Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,100,025 Views | 224561 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by ProgN
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm on mobile and I don't like researching options via phone but I'd pick some close to the current price or even ITM expiring this week. It would essentially be an all or nothing trade. Find one in that range at a price you're comfortable with paying for.
Aggie_2463
AG
SNSS - $0.567

Looks like a double bottom formed since 1/23?
jbeck3487
AG
SNSS keeps moving up and ONTX keeps moving down. I just wish I had much more SNSS than ONTX right now.
Tree Hugger
AG
What is the prediction for SNSS? I bought at $0.33, just wondering how long to hold?
oldarmy1
AG
I'd plant SNSS on a double by selling half and hang onto the rest net free
oldarmy1
AG
On calls for TLRA you are fine because it all converts.
fightintxag13
AG
SQ has almost closed its gap to $80. Anyone have any thoughts on what to do once it finishes filling the gap? Hold or sell? I bought it just below $72 a week ago.
McInnis 03
AG
fightintxag13 said:

SQ has almost closed its gap to $80. Anyone have any thoughts on what to do once it finishes filling the gap? Hold or sell? I bought it just below $72 a week ago.
Damn.....just looked at that chart all the way out to a year. Sheesh, looks like the old Price is Right Mountain Climber game.
leoj
AG
SPX rejected at the 8/21ma on the daily.

I'm up 135% on SQ calls but letting it ride. Lots of strength the past few days.
IrishTxAggie
AG
AMD 1/21 $50C are getting hit for huge sums. Around 500K on most of the orders. Paying 8.4-8.6/contract
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
tamu2009 said:

I bought these a while back and as soon as I did, it fell off the cliff. I figure with my luck they'll expire worthless, so I havne't dumped them yet. But I hope you bring me some good luck and I can sell them for a modest loss at some point
the fact that I'm steering clear from now on should be a solid indicator that the stock is headed for greatness. I am spectacularly bad at this
spud1910
AG
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Boat Shoes said:

So, when do we go short TSLA?
the morning it gaps down 25%, you want to buy puts the day before. Right?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Anyone that wants to short TSLA, just give your money to me. I can do more with it than you will... Hell burning it would at least provide heat.
McInnis 03
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

AMD 1/21 $50C are getting hit for huge sums. Around 500K on most of the orders. Paying 8.4-8.6/contract
aggiedaniel06
AG
Keeping with my Coronavirus strategy, bought 5 RCL 2/14 115P at $3.20

PSA for anyone who might join this trade, earnings release is on 2/7.
UpstateAg
AG
TSLA. I cannot comprehend why or how. Just watching and thinking...what the hell......
McInnis 03
AG
Well, GOOG is running up into the close, time for the fun.......Hope I'm as lucky as AMZN guy, but I'm highly doubtful
gig em 02
McInnis 03 said:

GOOG announces after close today and I'm already over doubled on my call position. But I only bought 1...........bird in hand, birds in bush is screaming to me right now. Stop limit has been placed but I doubt it triggers before EOD

My 1600c went from 2.50 to 10.10, if that means anything you are about to be rich, I hate it but I still don't regret selling one to go net free
oldarmy1
AG
CX volume
Brewmaster
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Anyone that wants to short TSLA, just give your money to me. I can do more with it than you will... Hell burning it would at least provide heat.
I'm not sure Hell is lacking for heat, lol... j/k, but completely agree, TSLA seems to have cured every illness known to man or maybe free EV cars for everyone!
McInnis 03
AG
gig em 02 said:

McInnis 03 said:

GOOG announces after close today and I'm already over doubled on my call position. But I only bought 1...........bird in hand, birds in bush is screaming to me right now. Stop limit has been placed but I doubt it triggers before EOD

My 1600c went from 2.50 to 10.10, if that means anything you are about to be rich, I hate it but I still don't regret selling one to go net free
Mine is a 1550c for Friday, bought in at 7.50, last trade was 21.XX
IrishTxAggie
AG
Don't look...
george1992
IrishTxAggie said:

Don't look...
I'm 0-2 on predicting these damn things. There goes another $2400. I'm starting to not like options.

Well they don't expire until 2/7 so maybe there's a miracle in the works.
UpstateAg
AG
gig em 02
IrishTxAggie said:

Don't look...

Hogs get slaughtered
McInnis 03
AG
Win none, lose all. Oh well. Story of my life. Hope y'all had puts when I warned you I was buying.
IrishTxAggie
AG
It's rebounding, but ultimately, I think this will be a premium killer earnings. With four more days of trading to go, lots can happen.
Brewmaster
AG
PTON bulls winning that battle against shorts. 50k order went in at $33 near the close to push it back up near highs of the day. One of the strongest names I've held past couple weeks (through the S&P dip), despite not being a fan of them!

36 new target, 44 long term measured target

DIS - IV is maxed, HP expects an $8 move in either direction -- he said he's not a fan of this much IV (different scneario than when AMZN went sky high).
Brewmaster
AG
FWIW DIS IV is idential to GOOG's, 100%. Might not go as it should...
leoj
AG
I'm back to long SDC and SPCE calls, about to hop on PTON as well.
lead
TSLA wtf
Brewmaster
AG
leoj said:

I'm back to long SDC and SPCE calls, about to hop on PTON as well.
I'll probably join you tomorrow on SDC and PTON and close out my DIS pre-earnings.
J_Landes89
AG
oldarmy1 said:

RUBI and TLRA will be merging sooner or later creating a super stock for the sector. Terms of the merger is TLRA holders receive 1.08 shares of RUBI upon closure.

So if you want to know what stock price would convert to simply take RUBi share price, currently $9.12 and multiply that with 1.08 = $9.85

So that means TLRA at $9.78 is the better buy currently.

Maybe dumb question, but have to ask. If all my TLRA shares are in my Roth, do I still receive the RUBI shares?
leoj
AG
Yes. Your brokers will handle it.
First Page Last Page
Page 948 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.