Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,084,604 Views | 224451 Replies | Last: 20 sec ago by confucius_ag
Tumble Weed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oldarmy1 said:

SPY has been like clockwork on Impeachment hearings. Markets start around even, drop as opening testimony is given. Bottoms out as Schiff and the majority prosecutor asks their questions, and then heads upward almost perfectly in sync with the end of the majority initial questions.

Tension and relief in real time. Funny stuff - and tradeable.
Trading on Congressional hearings has to be some of the easiest money to be made.
oldarmy1
AG
Watch DIS if it re-engages. Would move fast
tlepoC
AG
It better. And it better do it soon.
E
AG
Aggierific said:

God I hope so. I have a lot of money i'm negative on 11/22 calls...
ProgN
E said:

Aggierific said:

I took a slight hickey on some DIS 11/29 when it spiked a couple of days ago. I rolled them in the 1/17 $155 and they are at even right now. Sometimes it's better to readjust your positions to minimize risks and give yourself more time. It also decreases your stress levels irl. JMO
deadbq03
AG
Any thoughts on how long this MJ rally will last? I was holding onto a couple of old lotto tickets. Still haven't recouped my losses but looking for a smarter exit point now.

Edit: Specifically I've got some Dec 20 $22 calls. Wont embarrass myself by saying when I got them.
leoj
AG
Interesting short tweet thread here

oldarmy1
AG
Next move down on YETI entering December 27th $31 calls. Looking for $0.70 entry.
oldarmy1
AG
JD has a intraday squeeze going
jbeck3487
AG
Should we average down on the ZS calls now?
YNWA_AG
AG
Good spot to add more ZS?
oldarmy1
AG
Sitting on so many net free shares of NIO waiting for the execution. CEO making some positive statements about 4th quarter and beyond. Thinks corner turned. NIO stock has to surpass $2.50 for a comeback share price story to get real. Still, I like their products and the gazillion potential customer pool. Down here I like the 2022 $3 LEAPS
Brewmaster
AG
E said:

Aggierific said:

Also don't count on anymore tweets with subscriber numbers. I read somewhere that they said these numbers would be strictly for Q earnings only now.
leoj
AG
oldarmy1
AG
YNWA_AG said:

Good spot to add more ZS?
Bottom range band $45.10 was entry point. It only made it to $45.13 but still yes - chart is intact. If macro markets pull down it could move to second band support $44.45 area. Either way the pattern looks good.

Maybe if not sure just make a 1 day trade by buying the shares here at $45.38 and selling the weekly $45 covered calls expiring tomorrow at $0.80. Make a quick $0.40 cents per share if close above $45 or have a net buy at $44.62.
oldarmy1
AG
ACB has traded over 300 million shares last few days. That is ungodly and speaks to a long term bottom having been put in after its fall from grace. Again, I like LEAPS on these kind of price points. $5 out to 2022. You just know there will be a ridiculous spike on news next year allowing you to clean up and have net free remainder.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Next move down on YETI entering December 27th $31 calls. Looking for $0.70 entry.
Dang you guys. Get off that $0.70 bid. over 3000 open interest with 1431 visible. That will keep sellers from selling unless YETI overruns downward band a little more. Close
Shiner Bock
AG
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Dang you guys. Get off that $0.70 bid. over 3000 open interest with 1431 visible. That will keep sellers from selling unless YETI overruns downward band a little more. Close
and magically they will all go away, sellers now completely confused
oldarmy1
AG
Shiner Bock said:

oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

and magically they will all go away, sellers now completely confused
Gonna take $28.60's to get sellers to sell at 70 cents to us.
oldarmy1
AG
Not a great S&P pattern if closing here. Might be a good time to buy 310 Puts expiring tomorrow
ProgN

Whatever
E
AG
DIS, ZS, and JD all with decent openings

I take that back... JD heading back down into the $31's
oldarmy1
AG
Stupid YETI
E
AG
Shoulda got an RTIC
ProgN
Traded out of LK again. Will ride again on any pullback
ProgN

Black Friday/cyber monday will be good.
oldarmy1
AG
ZS rising rolling pattern. Keep you on expectations and entry thinking. Market pullback we could see flash $44.50 area. If not then yesterday might have set the low with bounce today occurring above it. Basically big buyers marking time consolidating and getting short termers bored and out each wave.

Here- changed it so you can better see it.
oldarmy1
AG
E said:

Shoulda got an RTIC
Ha! Well I was saying dang because it opened up 67 cents but back down now so lowered my buy to 60 cents on S&P looking like a pullback day reversal. Never got a fill.
CheladaAg
AG
boyz05 said:

NET looking bullish on daily, just needs more volume for confirmation.
Got out of a call trade and made some good coin on this one.
oldarmy1
AG
TSLA $330 see if support holds for bounce.
E
AG
DIS wants to do it, but just wont
gougler08
AG
Double intraday bottom for ZS
oldarmy1
AG
YETI come on. Stock drops to $28.32 and options stay $0.65 x $0.75

As I type I'm at the bid now $0.60 and that's current high bid after the $0.65 dropped out
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

Double intraday bottom for ZS
See that. Unless markets have real pullback I don't think ZS finds it's lower $44.50 band.
oldarmy1
AG
DIS Pennant looks about complete

First Page Last Page
Page 821 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.