Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,243,341 Views | 225116 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
Dr. Faustus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like CRZO fought off the bears a little to continue the Darvis Box mentioned two pages ago.
J_Landes89
AG
I am definitely a big vanguard etf fan

VTI
VTSAX

Etc..
TombstoneTex
AG
Jizzle89 said:

I am definitely a big vanguard etf fan

VTI
VTSAX

Etc..
+1 VTI. Low fees and at one point was on the TDA no trading cost list.
TombstoneTex
AG
For those interested HEAR earnings coming out March 20th per this site. First sentence, last paragraph.
IrishTxAggie
AG
HYC_AG said:

For those interested HEAR earnings coming out March 20th per this site. First sentence, last paragraph.
I've seen other sites say today and the 12th. God I hope it's not the 20th. That would make virtually all the calls worthless.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Great, so now I may have to roll over my 3/15 options if I want a ticket to earnings.
Colt98
AG
That doesn't help my mar 15 calls
TombstoneTex
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

HYC_AG said:

I've seen other sites say today and the 12th. God I hope it's not the 20th. That would make virtually all the calls worthless.
Interesting! Sounds like all the sites are just guessing then...
ProgN
I'm not in on the HEAR play but has anyone attempted to call or email their Investor relations department for clarification of when they will report earnings. If I had money on, especially options that could be left high and dry, I'd be more proactive. JMO, not trying to be a dick but I don't want anyone to lose money, especially when then date hasn't been confirmed.
IrishTxAggie
AG
They are. HEAR hasn't said anything yet.
ProgN
FWIW, My TD Ameritrade says (unconfirmed) that earnings are March 8th. They are pretty damn accurate. If I were trading HEAR, I would contact the company directly. I just don't want anyone here to lose money due to misinformation. Good luck fam.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Someone on StockTwits did and all they were told was that it will not be today.
diablo loco
why can't HEAR effectively communicate with investors on something as simple as an earning date and call? Seems strange.
IrishTxAggie
AG
el diablos y muchas lunas said:

why can't HEAR effectively communicate with investors on something as simple as an earning date and call? Seems strange.
It's the electronics AVEO equivalent for communication!
UpstateAg
AG
You think AVEO has a rebound in them in Q3 or Q4? I'm holding until then
IrishTxAggie
AG
No idea...it's a shot on the dark now. Honestly, I'm holding them just because it's a lottery ticket now. I'm not even following any of their stuff
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Taking profit on half of my GG calls. Net remaining calls are house money, will let them ride a bit.
La Bamba
AG
Anybody holding Nio calls or stock overnight? Or selling on pop today? They report, I think, this evening.
jmcfar_98
AG
Just about to post the same thing. Thinking about selling half my position. Up over 75%
UpstateAg
AG
My calls are going to, in all likelihood, be called out. And the puts will expire worthless. So I'll make an easy 20% on this go around, and wait for another opportunity to sell puts into April.
Shiner Bock
IrishTxAggie said:

Someone on StockTwits did and all they were told was that it will not be today.
that was me. i'm trade2go over there. the spokesperson for IR at HEAR said he was unsure when it would be announced, but referenced mid-march on numerous occasions, and said there would be at least several days heads up for it.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Good to know.
ProgN
CRON going higher
Aggie09Derek
AG
Prognightmare said:

CRON going higher
Ha just looked and I somehow got CRON sub $6

Tempted to just put a stop around 12 for half my position and not look at it for a few years

E
AG
NIO going for a wild ride right now in after hours
Colt98
AG
Looking at V mar 15 145 puts... almost pulled the trigger with DE 160 puts this morning and didn't pull the trigger. V is in a similar position that Deer was in yesterday. Anyone have any thoughts on this.
J_Landes89
AG
Holding
gougler08
AG
ROKU looking at a V top?
ProgN
gougler08 said:

ROKU looking at a V top?

Agreed, several stocks I'm following are very frothy. Any negative catalyst on the broader market and you'll see a big pullback in a lot of names
Johnny04
Have the same sentiments on things getting "frothy". Closed out my ROKU, NIO, and SPLK positions this week. Chickened out and closed HEAR 8/15 options today at a loss, but still holding some shares.
J_Landes89
AG
Johnny04 said:

Have the same sentiments on things getting "frothy". Closed out my ROKU, NIO, and SPLK positions this week. Chickened out and closed HEAR 8/15 options today at a loss, but still holding some shares.
I just bought a few more shares (less than 50, nothing crazy) of NIO at $9.05.

I think we see a flash one way or other, but still bull longterm on $9.05 being super low entry price.
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

gougler08 said:

ROKU looking at a V top?

Agreed, several stocks I'm following are very frothy. Any negative catalyst on the broader market and you'll see a big pullback in a lot of names

If ROKU open up again tomorrow I'm going to look at short term puts with that V top
La Bamba
AG
Nio's guidance for the first quarter
J_Landes89
AG
Where do you see it?

Waiting on their call now.
ProgN
gougler08 said:

Prognightmare said:

gougler08 said:

ROKU looking at a V top?

If ROKU open up again tomorrow I'm going to look at short term puts with that V top
Same
First Page Last Page
Page 414 of 6432

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.