Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,957,459 Views | 223947 Replies | Last: 18 min ago by Bulldog73
FrioAg 00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm a buy and hold of both Amazon and Microsoft.

I don't have an opinion as to which one will won the head to head stuff, but I think they'll both do outstanding and believe both will breed a lot of innovation in the next 10 years
Brewmaster
AG
Don't forget the mouse! DIS is primed to hit 200 at some point next year (currently around 152). I would bet 170 by Christmas.
Very stable price action and rock solid business.
oldarmy1
AG
DE with 2020 warning on poor weather conditions and trade tensions. Down $7 and worth a dip buy there. They warned last time to and beat.
5C
AG
You really think Dis is going to keep this momentum? Adding subscribers like crazy but mostly for the free 7 day trial. I expect many to cancel subs (as will I) when it ends.
IrishTxAggie
AG
The Gross Prophet said:

You really think Dis is going to keep this momentum? Adding subscribers like crazy but mostly for the free 7 day trial. I expect many to cancel subs (as will I) when it ends.
The free trials still require a credit card and something like 65% of consumers forget to cancel their free subscriptions. Also, Disney+ is only $7/month and the content library is massive. I think you're overestimating the cancels. People have been waiting for Disney+ like a dog wagging his tail while his owner is cooking a steak since the announcement because of the sheer volume of media content you now have access to.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I'm sure there's retention rate data out there for similar services. It's pretty high.
UpstateAg
AG
Disney+ Trial week is like giving kids a little taste of crack. Three days in and mine are addicts. They have tasted classics like jungle book and then see all of the movies available. Our basement is basically a Disney version of an opium den for kids now.
IrishTxAggie
AG
UpstateAg said:

Disney+ Trial week is like giving kids a little taste of crack. Three days in and mine are addicts. They have tasted classics like jungle book and then see all of the movies available. Our basement is basically a Disney version of an opium den for kids now.
Hell, I'm 31 and I've been re-watching all of the classics and a bunch of other content. This thing isn't just addicting for kids! After having it, I'd be comfortable in saying that I would've gladly paid double for it.
5C
AG
So 151 a good entry for DIS then?
Ragoo
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

UpstateAg said:

Hell, I'm 31 and I've been re-watching all of the classics and a bunch of other content. This thing isn't just addicting for kids! After having it, I'd be comfortable in saying that I would've gladly paid double for it.
the huge question becomes, when do we see ESPN become a full subscription based app? They have ESPN+ but that has limited live sports. When do we see actual prime time live sports on ESPN available behind a subscription paywall and not buried in a cable/youtubetv/hululive type package?
tailgatetimer10
AG
If you're holding long term, it's never a bad time to buy this right now.

Is been bumping this up resistance for a week or so now and when it breaks you're going to get a quick roi
oldarmy1
AG
This market melt-up has been spectacular
deadbq03
AG
Disney has also been very shrewd about pulling content from Amazon etc over the past few years. I don't know how many times we want to show our kids an old Disney movie that we know used to be available for purchase on Amazon, but then it's not. We started noticing this about 2-3 years ago.
Josepi
AG
I've cancelled my Disney sub.
I'm not that into Star Wars or Marvel, and my kids like Netflix.

That being said, I'm holding onto my Dis shares for a while longer, but I don't expect them to hit 200 anytime soon. Maybe I am wrong though.
E
AG
Josepi said:

That being said, I'm holding onto my Dis shares for a while longer, but I don't expect them to hit 200 anytime soon. Maybe I am wrong though.

Get out of here with that negativity the day before thanksgiving!

5C
AG
E said:

Josepi said:

Get out of here with that negativity the day before thanksgiving!

UpstateAg
AG
Who's ready to buy some DE calls????
YNWA_AG
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ZS market makers fishing with hidden bids. They do it with less than 100 share size so it won't register on the ticker. I like throwing 50 shares out at a number also hidden to see if we have some fishing going on. I got 35 of them filled at $51.99. So now he knows there is no worried holder of shares from closing $51.60-$52 and many times this is where you'll see tomorrow open.

tailgatetimer10
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Buying some ONTX as high risk high reward penny stock. Only willing to hold it for 3 days and if no pop I'm out.

Don't pay more than $0.1312

I'm up 15% already on this little gamble
oldarmy1
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Buying some ONTX as high risk high reward penny stock. Only willing to hold it for 3 days and if no pop I'm out.

Don't pay more than $0.1312

I'm up 15% already on this little gamble
More thasn that now and we have an early red/green reversal potential going on.
E
AG
The only thing that's positive for me today
oldarmy1
AG
E said:

The only thing that's positive for me today
Had some insider buying reported on ONTX. We are dialed in!
tlepoC
AG
Good sir, kindly direct me to where I can purchase your algorithms?
bjh19
AG
I am up too on this, how long are you going to let it ride? You mentioned three days earlier but didn't know if the timeline expanded.
oldarmy1
AG
bjh19 said:

I am up too on this, how long are you going to let it ride? You mentioned three days earlier but didn't know if the timeline expanded.
With the insider buying I'm going to see if this reversal has legs next couple of days and if we double then I'm selling 75% to get my money back, book some profit and use rest of profit from sale to cover taxes.
SnowboardAg
AG
TWTR gap fill opportunity may be closely approaching.
oldarmy1
AG
ZS showing continued strength underlying
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ZS showing continued strength underlying
And up we go
oldarmy1
AG
CX for you guys I said "YES" to on buying in or additional shares sold above $4 back looking good. With Mexico agreement anticipated next couple of weeks we should see some momentum return and maybe next leg upward.
Talon2DSO
AG
Got laughed at when I bought UAA a few weeks ago. I started to doubt but deep down I knew it was undervalued. Dont look now but its had a bump this morning
oldarmy1
AG
JD is basing intraday above resistance from last 2 days. Needs to hold above and churn weak holders out.
gougler08
AG
SnowboardAg said:

TWTR gap fill opportunity may be closely approaching.
Be careful, pretty strong cup is forming
leoj
AG
Those AMZN $1850 Dec 27 calls looking good. Not sure I'll get a gap fill opportunity to join in, seems to be showing strength into the holidays.
khaos288
AG
leoj said:

Those AMZN $1850 Dec 27 calls looking good. Not sure I'll get a gap fill opportunity to join in, seems to be showing strength into the holidays.
that twitter I follow printed money on amazon this week. Net free and held a few of each of these, and you paid for Christmas.

1780C moved from $5.90 to $37
1790C moved from $6.10 to $27
1810C moved from $4.00 to 11.80
1850C for next week moved from $5.90 to $8.70 so far
leoj
AG
Not bad lol
First Page Last Page
Page 828 of 6399

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.