Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,063,520 Views | 224398 Replies | Last: 46 sec ago by EliteZags
leoj
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where does TSLA stop? AAPL too...
IrishTxAggie
AG
gig em 02 said:

I've missed out on a lot by selling too early, is it dumb to hold overnight with a short stack on net free 100s and 120s?
It's all a matter of tolerance. One tweet or one thing happening overnight can send stuff to damn near zero. If you're net free, are you ok with playing with house money and possibly losing it? It's just a matter of what you can tolerate. I'm 32 with no kids and no responsibilities essentially. If my account goes to zero tomorrow, It'll suck, but i'll be ok
fightintxag13
AG
leoj said:

Where does TSLA stop? AAPL too...
I just keep buying more AAPL calls until it burns me. I should've stayed in the ones that I've previously held. I settled for doubles and triples when I could've had grand slams, but it's like Irish just said, it's all about how much you're willing to risk.
AgShaun00
AG
damn what a bad day to not be watching stocks and this thread
gig em 02
Let it ride it is!
oldarmy1
AG
My word the power surge in the last 20 minutes was other worldly. Is this the first indication of a blow off top coming? I might have to adjust up from 3300 recalibration.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Given the strong day, I loaded up on SPY 1/17 $327P before the close. Don't care if they go to zero. Today was awesome!!
george1992
oldarmy1 said:

Is this the first indication of a blow off top coming?
That's what she said.

And then the top blew off!!!!!
george1992
AgShaun00 said:

If you aren't following this thread to the point that you almost lose your job, then you aren't doing it right.

Unfortunately I work for myself so there are no controls in place. Client expectations and happiness be damned.
AgShaun00
AG
george1992 said:

AgShaun00 said:

If you aren't following this thread to the point that you almost lose your job, then you aren't doing it right.

Unfortunately I work for myself so there are no controls in place. Client expectations and happiness be damned.
today was an actual heavy meeting day. I did have my screen up during meeting for quick glances, but couldn't do anything. This week will be tough for me.
khaos288
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

khaos288 said:

khaos288 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Talon2DSO said:

What we playing this week?
BYND

116 gap by Friday

Gonna go ahead and call this one good
People are buying the $115C weeklies for $7.15... It ain't over.

122 AH
FishrCoAg
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

OXY's dividend is extremely enticing as long as they can hold it.
Dividend stable barring complete collapse of crude prices, IMHO.
jbeck3487
AG
Any of you guys subscribe to ManicTrading? I follow their twitter and they do a hell of a job promoting themselves. I know they have been discussed, but I was wondering what the paid services looks like.
khaos288
AG
jbeck3487 said:

Any of you guys subscribe to ManicTrading? I follow their twitter and they do a hell of a job promoting themselves. I know they have been discussed, but I was wondering what the paid services looks like.

I do their paid service, and joined at the beginning of the year. I've been trading with 2k with them and am up 1650 on the year.

It pays for its monthly fee basically daily.

You could do 2 contracts for every call they make and never risk more than 500$ and an average return rate of 30+%
lead
^seems legit
khaos288
AG
lead said:

^seems legit

They post every trade in a spreadsheet for the public. It's been an easy market to win in, but the fact I can pay 120$ a month for some one else to make picks for me that have such a good record? Worth it. They don't win every trade, but if they're making a majority of good trades, I make money easy.
jbeck3487
AG
What all do they have access to do through your twitter? Do you just give them the ability to see your tweets so they know you aren't reposting their info?
khaos288
AG
jbeck3487 said:

What all do they have access to do through your twitter? Do you just give them the ability to see your tweets so they know you aren't reposting their info?

They follow me back, but that's it. Sadly there are some people out there who copy services and make their own etc.
Brewmaster
AG
Most of the services get their info from other services. I doubt many have original info. Not saying it isn't worth it for the ideas and plays, but just my 2 cents.

I subscribe to Hidden Pivots charts myself. He's a genius at charts and setups, I've learned a lot in there (on top of being spoon fed bullish setups with $ targets and triggers.
khaos288
AG
BREwmaster said:

Most of the services get their info from other services. I doubt many have original info. Not saying it isn't worth it for the ideas and plays, but just my 2 cents.

I subscribe to Hidden Pivots charts myself. He's a genius at charts and setups, I've learned a lot in there (on top of being spoon fed bullish setups with $ targets and triggers.

Yeah, I did a pretty heavy message exchange with manic and elite to the point I trust their strategies before I tried each. I really like HP too, but I just want something I can trade with low risk plays during work that doesn't take much effort to follow. That's why I use manic.
leoj
AG
Anyone have an eye on SPCE? Seems like it's going to go up for a bit longer
Brewmaster
AG
SPCE, has crazy momentum, up more AH. I hate to chase but I may dig deeper in the morning, pre-market.
IrishTxAggie
AG
JP Morgan smashed earnings. Earned $2.57/share against $2.32 estimate.

Wells Fargo misses earnings and revenue. $0.93/share against $1.12 estimate. 19.86B vs. 20.14B estimate

Citigroup beat earnings and revenue.. $1.90/share against $1.84 estimate. $18.378B vs. 17.855B estimate.

These bank numbers are pretty salty. Wells always knows how to **** up a good thing.
gig em 02
IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Talon2DSO said:

What we playing this week?
BYND

oldarmy1
AG
I woke up to a reach short fill on TSLA $545. Need the markets to hurry up and open so I can have option strategies around it.
oldarmy1
AG
AMD on watch to launch. Flag formed. Just below $50 is main resistance to bust through and then $53-54 is there.
oldarmy1
AG
Back to $545 on TSLA.
ProgN
Side note:

Did you win the family pot on the game last night?
tailgatetimer10
AG
This is the news I like to hear
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

Side note:

Did you win the family pot on the game last night?
I did. I had 41-27 and my brother was 2nd closest at 48-24. If LSU scores that last TD he wins, so when they took a knee he was so ticked.
Ranger222
AG
Smile Direct Club on my radar this morning
leoj
AG
56% short interest
Ranger222
AG
Quote:

NASHVILLE, Tenn., Jan. 14, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmileDirectClub, the industry pioneer and first direct-to-consumer medtech platform for teeth straightening, today announced plans to offer its clear aligners through the wholesale channel, providing dentists and orthodontists an in-office option in 2020. With the December 31, 2019 expiration of its exclusive supply agreement with Align Technology, Inc., SmileDirectClub will expand access to its clear aligner therapy solutions and open its network to dentists and orthodontists in search of a premium and affordable teeth straightening solution for their patients.
"We have seen increasing demand from the dentists and orthodontists in our network who wish to provide SmileDirectClub clear aligners to their in-office patients, and with our agreement with Align Technology now expired, we are no longer obligated to stay in the direct-to-consumer channel," said SmileDirectClub Co-Founder Alex Fenkell. "We're excited to expand our offering and welcome new providers to add an important and needed offering to their suite of services."
SmileDirectClub will support this new distribution channel through its existing clear aligner manufacturing operation in Antioch, Tenn., which is the largest 3D printing facility in the United States. The company recently announced that it will add a second manufacturing facility located in Kyle, Texas in 2020 to meet increased demand for its products.
"Clear aligner therapy technology advances now enable patients who otherwise would not have been candidates in the past to avoid the discomfort and time commitment of traditional metal braces," said Dr Jeffrey Sulitzer, SmileDirectClub Chief Clinical Officer. "Of the more than 200,000 licensed dentists and orthodontists in the United States, only an estimated 30% offer clear aligner therapy in their offices. We are looking forward to opening our network to providers who wish to join us in our mission to broaden access to premium care at an affordable price."
Founded in 2014, SmileDirectClub has helped more than 750,000 people transform their smiles through remote doctor-directed clear aligner therapy. SmileDirectClub's aligners can be used to correct mild to moderate malocclusion. All SmileDirectClub clear aligners are FDA-registered and produced at certified U.S. manufacturing facilities using BPA-free materials. With this new offering, licensed dentists and orthodontists can consult patients in-office and easily customize treatment plans and manage patient care, from initial diagnosis through to the conclusion of treatment. The average treatment plan for SmileDirectClub aligners is only six months.
oldarmy1
AG
Ranger222 said:

Smile Direct Club on my radar this morning
How have they been doing against ALGN?
oldarmy1
AG
ALGN taking a hit early on the news too.
First Page Last Page
Page 899 of 6412

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.