Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,520,133 Views | 223293 Replies | Last: 27 min ago by Red Pear Luke (BCS)
leoj
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What pisses me off is that news flash came right as KEYS was breaking out
CheladaAg
AG
NET looking bullish on daily, just needs more volume for confirmation.
UpstateAg
AG
For those of you that are long micron, like me...
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-huawei-tech/some-huawei-suppliers-get-u-s-approval-to-restart-sales-to-blacklisted-firm-idUSKBN1XU21Q
Brewmaster
AG
DIS dark pool prints today -- big big buys. May pop tomorrow
ProgN
What does that mean?
leoj
AG
A dark pool is an exchange where the information isn't known until after the sale, as far as quantity and price paid. They are established in house at registered brokerages. Believe it's usually used by institutional investors. Means someone was adding large blocks of DIS in this case and didn't want it to get bid up, I believe.
ProgN
Thanks
ProgN
Ragoo
AG
Looks like we are going to get a gap up open today.
ProgN
which stock? AMTD?
Ragoo
AG
Overall market. Specifically ROKU.
ProgN
Thanks, I should have known ROKU because you're all over that one, but that's a good thing.

I bought 2 of the new (for me anyway) ROKU HDMI sticks for Disney +.
oldarmy1
AG
The ZS chart is beautiful. Still say $50 is a lock with increasing possibility of a stronger run gap fill around $60. Question is will we get a slow continual rising wedge squeeze or accelerate with a big $3+ fireworks move?

JD gap fill buys will give immediate ROI. Take some of the JD off the table above $32.25 as a lock in buffer.

DIS Be in it to win

ROKU oh what fun it's been to ride in a 1 horse net free stock (a Merry Christmas stock-ing stuffer)

jsap
OA could you explain what you meant with your JD comments? Is JD a buy at this point? thanks
tailgatetimer10
AG
I'm assuming you're on mid December calls in this range?
GreasenUSA
AG
jsap said:

OA could you explain what you meant with your JD comments? Is JD a buy at this point? thanks
On JD hourly chart, the gap fill occurred around 31.64. So any buys around here could provide a quick return. I assume several folks got in yesterday when the gap was filling.
SoTXAg09
AG
RIG dropping today
ProgN
SoTXAg09 said:

RIG dropping today
I'll buy it around $4 for a trade
oldarmy1
AG
GreasenUSA said:

jsap said:

On JD hourly chart, the gap fill occurred around 31.64. So any buys around here could provide a quick return. I assume several folks got in yesterday when the gap was filling.
This
oldarmy1
AG
Attention SQ option holders......today is the day to exit most, if not all, of your options positions. Now
UpstateAg
AG
Do these pot stocks really think a house bill is going to go anywhere? Just don't see how legalization happens anytime soon and it seems overcrowded.
E
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Attention SQ option holders......today is the day to exit most, if not all, of your options positions. Now
Done. Thank you for this one!
GreasenUSA
AG
Sold MDR at .81 from a .74 average. Left a few grand on the table by not waiting a minute longer to press sell. Appears a short squeeze is happening.

Was just watching bid/ask movement and sold when it hung around a bit.
oldarmy1
AG
E said:

oldarmy1 said:

Done. Thank you for this one!
You're welcome!

If anyone thinks markets bust upwards then a cheaper weekly SQ using 10% of gains would be the trade. But when you reach the mark on the longer ones you exit with a smile.
oldarmy1
AG
ZS with the daily "smile" pattern forming. Early drop to test support resolve with volume rush to take it back up for cup.
E
AG
Did Mickey get stabbed in back and slowly bleeding out?
Brewmaster
AG
E said:

I'm hoping this is 1 last shake out before it rockets. Disney + needs to drop that 20 mil subscriber tweet already
I signed up last night and watched the Mandalorian -- it was glorious. Like a spaghetti western meets Star Wars.
leoj
AG
It really is, even the music is Star Wars meets Morricone. Love it
ryanhnc10
AG
Anyone a believer that Canadian pot stocks have reversed their downtrend? Technically I don't think they are there yet, but most have had really strong 30%+ rallies in the last three days.
CheladaAg
AG
BREwmaster said:

E said:

I'm hoping this is 1 last shake out before it rockets. Disney + needs to drop that 20 mil subscriber tweet already
I signed up last night and watched the Mandalorian -- it was glorious. Like a spaghetti western meets Star Wars.
Related to this. If you are an unlimited plan Verizon customer, you can get a free one year sub for Disney +
ProgN
Cartels flooding Canada and states where its legal with cheaper pot. Just FYI in case you were considering them as an investment vs. trade.
CheladaAg
AG
TWTR coming out of the grave
ProgN
LK getting amped up on some espresso.

Big call activity all over that one.
oldarmy1
AG
SPY has been like clockwork on Impeachment hearings. Markets start around even, drop as opening testimony is given. Bottoms out as Schiff and the majority prosecutor asks their questions, and then heads upward almost perfectly in sync with the end of the majority initial questions.

Tension and relief in real time. Funny stuff - and tradeable.
ProgN
Not to F16 this thread but I hope Lindsay calls Schiff as a witness if this charade goes to the Senate.
First Page Last Page
Page 820 of 6380

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.