Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,516,935 Views | 223268 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by Aston04
tramaro1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was looking at that GBT. I see that the bid ask is in line with RH. TD has the mmm guide showing it much higher. I just recently got TD so I am still learning the system
E
AG
Hmmmm, I don't know about TD.

I use RH but am switching to TD after the new year, the guys here seem to use and recommend TD.
Talon2DSO
AG
E said:

I use RH but am switching to TD after the new year, the guys here seem to use and recommend TD.

I like TD but have to switch to Schwab due to wife's work obligation. Harumph
ProgN
Talon2DSO said:

E said:

I like TD but have to switch to Schwab due to wife's work obligation. Harumph
With their announced merger, are you sure?
jbeck3487
AG
If it makes you feel any better, I missed the chance to sell at the opening.
gougler08
AG
Hey DXC, can you go ahead and break through this flag pattern?
oldarmy1
AG
AAPL just needs a little more drop and volume flush will come in
oldarmy1
AG
S&P hit above 3198 on that early charge. Makes me wonder if that was attempt to bust 3200 and failed. I have a lot of Puts on my good runup shares. Bought JD $33.50 Puts to next week early on, which is still largest holding after dumping the shares near $35.

This could all reverse as has been the case multiple days in a row, so this isn't a red light condition - simply smart allocation. Another way I keep the early action in check is if I sold covered calls, again like I did on some JD as it approached $35 - posted that I opened up some $34 covered calls for $1+. Well those calls are obviously up 50% (meaning they have deteriorated in my favor 50%) so what I do is buy the $35 calls at $0.13 cents on the first major red candle leaving a big tail. That flashed it to $34.37 but closed back up on the minute with volume at $34.42. That's when I bought the $35 calls on the cheap. You write all that into a spreadsheet and I have now bookended JD for a zero loss strategy, with also a zero drop in net holding shares.
oldarmy1
AG
AAPL first volume flush to new low but formed a tail so support is trying to hold it up. So far it is following the macro market on movements.
oldarmy1
AG
Oh maybe another bear trap? See if we get an h pattern to new lows or if we get some push upward. S&P key marks are 3190 for continuation down and of course 3200 for short covering fed continuation explosion up. We're close to Model T on the days up/down ratio,.
Tumble Weed
Bought INTC, MU, BABA, and ORCL today
jbeck3487
AG
You had a chance to get back in. My calls were negative for a short time. Now back up almost 50%
tailgatetimer10
AG
Bynd forming an h as well
UpstateAg
AG
Excellent. Burn it down
gougler08
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Bynd forming an h as well
Where at?
oldarmy1
AG
ZS for those who held through that $45 run down mark. Pushing above $47.50
tailgatetimer10
AG
On the daily chart.. unless I'm reading it wrong
jbeck3487
AG
BBBY keeps on going
tramaro1
AG
MU is selling off, does not look good
IrishTxAggie
AG
tramaro1 said:

MU is selling off, does not look good
Not really. It'll likely settle around 53-53.10 for the close. With huge spikes right at AH
tramaro1
AG
It's bouncing back a little now. I read something about large insider selling with them???

I hope you are right with a high spike AH.
UpstateAg
AG
As a MU holder from the mid 20's and someone who sold calls at 50 expiring Friday, I think it could drop below 50. This has happened too often; the run up and then the sell of after hours. Two things will make this jump up like a rocket: Guidance and Dividend.
Guidance because of DRAM should drive it up. I'll buy it when it tanks again. I'll take my double and wait in cash.
IrishTxAggie
AG
tramaro1 said:

It's bouncing back a little now. I read something about large insider selling with them???

I hope you are right with a high spike AH.
The selling was likely part of a structured sale based on time. Happens fairly often with the upper management.
IrishTxAggie
AG
YETI 12/27 $35C. Just came up on Cheddar
IrishTxAggie
AG
I don't have any MU position. I've got LRCX and NVDA calls to play off of the MU earnings
leoj
AG
AAPL still pushing back towards ath
IrishTxAggie
AG
lots of small money just rolled in on the MU weekly $56C
IrishTxAggie
AG
MU just got a rocket up it's ass
fightintxag13
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

MU just got a rocket up it's ass

I took the run as an opportunity to close out my weekly calls. I didn't want to mess with post earnings report volatility. Perfectly fine with 10% on the trade.
oldarmy1
AG
leoj said:

AAPL still pushing back towards ath
Yup - I think markets are going to hit an all-time high after Impeachment as a middle finger gesture to the House.

oldarmy1
AG
JD lot sizes are larger today than last 2 weeks. The ask side has been double the bid yet large lots come in and major support it at $34.44 and push it on mini bumps right into the large ask side. That shows enormous strength of support going on. Watch for it to bust out in coming days and not stop this time.

Really no surprise that this is occurring right up here at the major resistance.

Here's what it's looked like most of the day. Tactic to discourage small investors who trust the ask side too much.

leoj
AG
Crazy strong right now. MSFT, aapl, nvda, TSLA, shop, fb. Just need AMZN to get in on the action
oldarmy1
AG
leoj said:

Crazy strong right now. MSFT, aapl, nvda, TSLA, shop, fb. Just need AMZN to get in on the action
Yup
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
YNWA_AG
AG
What calls would you suggest?
First Page Last Page
Page 866 of 6380

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.