Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,980,984 Views | 224072 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by El_duderino
AgShaun00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
spud1910 said:

oldarmy1 said:

$22505 is where the Palk account stands. If that's not at better than $25k by Sunday night then I'm taking a break.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/bq485-let039s-support-the-palk-family
Donated again.

me too.

up 500 already. 2k more to go
Lavender Gooms
AG
Happy to help out. Will be donating this weekend.
Pignorant
AG
Donated.
mrad85
AG
I'm not tearing it up, but that reflects all on me and my stupidity. I do have hope of being back in the green soon.

Nevertheless, I'll do what I can!

Thanks for all your hand holding and advice!
Brewmaster
AG
Donating again myself
oldarmy1
AG
spud1910 said:

Is SNCA really at $2.83 afterhours or is that a RH glitch?

Back down to $1.64 now.

Appreciation to all!

Yeah, it was false print because I have an order GTC out at $2.60, to cash out of % of shares.
Brewmaster
AG
ryanhnc10 said:

Not a good finish for ONTX

Yeah doesn't even matter right now though...just day traders selling before the 3 day weekend so they can fill the gas tank in their yachts

Remember too, SNSS was walked down to .20's before they let it slowly come back. I added more at .29
jbeck3487
AG
oldarmy1 said:

$22505 is where the Palk account stands. If that's not at better than $25k by Sunday night then I'm taking a break.

Donated! Thank you OA!
george1992
AgShaun00 said:

spud1910 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Donated again.

me too.

up 500 already. 2k more to go

Add another 500 from Big G.
UpstateAg
AG
Brewmaster is the best name on that go fund me list. People have to be thinking, who??
fightintxag13
AG
Another $500 here.
GreasenUSA
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Slapped the ask. Thanks!
leoj
AG
I love Texags.

OA, no update on their gofundme since last summer, hoping things are going better for her and their family?
UpstateAg
AG
What I hope we don't see on the go fund me is that her church is taking it up a notch and taking care of that family financially, spiritually, and with food. It's a privilege to serve and hold up one another,
You read that last update and you have to pray, Lord, have mercy.
Brewmaster
AG
UpstateAg said:

Brewmaster is the best name on that go fund me list. People have to be thinking, who??
haha, cheers brother.

24,600 and counting!
tailgatetimer10
AG
oldarmy1 said:

400 more to go
Brewmaster
AG
FishrCoAg
AG
Donated. Really appreciate this thread.
spud1910
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

oldarmy1 said:

400 more to go
Over $25K now, but the $40K is the next goal. Let's do it!
HoustonAg_2009
Donated earlier this evening!
oldarmy1
AG
Appreciate every single one of you!
leoj
AG
Brewmaster
AG
love the action on LK, wish it would pull back soon though!

SNSS - did any notice it dipped to 10% down very briefly on Friday. That means SSR on Tuesday, to coincide with big news drop? we'll see!
leoj
AG
We starting to look at 44/45 levels on JD for calls?
59 South
AG
leoj said:

45 April calls are under $1 as are March 44s. Any share price under 40 next week and you can get them under $.90
gougler08
AG
Man I go on vacation for a week without service and some of the stocks go nuts! What's the target on CX for folks?
YNWA_AG
AG
gougler08 said:

Man I go on vacation for a week without service and some of the stocks go nuts! What's the target on CX for folks?

oldarmy1 said:

khkman22 said:

Do you have a specific target on share price you expect it to get to on the initial breakout, if it breaks out?
I could see an initial Darvis Box breakout reaching as high as $6 before cooling off. There is always a ton of energy on lengthy consolidations so that would be my level 1 mark.
gougler08
AG
YNWA_AG said:

gougler08 said:

oldarmy1 said:

khkman22 said:

Do you have a specific target on share price you expect it to get to on the initial breakout, if it breaks out?
I could see an initial Darvis Box breakout reaching as high as $6 before cooling off. There is always a ton of energy on lengthy consolidations so that would be my level 1 mark.

Thanks! I had 500+ posts when i got off the cruise ship so didn't read through it all
leoj
AG
So MS just hit a 52 high of 57.50 on huge volume and could take out the March 2018 ath of 59.38. Seems to have a lot of room to run into the 60s?
leoj
AG
59 South said:

leoj said:

45 April calls are under $1 as are March 44s. Any share price under 40 next week and you can get them under $.90

Awesome, thank you. 30k OI in the March calls, adding that to my watch list and will probably try and get in that one.
59 South
AG
42s out to mid February could also work if you're a little more risk tolerant.
gougler08
AG
Anyone still looking at CVET? Right at the resistance line and a huge gap to fill for a short/med hold?

Also, those PTI $2 covered calls worked out perfectly. Will look to sell those again next pop
jmcfar_98
AG
gougler08 said:

Anyone still looking at CVET? Right at the resistance line and a huge gap to fill for a short/med hold?

Also, those PTI $2 covered calls worked out perfectly. Will look to sell those again next pop

HIddenPivots has the Gap resistance at $15.30, with a measured target of $22 which should be a med type hold.
leoj
AG
This. Have an alert set
Brewmaster
AG
jmcfar_98 said:

gougler08 said:

HIddenPivots has the Gap resistance at $15.30, with a measured target of $22 which should be a med type hold.
yep, already in it myself... frontrunning it, but the price action looks rock solid. I didn't even get my order completely filled on Friday.
First Page Last Page
Page 912 of 6403

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.