realized they were a bit naive before, believing trade talks can yield good results." - Chinese Ministry of Commerce

Right near 2800, too.

Regardless I am out of all weekly calls on the way up. Jun 21st onward pared some but hanging on to see how markets handle tomorrow off commitment day of big money flows in.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
oldarmy1 said:

gotsand said:

Right near 2800, too.

Regardless I am out of all weekly calls on the way up. Jun 21st onward pared some but hanging on to see how markets handle tomorrow off commitment day of big money flows in.
Concur. It wasn't a positive statement from the Chinese.

Jawbone up, jawbone down.
oldarmy1
AG
gotsand said:

oldarmy1 said:

gotsand said:

Right near 2800, too.

Might be. Always a risk to empty all positions after a prolonged drop. I might pick up a Put on NVDA at $138 weekly for potential range opportunity.

At any rate it is always interesting to see markets tend to carry through with theiur daily push so I expect a move higher to position those.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
oldarmy1 said:

gotsand said:

oldarmy1 said:

gotsand said:

Right near 2800, too.

Might be. Always a risk to empty all positions after a prolonged drop. I might pick up a Put on NVDA at $138 weekly for potential range opportunity.

At any rate it is always interesting to see markets tend to carry through with theiur daily push so I expect a move higher to position those.
HA! I didn't find yesterday interesting at all. That said, I held positions that held support, mostly 6/21 or later calls covered and otherwise.
gougler08
AG
TWTR going to have a nice bullish harami today
oldarmy1
AG
About that tendency to follow through upward. New highs
leoj
AG
So I definitely left a good bit on the table, but after the last few weeks I'll take a positive roi regardless.
oldarmy1
AG
leoj said:

So I definitely left a good bit on the table, but after the last few weeks I'll take a positive roi regardless.
It wasn't a classic bottom ending a downturn so I was taking profits and getting money off as well. Follow through tomorrow would be tradeable after initial 45 minutes. Make sure its not a pop open trap.

Not a volume rally. Look at MCHP. Only a million shares traded. Not even half of average daily.
oldarmy1
AG
Lot of reversal harami's out there. AMZN with a big one. Means nothing without confirmation move tomorrow but something everyone is watching.
oldarmy1
AG
INTC still stuck in narrow channel. You get an actual upside trend on markets INTC is going to have a big moving day.
oldarmy1
AG
What about RIG. Holding above last two day lows. $6.24 looks inviting. That or a Jan $8 call for mid $0.52 and let it sit.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

What about RIG. Holding above last two day lows. $6.24 looks inviting. That or a Jan $8 call for mid $0.52 and let it sit.
I love that play
CheladaAg
AG
2800? Will it make it?
oldarmy1
AG
Welp, we filled the 2801.60 gap. Only other gap is the at 2851.27, which just happens to be the 50% retrace Model T point from S&P top and this recent bottom.
aunuwyn08
AG
Everyone can relax, I sold my AMD calls at the close, so if you're still in prepare to get rich as it goes to the moon.
oldarmy1
AG
BOX all the way back to $17.17. That was the shout out pre-market of the day.
oldarmy1
AG
RIG buying pressure post-market. Geez I hope we scooped another bottom
oldarmy1
AG
Whats going on with OSTK after hours. $10
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Whats going on with OSTK after hours. $10

Already back to $10.21? That was quite the sharp dip and rebound
jmcfar_98
AG
aunuwyn08 said:

Everyone can relax, I sold my AMD calls at the close, so if you're still in prepare to get rich as it goes to the moon.

Sold half of mine. Letting the other half ride.
ProgN
GameStop puts at the close would have been nice.
First Page Last Page
Page 577 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.