Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,029,626 Views | 224265 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ProgN
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
gig em 02
Thats a tough year, hang in there though because it's going to get better and that 4 year old needs a dad with a solid head on his shoulders!
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Man that's rough. I'm so sorry. You and your family will definitely be in my prayers.
aggiehunter3
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

BREwmaster said:

Wow, kudos to whomever mentioned AUPH (Irish?)... i literally bought some this afternoon and my old roomie (AgShaun) above bought with 1 minute til close, Haha!

What's target? still has crazy volume after hours, bouncing around 19. Squeeze more shorts tomorrow?
Besides AVEO (no comment), AUPH was one of my first trades. I got enamored with Biotechs when I first started dipping my feet into trading because of the big risk, big reward. Also because I happened upon that God forsaken "BIO STOCKS" thread on TexAgs. Someone on there mentioned it and I day traded it a bit, but eventually got out of it entirely after I found out about this $50K "learning experience" called options and I shifted my focus from equities to options. I still had it on my watchlist, so I got dings and updates on it. After I signed up for CheddarFlow, I noticed patterns on some smaller caps rolling in about 4-5 weeks before what "experts" thought to be catalyst dates. The ones I have recognized have had about a ~70% hit rate from what I can gather. Because I had familiarity with AUPH already, I decided to jump in on it. I knew others in here followed that BIO STOCKS thread, so I dropped the notes when I saw it popping up on Cheddar. After the first few small option plays ($20-75k blocks or sweeps) some larger plays came in over well $100k. I knew something was up because you don't see those types of bets on bios without being in the know.

https://texags.com/forums/57/topics/2853859/1#discussion

Congrats to all AUPH holders. I have history with this stock dating back to September 2016 buying in first at $2.37. I traded the stock several times over that year and finally entered into a long term position 12/21/17 at $4.65. I kind of forgot about the stock, as it honestly became boring for awhile waiting on results. The market honestly forgot the stock as well and it spent a long time in the 5.5-6.5 range. I am a little disappointed I didn't continue adding but I went in pretty heavy to begin with, so overall I'm extremely happy.
Ranger222
AG
Have held AUPH since spring of 2017.

Surprised there wasn't a buyout in this already....thinking $30s would be a decent premium?
Ranger222
AG
Have held AUPH since spring of 2017.

Surprised there wasn't a buyout in this already....thinking $30s would be a decent premium?
Ranger222
AG
Have held AUPH since spring 2017....have honestly forgot about the shares I owned.

Honestly surprised this wasn't a buyout already...CEO seemed liked he wanted to sell after Phase II. Thinking $30+ will be a reasonable buyout target?
5C
AG
2percent said:

i am a super happy camper right now ... just have to remember to sell my shares tomorrow

You don't make anything unless you sell it.
trailing stop ftw....

might ride higher - this is great news for this drug. I sold to a similar company (ZS Pharma) some years ago and should have bought stock when they were near this phase of the game. They were purchased by Astrazeneca about a year later and I kicked myself.
5C
AG
Prog, so sorry to hear the news. Prayers for you and yours.
5C
AG
Prog so sorry to hear. Prayers for you and yours. At the end of the day all this here doesn't matter as much.
Lavender Gooms
AG
What are y'alls thoughts on what to do with options for AUPH? I'm still so new to this, really is my first big hit on options, so I'm definitely in uncharted territory, happily! I've got a $10 12/20 call (yes only one because I'm still learning) and a small number of shares. Stocktwits seems to be chattering about a possible buyout, so would it be a good idea to execute that call at it's expiration to get more cheap shares? Just sell the option soon and take the profit? Hold and keep seeing if the premium keeps chugging on up and sell closer to 12/20? Thanks all, this thread has been such a great experience for newbies like myself!
Lavender Gooms
AG
What are y'alls thoughts on what to do with options for AUPH? I'm still so new to this, really is my first big hit on options, so I'm definitely in uncharted territory, happily! I've got a $10 12/20 call (yes only one because I'm still learning) and a small number of shares. Stocktwits seems to be chattering about a possible buyout, so would it be a good idea to execute that call at it's expiration to get more cheap shares? Just sell the option soon and take the profit? Hold and keep seeing if the premium keeps chugging on up and sell closer to 12/20? Thanks all, this thread has been such a great experience for newbies like myself!
Lavender Gooms
AG
Lavender Gooms
AG

So sorry to hear about your dad, Prog. I'll keep him and your family in my prayers.
Lavender Gooms
AG

So sorry to hear about your dad, Prog. I'll keep him and your family in my prayers.
jbeck3487
AG
Thoughts and prayers heading towards you and your family Prog!
BT1395
AG
Prayers for you all the way around, Prog.

On an unrelated note, we're you in the Corps?
ProgN
No sir,I was a nonReg, lived in Aston Hall my freshman year.

Thank you everyone, there's nothing like the Aggie family when you need support.
FrioAg 00
AG
I'm so sorry to hear this Prog, praying for you and yours.

I can't do more that pray for your father, but blink twice if you want a certain woman to get run over by a truck.

Just kidding, trying to provide some comedy relief....

unless you blink twice
IrishTxAggie
AG
Stocktwits is a cesspool of misinformation. I go there on occasion purely because there's so many people that someone tends to find legit news releases after a catalyst drop and my google skills suck. Unless there's a legit linked article for a buyout, it's all speculation.

I think this thing could very well go back to ~$25 or so today given how much was shorted. But it's a dartboard. No real technicals in this territory for this stock.
UpstateAg
AG
One analyst has set a PT of 20. I'm leery of another offering being announced soon. I'm going to take the multi bagger and run today.
Looking at NXTC to break 52 today for a move upward.
ProgN
Quote:

unless you blink twice

That made me laugh, thank you.
IrishTxAggie
AG
They had an offering before the P3 data came out.
5C
AG
I'm probably going to sell AUPH if it dips to 17 today, take my winnings and move on down the road. Although a part of me thinks I should hold hold hold.
5C
AG
Anyone out there buying at 17?
UpstateAg
AG
CC is going great. Great. Pimping pipeline. Priority fda approval in 1H 2020.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Hope none of y'all were in on SAGE
gig em 02
I've got $5 auph 1/17 calls, I'll probably sell just before it rockets even more like my shop calls
ProgN
gig em 02 said:

I've got $5 auph 1/17 calls, I'll probably sell just before it rockets even more like my shop calls
A new strain of BAS has developed in the trading thread. Eye roll emoji's when you make a profit.
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

gig em 02 said:

A new strain of BAS has developed in the trading thread. Eye roll emoji's when you make a profit.
Yeah I don't feel too bad for you guys on AUPH even if you don't trade right at the top
tailgatetimer10
AG
gig em 02 said:

Poor guy. Feel so bad for you. Sorry for your gain.....
ProgN
I'm taking a small part of the AUPH profits and adding to my BYND 12/27 $65p for a trade. If it loses 70, it could drop hard to $60. JMO
gig em 02
Prognightmare said:

gig em 02 said:

LoL, I'm still working on that "love to lose money" part!
E
AG
gig em 02 said:

Everything I'm in is negative as of Monday
Ranger222
AG
The joy and agony of biotechs. Have held AUPH since spring of 2017. A great day for those who have held for literally years. Honestly thought there would have been a buyout by now as the CEO seems to want to sell. Still think there will be and hoping for $30ish. Everyone thought $30-40 back in 2017 if data was successful.

Then there is SAGE. Not a holder but why biotechs are the best of times and the worst of times.
First Page Last Page
Page 843 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.