Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,028,508 Views | 224259 Replies | Last: 31 min ago by CheladaAg
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PINS $25 call for a dime might be worth a shot if it becomes a flyer.
J_Landes89
AG
If you bought 2/21 DPZ $340 calls, you're only up 30,000% today.

FishrCoAg
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Bought MOMO on the shake out drop... crazy

And I'll be selling all of these buys at $31.70 area. Also might use options to further juice them instead of a sell, using covered calls
any opinion on how long it takes to fill the gap up around 37?
oldarmy1
AG
FishrCoAg said:

oldarmy1 said:

Bought MOMO on the shake out drop... crazy

And I'll be selling all of these buys at $31.70 area. Also might use options to further juice them instead of a sell, using covered calls
any opinion on how long it takes to fill the gap up around 37?
Once it gets going (which could be after this shake) probably into earnings.

At any rate I would like to think the market makers for making be $0.78/share on half those shake buys in under 15 minutes and then I sold the Feb 28 $32's for $0.63 for added juice.

oldarmy1
AG
You see that $31.70 hit for selling the dip buys? Hope I didn't create the pullback.
McInnis 03
AG
Oldarmy1 has been re-assigned, new call signal = MM1
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
HoustonAg_2009
NET making a big move!!
mrad85
AG
I expected CLF to make a move today after beating earnings.

It's moving in the wrong direction
ProgN
tailgatetimer10 said:

How do these companies get away with posting articles and headlines like this??

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/amd-stock-falls-after-wells-fargo-downgrade-2020-02-20

The stock "falls".. it's down 1.5% after a near 30% surge.

Embarrassing.
That's actually a prudent recommendation. I get mad when a stock is down 50% or more and then firms come out and downgrade a stock or raising recommendations after a stock soars 70%,
ProgN
Is ROKU entering dangerous territory for "death cross" technical?
oldarmy1
AG
Go NET

Also little ol' PTI above $2 again off those $1.64 rebuys.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Not knocking the recommendation, knocking the headline.

It's now down 0.7%
ProgN
UpstateAg
AG
Nsiap but y'all see the td Ameritrade guy on yahoo saying what is going on to sdc is criminal?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

Barty said:

Aggie_2463 said:

CX up 8% to $4.08 pre-market like stated above, but why?

I saw a report on stocktwits they are going to address climate change?
....and back to reality for CX

No kidding.... ugh
No reason to doubt OA that this will eventually run, but in the meantime $4 calls and puts are cheap when they are moving OTM and so far it has always gravitated back to $4. Have traded these a few times now and made a couple bucks. Think I'm about to start doing the same with LEVI at $20
GreasenUSA
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Not knocking the recommendation, knocking the headline.

It's now down 0.7%
Well, it fell... a little.
ProgN
UpstateAg said:

Nsiap but y'all see the td Ameritrade guy on yahoo saying what is going on to sdc is criminal?
Quote:

SmileDirectClub Defends Its Top Doctor, Calls State Board Allegations 'Unfounded and Untrue'
4:24 am ET February 20, 2020 (Benzinga) Print
SmileDirectClub Inc.'s (NASDAQ: SDC) Chief Clinical Officer may lose California license after a 2-year dental board investigation.

What Happened

SmileDirectClub, which calls itself a pioneer in direct-to-customer "oral care med" tech, has released a statement saying it "stands behind its doctors." The company responded to accusations against its Chief Clinical Officer Jeffrey Sulitzer calling the board's claims "baseless" and "entirely without merit."

Sulitzer is facing California disciplinary action, as he's being accused of violating the state law, defrauding state dental regulators, and acting with gross negligence toward patients while "furthering" SmileDirectClub's business expansion. Sulitzer stands to lose his 16-year old California dental license, according to Reuters.

Why It Matters

SmileDirectClub is expected to release Q4-2019 results on Feb 25.

The teledentistry company has been increasing its reach by working with dentists and orthodontists while previously selling direct-to-customers exclusively.

California's Department of Consumer Affairs revealed to Reuters that the complaint filed against Sulitzer may result in a formal disciplinary hearing in Sacramento on Nov. 12. The Office of Administrative Hearings, however, has not yet scheduled it.

Complaints regarding SmileDirectClub's dental aligners have been piling up, with Reuters discovering 60 complaints related to loose or lost teeth, bite misalignments, jaw pain and need for costly treatments after having used the company's products.

What Else Is There

SmileDirectClub has been the center of controversy since NBC news revealed an investigation into a "growing list of complaints." The company had then released a statement countering NBC's story, stating it did not include "one interview or statement from the more than 750,000 satisfied customers."
McInnis 03
AG
Taking a look at $SONO, it's approaching a support point on this down day. Any thoughts on this as a swing?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ProgN
I think ROKU has taken market share from SONO
McInnis 03
AG
Prognightmare said:

I think ROKU has taken market share from SONO
Is roku in the wireless speaker system space?

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
If you bought the PTI then know I sold the March $2 calls for $0.45 covered call to lock this puppy in.
jbeck3487
AG
PTI is back to $2. My covered calls expired tomorrow, so I sell more especially if we get another run up.
oldarmy1
AG
All I have is net free shares of DOCU which are awesome but dang I should have listened to Ranger under $50.
oldarmy1
AG
jbeck3487 said:

PTI is back to $2. My covered calls expired tomorrow, so I sell more especially if we get another run up.
Excellent. Nothing like double dipping covered calls!
HoustonAg_2009
Whats the story on today's pop? Can't find any news, but the volume is huge -- 425% daily volume in the 1st hour of trading.
ProgN
Yes, they launched it in Q4 of last year.
oldarmy1
AG
MOMO hammer on the daily. Saying enough is enough, if it recaptures $31.80 lookout.
oldarmy1
AG
HoustonAg_2009 said:

Whats the story on today's pop? Can't find any news, but the volume is huge -- 425% daily volume in the 1st hour of trading.
I don't see anything. Could be an imbalance pop which is why I go with covered calls. I hope it sinks back down allowing me to earn premium again.
oldarmy1
AG
Only thing red on my screen is MOMO and SPXS.

I can live with that.
oldarmy1
AG
Remember FMC in the $60's

World has to eat and chemicals make things easier.
oldarmy1
AG
CDE had a MOMO'esque shake move this morning. Now rising. Man when you catch those it's a blast.
Brewmaster
AG
flipped a 2/21 OKTA 142C this morning, saw it dipping, 2x bagger in about 10 minutes!

also bought an LK call on the dip, still letting it simmer.
Brewmaster
AG
I'm not sure I read too much into technicals with ROKU, it does what it wants or rather what the MM's want. Has to be undervalued down here.
McInnis 03
AG
LL making a big move.

B&I Key:
lawless89
Sooo....good buying opportunity for SDC? They release Q4 details in five days.
First Page Last Page
Page 998 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.