Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,027,478 Views | 224254 Replies | Last: 46 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Ranger222
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
anyone know anything about corteva agriscience?

ProgN
That sounds like something Irish would be familiar with.
ProgN
Iirc, my TDA news feed said the dividend is safe and there won't be any layoffs. I don't know how they'll pull that one off though.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Part of the spinoff after the Dow/DuPont merger. They do the seeds, crops, and oils I believe. I've never done anything with them. Not familiar with their portfolio. I've dealt with DuPont's AHN division and that's about it. Hate working with those big companies like them. ****ing 120 day terms, nickel and dime, and **** like that. Sorry, end rant.
Brewmaster
AG
TWTR looking primed - I know some of you like to trade it. I'm watching it closely in the morning.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
leoj said:

Looks like we're going to be testing this pretty quick this morning. 322 PM.
IrishTxAggie
AG
BA is dragging down the Dow index. Just about everything else is green.
ProgN
MU upgraded again. I get nervous with upgrades of stocks at the highs.
AgShaun00
AG
PTI looks to be down massive PM. 2.62
oldarmy1
AG
AgShaun00 said:

What's the story on PTI? Never got in it
UpstateAg
AG
Pivot t on Amazon could go to 1820. I jumped in some 1800 weeklies
Tumble Weed
Prognightmare said:

MU upgraded again. I get nervous with upgrades of stocks at the highs.
MU and INTC look like good buys right now. Taking a serious look at both.

oldarmy1
AG
ONTX volume alert came in at the 200k minute trade
oldarmy1
AG
Remember the buys on FMC back in the $60's. Check it
oldarmy1
AG
AAPL 6 green daily candles in a row. Wow
ProgN
AUPH making a move
fightintxag13
AG
I bought some weekly MU $53c for $1.80
gougler08
AG
fightintxag13 said:

I bought some weekly MU $53c for $1.80
Earnings will be interesting tomorrow
jbeck3487
AG
How high do you see it going? I got some net free calls that I'm let ride right now.
oldarmy1
AG
jbeck3487 said:

How high do you see it going? I got some net free calls that I'm let ride right now.
Wouldn't try to time exit - rather when you have reached a % gain you set. That said - guessing is always fun and why not coincide the markets hitting and flashing above 3200 S&P and exit.

We got within 1.75 points of the mark. I would be surprised if the magnet effect didn't see us hit and flash above 3200 before pulling back. That's been my mark short term, once we came within magnet range. I still don't think the markets are done. 3250 is what I estimated on the initial breakout from the Darvis Box break on Oct 28.. 2950 area was that breakout up to now.
Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

AgShaun00 said:

They have a cystic fibrosis drug that was supposed to beat out the competition in efficacy. It did not, but still showed decent results. Overreaction kicked in and it got sold into the cellar.

PTI will still go from no drugs on the market, to a CF drug being sold (and cheaper than the competition). Should see a nice bump from here back up.
IrishTxAggie
AG
IF BA gets through $330.4, you could get a spike to $335. This is a very risky stock right now. I expect the CEO to be resigning any day now.
Talon2DSO
AG
BREwmaster said:

oldarmy1 said:

AgShaun00 said:

They have a cystic fibrosis drug that was supposed to beat out the competition in efficacy. It did not, but still showed decent results. Overreaction kicked in and it got sold into the cellar.

PTI will still go from no drugs on the market, to a CF drug being sold (and cheaper than the competition). Should see a nice bump from here back up.

Hard to catch a falling knife...how much more until it hits bottom?
oldarmy1
AG
Woah....half million market share order hit AAPL. Flashed it from $280.70 down to $278.80. My Put option spike and filled 20% on that. Buyers support came right back in back to $290.49 so I' can sit and see if we get a move back close to $281.25 to buy those back.
Brewmaster
AG
Low today was probably it...it was worth 3+ before it got close to data release. A big overreaction today. But still, definitely put stops in!
tamu2009
AG
Sorry for those on PINS... I bought back in to the weeklies and they promptly fell again
ProgN

Is the African swine flu just as bad as China?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Prognightmare said:

Is the African swine flu just as bad as China?
ASFv has wiped out over 85% of the pig population in China. But beyond meat isn't going to gain anything from that.
UpstateAg
AG
This displeases me.
IrishTxAggie
AG
UpstateAg said:

This displeases me.
What? That BYND won't benefit from a Chinese food crisis? It's too expensive and the middle class isn't going to buy the crap. Unlike the US, the Chinese view food from a sustenance standpoint. You think they give a rat's ass about the environmental impact that raising a cow or a pig causes? HA!! The elites may eat it here and there if some giant celebrity starts pitching it, but they're not going to crack the Chinese market and make waves with this.
UpstateAg
AG
It displeases me that bynd is spiking on this news. And they're McDonald news run up too. All of it displeases me. May fake burgers die. Im short bynd
tailgatetimer10
AG
Regardless I'm buying puts. I've noticed this thing takes violent surges each way
oldarmy1
AG
JNPR trying to build again. Needs to break $24.75 to have a breakout
IrishTxAggie
AG
UpstateAg said:

It displeases me that bynd is spiking on this news. And they're McDonald news run up too. All of it displeases me. May take burgers die.
Their next earnings call will hurt them big time I think. Their revenue will grow, but I think their losses are going to blow up anything the revenue could show
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Woah....half million market share order hit AAPL. Flashed it from $280.70 down to $278.80. My Put option spike and filled 20% on that. Buyers support came right back in back to $290.49 so I' can sit and see if we get a move back close to $281.25 to buy those back.
Quick - Someone tell me what AAPL bounced back to at the high.
First Page Last Page
Page 864 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.