Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,982,013 Views | 224076 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by McInnis 03
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Brewmaster
AG
SW AG80 said:

I see ROKU is down in AH trading. Starting to get a little worried about their Q3 report. Anyone have a guess (educated) on what will happen the next 2-3 days?
I keep seeing that it's going to be positive. Doesn't seem to matter much, feels like the MM's are very much running the show on it...and remember a lot of funds backed up the truck between 98 and 105. I sold at 150, bought back in today at 140. I would bet on some sell off after earnings whether positive or not.
gougler08
AG
Futures green again
La Bamba
AG
PTON with good top line numbers and sub growth this morning. Shares were up 5% in PM but has flushed a bit recently. One to keep on radar. Short percentage is huge here (65%) and could potentially squeeze up hard if consolidates around the 25s.
IrishTxAggie
AG
La Bamba said:

PTON with good top line numbers and sub growth this morning. Shares were up 5% in PM but has flushed a bit recently. One to keep on radar. Short percentage is huge here (65%) and could potentially squeeze up hard if consolidates around the 25s.
I'd wait until the lock-up period ends before considering this one. 84MM new shares will be available for trade.
La Bamba
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

La Bamba said:

I'd wait until the lock-up period ends before considering this one. 84MM new shares will be available for trade.

Lock up expiration isn't until 3/24/2020. 5 months away.
IrishTxAggie
AG
La Bamba said:

IrishTxAggie said:

La Bamba said:

Lock up expiration isn't until 3/24/2020. 5 months away.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/peloton-ipo-guide-another-hardware-fad-add-trash-heap
Quote:

LOCKUP EXPIRATION DETAILS
181 days after the S-1 was filed, the majority of insider shares can now be sold. This date falls on February 24th, 2020.
Under certain circumstances the lock-up period will expire 120 days after the filing of the S-1, falling on 12/26/2019.
Given the low cost basis of insiders, we expect at least some of the 84 million shares issued below $0.50 will be sold once the lockup expires.
The impact on the stock will all depend on short interest and the daily volume at the time.

ProgN
BYND 11/15p $80 look attractive
docaggie
AG
Prognightmare said:

BYND 11/15p $80 look attractive
They're getting a pop right now after a company upgraded them and gave a 106 price target.
We'll see how long this rise this morning lasts. I've got the 11/22 75 puts.
Class of 1998;
Husband of an Aggie, Class of 1999;
Father to future Class of 2029 and 2031
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
docaggie
AG
Also surprised Under Armour hasn't fallen farther.
Class of 1998;
Husband of an Aggie, Class of 1999;
Father to future Class of 2029 and 2031
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
gougler08
AG
Oh hey NIO...want to just head on back to $5 for me while you're at it?
YNWA_AG
AG
What caused the big red candle
ProgN
Market is overbought, VIX is oversold and rounding, what MORE good news can propel the market higher?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Squeeze on NIO occuring
ProgN
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/05/tudor-jones-sees-stocks-down-25percent-under-warren-up-another-15percent-on-trump.html
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/05/tudor-jones-sees-stocks-down-25percent-under-warren-up-another-15percent-on-trump.html
Yeah I'll be moving almost all to cash around election time next year
ProgN
I'm looking at around the DNC convention. Some people expect the big money to adjust in Q1. I'm not set on the exact time to go to cash or buy longterm puts yet.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Considering averaging down my pyx position. They got hammered last earnings because a hurricane wiped out a bunch of their tobacco crop, and they've gotten dragged down with the weed stocks' fall out of favor, but they're really a tobacco company who is well positioned to profit from the cbd stuff. Earnings next week i think? Anybody got insight on this one?
khkman22
AG
Anybody following the Robinhood margin trading news? What are the chances they get shut down? Will Meade had a tweet someone was able to make $1,000,000 worth of trades on a $4,000 buying power. Supposedly there are somehow cheat codes that allow it.
leoj
AG
No actual cheat codes, they are just buying shares on margin, selling deep itm calls, then the buying power keeps doubling that money so they buy twice as many shares and sell calls again. But yes, it's pretty messed up and obviously goes against margin trading regulations. I'm sure Robinhood is getting emails from the SEC as I type this.
IrishTxAggie
AG
leoj said:

No actual cheat codes, they are just buying shares on margin, selling deep itm calls, then the buying power keeps doubling that money so they buy twice as many shares and sell calls again. But yes, it's pretty messed up and obviously goes against margin trading regulations. I'm sure Robinhood is getting emails from the SEC as I type this.
If there is a system, someone will find a way to game a system.
docaggie
AG
It's on the wallstreetbets reddit.
Started with a guy who deposited 2k, and leveraged himself into 50k... then promptly lost it all on AAPL puts.

Then last night I saw the post from the guy you're talking about, who leveraged himself up to a cool 1M.
Here's his post:
https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/drqaro/robinhood_free_money_cheat_works_pretty_well_1/
ProgN
NXTC.

WTF?
khaos288
AG
Prognightmare said:

NXTC.

WTF?

They announce the next cure for cancer? Wowzers
fightintxag13
AG
Prognightmare said:

NXTC.

WTF?
Ho. Lee. Chingow!
FaceMask
So TexAgs got me sucked into GNVC years back but missed this!!!
Tumble Weed
khaos288 said:

Prognightmare said:

NXTC.

WTF?

They announce the next cure for cancer? Wowzers
Link?
george1992
Prognightmare said:

NXTC.

WTF?
I forgot to tell you guys about this one. I also forgot to tell myself about this one.
E
AG
george1992 said:

Prognightmare said:

NXTC.

WTF?
I forgot to tell you guys about this one. I also forgot to tell myself about this one.

That's why it's booming!

Can you please not forget to tell us ahead of time about the ones you forget to tell us?
george1992
I'm quietly on a roll right now. I don't want to jinx it. TPL pulled me back out of the dungeon. Was way up on the year only to dig myself a huge hole to about down 20%. Now I'm back up 12.5% for the year. Sometimes its better to be lucky than smart.
CheladaAg
AG
After consecutive daily bearish candles, technicals would expect markets to go through a pullback phase.
mrad85
AG
boyz05 said:

After consecutive daily bearish candles, technicals would expect markets to go through a pullback phase.

I'm riding a good wave..
george1992
Ditto.
mavsfan4ever
AG
docaggie said:

It's on the wallstreetbets reddit.
Started with a guy who deposited 2k, and leveraged himself into 50k... then promptly lost it all on AAPL puts.

Then last night I saw the post from the guy you're talking about, who leveraged himself up to a cool 1M.
Here's his post:
https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/drqaro/robinhood_free_money_cheat_works_pretty_well_1/

Wow this is crazy.
ProgN
CYBR crushed earnings this morning, up $10.
First Page Last Page
Page 796 of 6403

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.