Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,060,747 Views | 224375 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by Spoony Love
khaos288
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Net trying to make a late rally. 17.05 now with 53 minutes left for me to trade options. Comeeeeee onnnnnnn Friday trade gods
leoj
AG
IrishTxAggie
AG
I've begun changing my strategy to options lately. I'm not playing for doubles and going net free much anymore. I'm taking 15-50% and calling it a day on them. I've adjusted my approach and in doing so I'm doing a lot better with options. Money might get left on the table, but I'm not getting caught up in momentum swings and then massive sell offs as often. My thing this weekend is the HK issue. I've got nothing that is expiring next week. I don't trust Xi.
leoj
AG
I've gotten better at this but had some still that turned around on me because I wanted to let them run. I'm also working at being strict on stops no matter how I feel about the trade.
khaos288
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I've begun changing my strategy to options lately. I'm not playing for doubles and going net free much anymore. I'm taking 15-50% and calling it a day on them. I've adjusted my approach and in doing so I'm doing a lot better with options. Money might get left on the table, but I'm not getting caught up in momentum swings and then massive sell offs as often. My thing this weekend is the HK issue. I've got nothing that is expiring next week. I don't trust Xi.

Yeah I think that's what I need to do. Won't get caught in things like this NET trap I'm currently in. I think I will go cash heavy and just make option plays I like and take profits where I can get them.

Currently stock has moved up .40 since the last movement on options. 36 minutes left for a nice weekend start

Geez stock went from 16.89 up almost 2.5% to 17.28 in the last hour and no options movement at all
spud1910
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Yep, did so well earlier in the summer, but has burned me recently. Did better this week, but still tough to sell sometimes.
khaos288
AG
Net options closed at .23. Flashed 25 for a second but I would rather gamble on .30 on Monday.

Here's to a quiet weekend texag wall streeters!
ProgN
IrishTxAggie said:

khaos288
AG
Welp hk market going to be down. Red all over most likely
IrishTxAggie
AG
khaos288 said:

Hong Kong and Shanghai were closed today. Last day of their holiday.

But reports coming out that China will take a "tougher" stance in the negotiations this week including things that would likely be a non-starter with Washington. If the reports are true, I would not be surprised if the Trump administration tells them to not even come.
khaos288
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

khaos288 said:

Hong Kong and Shanghai were closed today. Last day of their holiday.

But reports coming out that China will take a "tougher" stance in the negotiations this week including things that would likely be a non-starter with Washington. If the reports are true, I would not be surprised if the Trump administration tells them to not even come.

Ah so we've scooted over a few spaces

ProgN
leoj
AG
PDD getting whacked
khaos288
AG
Early weekly sell for ostk! Chasing 11$
ProgN
Quote:

Walmart And Roku Announce New Onn Roku Smart Soundbar And Wireless Subwoofer
9:02 am ET October 7, 2019 (Benzinga) Print

Walmart (NYSE:WMT) and Roku, Inc. (NASDAQ:ROKU) today announced the onn.TM Roku Smart Soundbar and onn.TM Roku Wireless Subwoofer. The onn Roku Smart Soundbar is an easy way to add high-quality sound and powerful streaming to a TV. For deeper, richer bass, Walmart customers can add the optional onn Roku Wireless Subwoofer. Exclusive to Walmart, both products will be available within the coming weeks in Walmart stores and on Walmart.com for $129 each.
Just in time for Christmas, put this in your memory banks for Q4 earnings.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Lots of action on the MO 11/15 42.5 calls. Purchased between 1.46-1.55
IrishTxAggie
AG
Al of this just came in on RIG simultaneously pretty much
SoTXAg09
AG
Bought a 12/20 spread back on 9/26 when it dropped on the Juul news. Thinking about closing the sold calls and letting it run.
khaos288
AG
Ostk 11.30
fightintxag13
AG
I'm an OSTK bagholder...this is softening the blow. It has a LONG way to go before I'm back to not being an idiot for buying and holding this.
khaos288
AG
+12% is a good start. Good luck!
Aggie_2463
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Al of this just came in on RIG simultaneously pretty much

I can't see your screen shot much, what is it saying?

RIG - $4.40 right now
khaos288
AG
Lots of 3-4-5$ puts in 2020 for rig
Aggie_2463
AG
khaos288 said:

Lots of 3-4-5$ puts in 2020 for rig
Haters LOL
fightintxag13
AG
AAPL hit a 52 week high today.
khaos288
AG
All green today of course. I told you guys I was going cash on Friday. Hope you guys bought literally anything. It's probably up
khaos288
AG
Net literally trying to give me a heart attack.

Stock up a percent and options down 35%.

If it would just flash up to .2 I could sell this junk and get on with my life
tramaro1
AG
PDD....barf. When is everyone cutting off the bleeding or have you done that already?
khaos288
AG
Ditched mine last week for a 2$ profit off 450

Annnnnnd my options hit on NET! I'm out and green for the day.
Brewmaster
AG
I'm with you...beyond $12 we should see a squeeze and a nice run up. OSTK
khaos288
AG
Coop buy at 10?
UpstateAg
AG
Just landed in Denver and my flight didn't have WiFi working. Just starting to read up on GE. I've got a guy who is an engineer who is angry, and another guy who is a VP who is saying, what did people expect? I tend to agree with the latter. Who does pensions these days besides the government? And what does that tell us?
gougler08
AG
My company is still doing pension so let's hope they can hold on for another 20+ years
khaos288
AG
khaos288 said:

Coop buy at 10?

Also jd at 28.5?
aggiedaniel06
AG
Who do you work for?
First Page Last Page
Page 773 of 6411

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.