Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,086,148 Views | 224469 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by El_duderino
jmcfar_98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Prognightmare said:

I just had 2 cups of Dannon's "Oikos" yogurt (vanilla and strawberry). It has 15g protein, 0 sugar, 0 fat and it's the best yogurt I've ever had. That is all.
Just to be compliant with the thread. "DANOY" is the symbol.
ProgN
jmcfar_98 said:

Prognightmare said:

I just had 2 cups of Dannon's "Oikos" yogurt (vanilla and strawberry). It has 15g protein, 0 sugar, 0 fat and it's the best yogurt I've ever had. That is all.
Just to be compliant with the thread. "DANOY" is the symbol.
Thanks, I'm done trading today since I sold the covered call and the board was quiet.
claym711
AG
Day after drops the size of yesterday, after hours have higher odds of bouncing, next day has higher odds of closing down from open, but not as deep as day 1.
tramaro1
AG
Should have sold my SQ this morning, with that quick bounce.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Double V bottom around 2847.5
deadbq03
AG
I decided to get nuts this morning and jumped into TECS @12.97. First time doing a leveraged, let alone an inverse. It being my first time, I'll probably jump out of it this afternoon, but I have a strong feeling we're red again tomorrow.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Entered some FB $190 weeklys at .54
IrishTxAggie
AG
SPX has bounced hard off of 2853 area 3x now.
jmcfar_98
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

SPX has bounced hard off of 2453 area 3x now.
You mean 2853? 2453 would be one hell of a drop.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Yeah...my bad. Fixed it.

Keeping horrible hours lately. Need a nap.
jmcfar_98
AG
Maybe when you wake up, all of this will just be a bad dream.
gougler08
AG
Trying to form a surprising hammer technical
IrishTxAggie
AG
Here we go!!
E
AG
TEUM with a nice boost with ER this evening

I need this one pretty bad as my portfolio is pretty negative, and its my birthday today....

*knocks on wood*

IrishTxAggie
AG
Irish's way out there prediction. Assuming no major changes or announcements, we close the gap that was left from Friday-Monday.
ProgN
Happy Birthday bud!
UpstateAg
AG
Nice. I own a few hundred shares that I sold 7.5 calls on a few months ago for 1.4 premium a piece. Forgot all about it until now.
Aggie_2463
AG
Prognightmare said:

I'd wait for the market to capitulate before I put more money to work. If tomorrow's futures hold or get worse there will be significant margin calls that will be met by selling more stock thus creating more selling pressure. This combined with short sellers could create a violent and chaotic selloff. JMO. 75% of your funds in safe vehicles right now make your position very envious by many many people. Good job.
Soooo apparently I got busy at work and forgot to hit the final "submit" money to rebalance yesterday.... Second time I've done that over the years....Now I'm hoping for a bigger pull back soon
deadbq03
AG
Since I took an inverse position this morning, that's practically guaranteed to happen.
jbeck3487
AG
Are you saying to double down right now?
IrishTxAggie
AG
I took a small nibble on the SPY 8/9 $291
ProgN
You may see more selling pressure. Germany said today that a China/US trade war would drive them into a recession. As goes Germany so goes the EU.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Prognightmare said:

You may see more selling pressure. Germany said today that a China/US trade war would drive them into a recession. As goes Germany so goes the EU.
Sounds like Trump should pressure Merkel to choose a side and to choose wisely...
Aggie_2463
AG
Prognightmare said:

Yeah I'm waiting on a majority of it.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Market shaping up to close strong

DIS is running with ER coming in a few minutes.
ProgN
IrishTxAggie said:

Prognightmare said:

Sounds like Trump should pressure Merkel to choose a side and to choose wisely...
IMO, Trump doesn't like or respect Merkel and driving the EU into recession would help the Brits with Brexit. The arrogance of the EU rubs Trump the wrong way. If anything, it's a motivation to escalate things with China and hurt them and the EU at the same time.
E
AG
COOP-a-loop!
IrishTxAggie
AG
Prognightmare said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Prognightmare said:

IMO, Trump doesn't like or respect Merkel and driving the EU into recession would help the Brits with Brexit. The arrogance of the EU rubs Trump the wrong way. If anything, it's a motivation to escalate things with China and hurt them and the EU at the same time.
That would be too many 'wars' being fought. As much as he despises Merkel, letting the Germans/EU go into a recession while fighting the Chinese front would be more than the world could bare. It would kill him in 2020
ProgN
I see a different scenario. They, the EU, would be forced into trade deals that would favor the US in order to save their own economies and the politicians and their cushy jobs.
gougler08
AG
Nice hammer reversal technical for SPX today...let's see if we can technically trade for the rest of the week or will we get Trump tweeted
ProgN
DIS missed yuge.

JobSecurity
AG
DIS missed on EPS and Rev. I don't know how that's possible
cgh1999
AG
Disney with a big earnings miss.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Well...those calls are worthless in the morning!
EngrAg14
AG
Likely their investments in Disney+ to get it up.
That a huge miss so there has to be something to point to.
First Page Last Page
Page 685 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.