Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,164,196 Views | 224698 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
cgh1999
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cgh1999 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Bought 10k shares of IAT. Regional Banks took it on the chin but found support and has a perfect flag pattern formed. I also think we'll see some acquisition/merger activity soon, which will further fuel the shares.

I agree completely. I work for a regional bank and have seen my shares drop over 35% in spite of strong performance. One of my biggest holdings is CADE which has been absolutely hammered. IMO it is one of the best banks and should be in the mid-20's quickly if the pressure on banks subsides even slightly b

Cade posted strong earnings this morning and is up almost 4%. Up 31%YTD and will continue to rally if the Fed doesn't kill the banks again.
oldarmy1
AG
NVDA needs to be back above $178 right now!

$180 for true support confirmation on 1 day flash below.
ProgN
Thanks
oldarmy1
AG
cgh1999 said:

cgh1999 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Bought 10k shares of IAT. Regional Banks took it on the chin but found support and has a perfect flag pattern formed. I also think we'll see some acquisition/merger activity soon, which will further fuel the shares.

I agree completely. I work for a regional bank and have seen my shares drop over 35% in spite of strong performance. One of my biggest holdings is CADE which has been absolutely hammered. IMO it is one of the best banks and should be in the mid-20's quickly if the pressure on banks subsides even slightly b

Cade posted strong earnings this morning and is up almost 4%. Up 31%YTD and will continue to rally if the Fed doesn't kill the banks again.
So what to do with my 10k share of IAT. In March 28th on the post you just reposted at $43.23 and now $47.70.

I think it runs after completing the cup V.....but typical resistance hit here. Think I'll go cover call on 5k shares with a $45 out May 17 and hang onto the rest.
AggiePeeps06
AG
Maybe I'm missing something but I'm seeing TLRY trading at $51.39
oldarmy1
AG
Sleep FEYE with cup and handle. Clear resistance needs to get broken $16.25
Rice and Fries
AggiePeeps06 said:

Look at the historicals....
oldarmy1
AG
AggiePeeps06 said:

Yes...flash below $52 this morning. Needs to get back above $52. If I typed a different number ignore.

Updated...corrected!

Potential double bottom on TLRY intraday.
WestTexAg12
AG
BBY attempting to break up.
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
oldarmy1
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

BBY attempting to break up.
Yup...our BBY entries looking good. Expect a push up to at least revisit $75
cgh1999
AG
The 3.2 GDP result was huge for the regionals. I think we have another 10% run in us. That still puts us well below last years highs. I agree with your strategy. If you get called out, you made money. If not, it's a good hedge.

I'm an eternal bull. Bought more September calls on Cadence after my original post. Up over 100% today.
oldarmy1
AG
CSCO $56.

$56.50 today CSCO! Come on.
ProgN
NVDA percolating.
oldarmy1
AG
NVDA good daily chart forming
oldarmy1
AG
TLRY intraday cup & handle

Larger volume coming in. For you technical lessons the $51.50 mark represents a 50% retracement from Friday start of move up.

That was my ultimate target so when it hit below that I add shares and dump the shares expecting the move to $52 which just filled!

So now I look for move above $52 pressing volume. $53 should get the weekly $54 a double for getting capital back and then $54 would almost lock $56 on a breakout for big score on remaining.
Aggie_2463
AG
NIO crossed the $5 mark to $5.05.... Need this one to keep going just to break even.
ProgN
SQ chart looks good. They beat earnings this week and they are off and running, IMO.
oldarmy1
AG
FEYE trying. We need to see somewhere around $16.40 today for options to give 80%+ ROI. I'll sale 85% there and hold the rest just to see if the agonizing stock actually breaks loose.
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

SQ chart looks good. They beat earnings this week and they are off and running, IMO.
Yes...SQ breaking above 5 day.

Expect to see this as S&P presses upward. If no rally then death to shorts by a thousand cuts.
Shundere
So I got flagged as a day trader on TD Ameritrade. They want me to put 15k more in my account to unfreeze it. Big Bummer. I had put 2300 in here and have got it to 10k, but we just bought a house and don't have 15k to throw in it at this moment.
oldarmy1
AG
MIME with a Darvis Box breakout all the way back from Feb 5th. Expect a big move here. May 17 $55 at or under $2 suggested
tramaro1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

FEYE trying. We need to see somewhere around $16.40 today for options to give 80%+ ROI. I'll sale 85% there and hold the rest just to see if the agonizing stock actually breaks loose.

I just took my 30% and ran, tired of waiting around for this one.
oldarmy1
AG
tramaro1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I just took my 30% and ran, tired of waiting around for this one.
God bless you for having the courage to break away. My alerts are set and the silence on FEYE is maddening.
spud1910
AG
OK OA1, what is FEYE going to do to us?

Oops. Posted at the same time. Glad to see I am not the only one.
khkman22
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Larger volume coming in. For you technical lessons the $51.50 mark represents a 50% retracement from Friday start of move up.

That was my ultimate target so when it hit below that I add shares and dump the shares expecting the move to $52 which just filled!

So now I look for move above $52 pressing volume. $53 should get the weekly $54 a double for getting capital back and then $54 would almost lock $56 on a breakout for big score on remaining.
So are you saying buying the $60 weekly will likely see these gains if it hits these prices today?
oldarmy1
AG
Shundere said:

So I got flagged as a day trader on TD Ameritrade. They want me to put 15k more in my account to unfreeze it. Big Bummer. I had put 2300 in here and have got it to 10k, but we just bought a house and don't have 15k to throw in it at this moment.
Congrats on the move up to $10k. How much did you begin with?
oldarmy1
AG
khkman22 said:

oldarmy1 said:

So are you saying buying the $60 weekly will likely see these gains if it hits these prices today?
$60 weekly on TLRY? I went $54's @ average 85 cents. Did I type $60's somewhere? Too much going on, so apologies.
khkman22
AG
First post on it on the last page just said a breakout and it should see $60 so didn't know if that's what you meant. Understand your trade after rereading you previous post now.
oldarmy1
AG
khkman22 said:

First post on it on the last page just said a breakout and it should see $60 so didn't know if that's what you meant. Understand your trade after rereading you previous post now.
Ah, ok. $60 would be upper band but we want the juicy center of the move. This is why most of our options win.
oldarmy1
AG
Just look at that TLRY chart. Now everyone knows it was an early shake and bake move. WOOT!
Rice and Fries
Out of MOMO at a loss. But was happy to be done with it.

TLRY has already recaptured the MOMO loss!

Now just need CSCO to get it together.
oldarmy1
AG
So $180 when broken on NVDA and the mid band of $178 broken means $180 becomes resistance. So expect to see some play below that $180 mark but if/when broken it should rocket up +5 to kick things off.
oldarmy1
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Out of MOMO at a loss. But was happy to be done with it.

TLRY has already recaptured the MOMO loss!
Diversity FTW!
oldarmy1
AG
OSTK bounced off $13 flash people. Have meetings today and overall a busy week, so leave you with this daily chart showing major OSTK support. We have a head and shoulders but its formed over a long period so those have higher odds of no follow through and a reversal off that would give a nice move upward in the coming weeks.

khkman22
AG
oldarmy1 said:

khkman22 said:

Ah, ok. $60 would be upper band but we want the juicy center of the move. This is why most of our options win.
In at $1.09. Slight chase will still be worth it if you double your position. I need to work on reading comprehension so I can be more timely. Or have coffee earlier on Mondays.
First Page Last Page
Page 499 of 6420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.