Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,086,888 Views | 224470 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by McInnis 03
FriskyGardenGnome
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Descending triangle that's nearing completion on the TSN daily (8/31 - present).
Brewmaster
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Yes. 11/5 I believe
ROKU already back to 130 and change.

and DIS earnings I think 11/7, with Disney + release 11/12.
gougler08
AG
SFIX threatening a hanging man technical
leoj
AG
Maximus_Meridius
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Yes. 11/5 I believe
11/6, actually

Glad I was in a job interview all day and couldn't watch Roku tank...
SW AG80
AG
Since I have been out of ROKU for about a month, I am not disappointed that it tanked. I will get back in before 11/1.
khaos288
AG

Upcoming earnings this week. Only thing I like is SNAP based on a new ad type, added android users, and the stock itself has been a little down lately.

TD ameritrade lost 16% of its revenue stream when they started free trading. I would expect a miss there, but should be expected by the market.

EBay I feel like will miss. They are really closely tied to PayPal who in the past quarter stopped refunding fees on canceled orders. It has sellers fleeing in droves.

All my other feelings have no data just gut calls. Msft makes but doesn't cause much of a bump. Tsla misses but says some nice words and ends up stagnant. My random feel for big winner will be amazon, and no idea why.
ProgN
I don't see it listed but AMD is Wednesday iirc.
khaos288
AG
I can never figure out AMD. It seems like tsm. Will do great but fall. Everyone will scream priced in
YNWA_AG
AG
http://ir.amd.com/news-releases/news-release-details/amd-report-fiscal-third-quarter-2019-financial-results

It's on the 29th
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
oof boeing. Back in the red again

sold AMTD and COST friday for a quick 5-6% on each, I think AMTD guidance is going to cause a bloodbath.
Rolled proceeds into more DRI and dca my CRWD.
Anybody have thoughts on CRWD? Growth is insane but the stock has just been hammered. Lockup period ending is kind of scary. Feel like it run big when it stops sliding.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Some Boeing execs might be headed for jail
La Bamba
AG
Watching CRWD closely. Needs to find a stable base before going up again. CRWD and Zscaler trade pretty hand in hand.
ProgN
La Bamba said:

Watching CRWD closely. Needs to find a stable base before going up again. CRWD and Zscaler trade pretty hand in hand.
Not to bring politics into this but CRWD is rumored to be mentioned several times in the IG report. They may face DOJ problems and for that reason I'm avoiding it. JMO
ProgN
JobSecurity
AG
YNWA_AG
AG
JPM 52 week high
khaos288
AG
YNWA_AG said:

JPM 52 week high

Goooood morning jpm
tailgatetimer10
AG
COOP
UpstateAg
AG
Took the double on JPM calls.
ProgN
Quote:

UPDATE: Beyond Meat initiated at sell as large competitors make gains in plant-based food
7:06 am ET October 21, 2019 (MarketWatch)
Print
By Tonya Garcia, MarketWatch

CFRA sees the end of the Beyond Meat stock lockup as a critical point

Beyond Meat Inc. was initiated at sell with a $120 price target at CFRA, with analyst Arun Sundaram saying the plant-based meat company will be overtaken by bigger players entering the space.

"We think larger packaged food companies will end up as the category leaders in the space given their vast global footprint and embedded relationships throughout the supply chain," Sundaram wrote in a note. "Yet we expect Beyond Meat to be the greatest disrupter in this space since no public packaged food peer comes close to Beyond Meat in terms of research and development spend as a percentage of sales."

Sundaram notes that "many think Impossible Foods' Impossible Burger tastes better than the Beyond Burger."

The plant-based meat market is booming with Tyson Foods Inc. (TSN) , Kellogg Co. (K) , Hormel Foods Corp. (HRL) , Conagra Brands Inc. (CAG) and Kroger Co. (KR) just some of the big names that are making inroads into the plant-based meat alternative category.

But Sundaram says Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods are currently leading the charge thanks to partnerships with fast-food players like Burger King, which has the Impossible Whopper, Del Taco Restaurants Inc. \(TACO) , Dunkin Brands Group Inc. (DNKN) , and a host of other chains.
Pignorant
AG
Ditto
Ragoo
AG
Mother ****.

Cash hadn't settled from Friday so couldn't buy the dip in Roku.

ROKU has been pretty predictable with an initial flash down then trend up the rest of the day. Of course Friday was just down all the way.
gougler08
AG
WPM off that top descending resistance line...may add a bit more to the Nov Puts

khaos288
AG
gougler08 said:

WPM off that top descending resistance line...may add a bit more to the Nov Puts

Agree. Also in on some slv 16$ puts if you want a similar play for cheap
IrishTxAggie
AG
MS has been hitting this resistance at the 44.93 area quite a bit today. If it breaks, expect it to run a bit.
khaos288
AG
I like this chart too. I'm in for a run
aggiedaniel06
AG
What strike are you looking at?
IrishTxAggie
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

MS has been hitting this resistance at the 44.93 area quite a bit today. If it breaks, expect it to run a bit.
Exited all of my 11/15 $46c on this for ~160%. It flashed above $45 but then retreated. I wanted the capital back and I think it will selloff a bit into the close today. might get back in if it dips below .3
gougler08
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

What strike are you looking at?
I bought the 23.5's at Nov 29 last week and added to that a bit more...this was an OA call out from a week or two ago
BenRev09
AG
Considering getting back into OSTK, someone please talk me down
khaos288
AG
10.5 is the only buy point. Don't do it
aggiedaniel06
AG
Gotcha. Yes, chart does look it's headed down to 24 on this leg down. I just bought some 28's with Dec expiry. What's your exit strategy?
BenRev09
AG
Bless you
khaos288
AG
BenRev09 said:

Bless you

Plenty of money to be made from 10.5 to 11.5+ though.

I've made that play a few times now. I'm going to add a half sell at 11.5 and then trailing stop the rest. Just in case it breaks up like it has a time or two.
First Page Last Page
Page 785 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.