Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,522,191 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by ProgN
khaos288
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1000%

That was the most expensive lesson I learned
badharambe
AG
badharambe said:

winners:
ALPP (ouch until today) but overall very green on this trade and added in the 9's.
We have a higher low, really pretty. Won't be afraid to add higher.

ALPP .055 today, cost average was below .018, now after sells its lower. Best trades I've made on a stock this year. Slowly selling on the way up but this chart looks like it needs a long break before it keeps going up.
YNWA_AG
AG
TSMC had a great earnings. Should push AMD past $32 today with earnings next week
Brewmaster
AG
ibm.com/downloads/cas/PPRR983X

IBM presentation / paper on blockchain released last night... they project the Blockchain market to grow from $706m to $60b in 5 years.

OSTK gets a plug in the report IBM released yesterday., page 94. "Overstock operates the tZERO exchange. This has been at the forefront of blockchain development, working closely with regulators since 2015. It is launching the SEC-compliant ATS for blockchain assets, a private blockchain bond offering. The public issuance of a blockchain security is a breakthrough."

IrishTxAggie
AG
MS with a solid report
khaos288
AG
I'm not buying after such a good week. That would mean death for the rest of you
khaos288
AG
YNWA_AG said:

TSMC had a great earnings. Should push AMD past $32 today with earnings next week

It spiked pre market but is almost down? Something else come out in the call the markets didn't like I guess.
tramaro1
AG
Come on PDD!!!!!
IrishTxAggie
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

YNWA_AG said:

OA where would you add more JPM
Here. I started my position at .62

It's got a pretty nice V on the minute chart
This was a pretty good bottom scoop.
khkman22
AG
JPM looking good so far this morning.
YNWA_AG
AG
Seems like a good buying opportunity. Call mentioned significant growth in HPC and 5 nm is in production and showing good yield
Aggie09Derek
AG
NFLX down quite a bit from the high AH yesterday
IrishTxAggie
AG
If you're holding NFLX... Might want to consider letting go of it here. Big money is shedding it and this will close below it's open. The deep dissection of the ER is taking place and they realize the outlook is rough.

Disclaimer:
I've got weekly puts, but they're so far out of the money that I don't have a chance in hell of getting them
Aggie09Derek
AG
I've been holding for 7.5 years I think, may sell off a little part of it today, but gonna keep majority for sure.
Ragoo
AG
Should have taken my own recommendation on URI down at $110. Hope someone played it.
IrishTxAggie
AG
If you go through the ER and how they hit that earnings, it really wasn't that good.
BenRev09
AG
One being they're backloading marketing expenses to Q4 with new competitors entering streaming
IrishTxAggie
AG
I know a lot of y'all are married to chips, so a heads up. In the past 20 minutes AMD 12/20 $29 puts have been rolling in in small blocks and sweeps ranging from 30-99k orders. Cost is 1.5-1.53
gig em 02
BenRev09 said:

One being they're backloading marketing expenses to Q4 with new competitors entering streaming

Long term I think Disney crushes them, then they will lose the office and friends. I think their saving grace is that people generally aren't financially smart enough to cancel their $10/month subscriptions they don't use anymore (the gym model).
HoustonAg2014
AG
gig em 02 said:

BenRev09 said:

Long term I think Disney crushes them, then they will lose the office and friends. I think their saving grace is that people generally aren't financially smart enough to cancel their $10/month subscriptions they don't use anymore (the gym model).
1000% accurate. There are a lot of people who don't even realize they still have it.

Disney is the crown jewel. They own Hulu and ESPN/ABC. Live sports as well as current TV shows with 1 day delay. No body really cares about watching a show a day later if they don't have to buy cable.

Amazon and Disney should own this space going forward with Apple eventually competing.
Ragoo
AG
Bought weekly roku calls on the dip this morning and just sold them.
khaos288
AG
I actually bought in a few weeks ago as a long term hold after some DD I liked. I'm going to hold for awhile regardless of earnings, but always nice to see green.
tamc1956ag
S
any suggestions today? $1000 to spend
IrishTxAggie
AG
tamc1956ag said:

GT 11/15 $16 calls
Ragoo
AG
tamc1956ag said:

Venmo to me
tamc1956ag
S
How long should I hold it?
tamc1956ag
S
IrishTxAggie
AG
tamc1956ag said:

Until you're happy with the return or it hits your stop loss. I don't play the "take a double and let it ride" game anymore. I typically shoot for 25-50%, but I'm checking the charts before I let them go because if there's a pattern forming, I'm not going to sell them just because it hit my mark.

This takes GT to their earnings and there is a lot of OI across GT currently. That strike just had $290K dropped on it across three orders at the exact same time.
tamc1956ag
S
Goodyear = GT?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Yes
Aggie09Derek
AG
If don't fully understand what you are doing, don't mess with options
TV Casualty
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

I prefer the Motorhead approach to the markets. Win some lose some, it's all the same to me.

Brewmaster
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

sell all your NFLX and put it all into ROKU. thank me later with Disney + approaching, NFLX is going to crash n burn.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Already have ROKU and DIS stock

ROKU has been nice $$
BenRev09
AG
Anyone buying the dip here? Dipped my toe back into JPM after closing on the pop yesterday, but will have a quick trigger if I see another leg down on SPX
First Page Last Page
Page 783 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.