Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,988,600 Views | 224155 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
tailgatetimer10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
But what's less than 4?!? Someone please help!!
Brewmaster
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

But what's less than 4?!? Someone please help!!
lol, I know you're just messing with me, but 3.86. Looking like 4.69 was it for today, maybe drops more tomorrow, who knows.

At or under 5 and lots of calls expire worthless, maybe that's what they're going for.
Talon2DSO
AG
It amazes me how spot on you guys are with this. I feel like I'm drinking from a firehose trying to learn how to read these candlesticks and such. Right now I'm playing with about $300 so not much gain and not much lost but it's good lessons. I appreciate yall and owe bottles of bourbon or something next time I'm back in CS
Ranger222
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

ELAN 4/17 35C just got some action. I followed on these. Paid .6/contract
These are starting to become popular...

Following these
jbeck3487
AG
Talon2DSO said:

It amazes me how spot on you guys are with this. I feel like I'm drinking from a firehose trying to learn how to read these candlesticks and such. Right now I'm playing with about $300 so not much gain and not much lost but it's good lessons. I appreciate yall and owe bottles of bourbon or something next time I'm back in CS
You should put Bollinger bands and moving day average lines on your charts to help with identifying potential support and resistance areas. You can also try Fibonacci levels. Find something you like and works for you.
IrishTxAggie
AG
AMRS 6/19 $4C are getting some activity. They're a bio
UpstateAg
AG
This is on top of heavy buying a week or two ago. Hmmmmmm.

Edit: someone knows something???
leoj
AG
312 resistance on BA now?

All out of SPCE, 450% on my last set of calls and I think it's crowded and due for a short term pullback. Either way, great trade that I had lucky timing on.

SE gapped up big time, going to wait for a pullback and look at 50 calls out to May. Still long the stock.

Waiting for CVET to take off, it's right there.
UpstateAg
AG
I kept looking at SPCE and didn't have the time to study it. Glad you did. That's awesome.
IrishTxAggie
AG
TSLA might finally be starting it's back test...
E
AG
C'mon AMD! lets get to $52 by tomorrow AM!
leoj
AG
Really speculative move, got in after it busted into new highs on the same day we all went long SDC. So really on the 4th day of the high volume break out at 14.27 I went long and got the calls at the same time. Just continued higher from there.

I think this could definitely see way higher, I know it has PT's for 60 in some places. No other public company in the market like this, so it could be big. But also if they have a rocket blow up or end up having disappointing business results it could plummet back to earth, pun intended. 3300 Feb 25 calls in volume today along with 2600 OI.

Wish SDC would pull the same type of move, seems to be held down right now but it looks like it's coming.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
PYX sure looks like it's about to complete a pennant started on 1/16
Talon2DSO
AG
Crazy day. My portfolio went from being up big this morning to being in the red this afternoon
E
AG
Did something happen in the Trump case to make everything go down?
Ranger222
AG
TECK, a materials company focused on copper, zinc and energy, with big March 16C buying earlier today. Weekly shows its ready for a little rebound and within larger wedge pattern playing out

khaos288
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Crazy day. My portfolio went from being up big this morning to being in the red this afternoon
yep...up 4% to down 1.5%
UpstateAg
AG
You've been nails the last couple of times. I'm following that 21k
khaos288
AG
UpstateAg said:

I'll play too. Need some stocks in my trading strategy. Pure options is going to give me a heart attack
jarrod1208
ONTX is a cruel lover. WTF was that at close?
ProgN
khaos288 said:

UpstateAg said:

I'll play too. Need some stocks in my trading strategy. Pure options is going to give me a heart attack

Live look at Khaos
khaos288
AG
This is accurate. I hate staying at big numbers with a smile then big numbers in parentheses
oldarmy1
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Not 5 minutes after posting selling JD at $41.92 too. I sold quite a bit of other stuff then too. Mainly just on feel.
claym711
AG
Today was quite odd. It had very high odds of ending above open, but we are pretty severe detached from MAs. Last runaway like this was end of 2017. Doubt we get that kind of correction unless fed cuts off Repo Op.
leoj
AG
Was about to say, we're really above the short term ma's, especially looking at QQQ. Could use at least a small 2-5% pull back and still be set up to move higher right?

Square Pair
AG
I'm new to this and know nothing but looking at TRNX charts I see a burned out candle and a broken cup...
leoj
AG
Have PGNY on my watchlist, alert set at the last high. Recent bio IPO in the fertility space.

Brewmaster
AG
SDC feels heavily shorted still and manipulated. I agree at some point it's going to blow past that 15 mark. I sold some today, but will be looking to buy back cheaper tomorrow.
Brewmaster
AG
khaos288 said:

This is accurate. I hate staying at big numbers with a smile then big numbers in parentheses
watch LK... I think after this virus scare wears off it will rocket, maybe same could be said for NIO. This is a healthy pullback in the meantime though.
Cadet05
AG
NIO continues the plunge this morning at $4.59 PM. Someone with technical knowledge think this is a good time to jump back in?
Brewmaster
AG
Cadet05 said:

NIO continues the plunge this morning at $4.59 PM. Someone with technical knowledge think this is a good time to jump back in?
I want 4.30 or slightly lower today, after that I think it reverses.
Brewmaster
AG
ONTX rocking pre-market, up 18% and counting.
george1992
BREwmaster said:

ONTX rocking pre-market, up 18% and counting.
I got out while the getting was good. I believe I made some money but this one has caused me a lot of sweat.

Now my only big loss position is in NIO when I decided to double my position at 5.65. Gonna sit on that one because there is at least a business reason for it to go up over time.
E
AG
Yikes, talk about a red morning for me
oldarmy1
AG
I never went red for a second. SPXS shot up and SPY Puts rocketed. I sold half of the SPY Puts.
First Page Last Page
Page 918 of 6405

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.