Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,514,590 Views | 223258 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
boyz05 said:

AVEO large block buying a few min ago. I think we'll start seeing activity in this one.
I may or may not be sitting on 50 $1 calls for Jan 2021 that I got for .25...
mrad85
AG
O&G making a move. 8/2 Oxy about jumped off my screen. CHK now heading up
IrishTxAggie
AG
**** CHK....

Sorry. Habit after the ****s it's taken on me...
mrad85
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

**** CHK....

I'm the same way, but I've bought myself down now enough that I'm on the hamster wheel again.

We'll see. I'm out till November, and a fairly cheap bet at 9/20 $2
IrishTxAggie
AG
DAL took a nice little dive out of the Darvas Box... Today has been very 'meh' on the options
tramaro1
AG
59 South said:

Those 7/19 OSTK 16 calls bought last week around .60 now around 3.50.

My $14.5 calls I was up over 300%, sold 3/4. The rest are now up over 400%!!! Hell yes!
FightinFarmer
OA, what's your target on XLNX? $120 area, or do you think it makes some kind of run at the April gap?
aggiehunter3
AG
OA - great call on TWTR. Been relatively boring up until today, but I locked in net free holdings this morning and now its ripped above 50 day MA. Hopefully a close above that and more momo into next week.
CheladaAg
AG
Looks like it can still run a bit ($40+) now that it's officially broke it's upper neckline.
Aggie_2463
AG
OSTK from $19.26 down to $17.22... buy the dip! #StockTwits
IrishTxAggie
AG
Have a sell set for 1/2 of my RTN for what will be a little more than a double. Should fill before close. Just need UTX to follow through tomorrow and I might redeem this week.

Filled at $1.10
UpstateAg
AG
Still wondering if OA feels good about the 180. I've got half of mine set to sell soon to go net free on RTN
IrishTxAggie
AG
I think that will come after earnings on 7/26 and will try to play it accordingly. I don't think it will happen this week. But I won't complain if it does
aggiedaniel06
AG
CRC looks like it's done with its decline and ready to swing the other way. I'm good for 1000 shares. Will sell covered calls when it hits 22.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
WK with a solid move back ITM.
amg1996
AG
So what's the verdict on OSTK?
IrishTxAggie
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I think that will come after earnings on 7/26 and will try to play it accordingly. I don't think it will happen this week. But I won't complain if it does
Edit:
Then again I might be a ****ing idiot and it will happen this week considering this run-up into the close.
spud1910
AG
Yeah, kinda crazy. This morning I was wondering what I had done. Now net free on RTN.
mrad85
AG
Two huge spikes up today on my 8/2 OXY Overall the stock is heading in the right direction.

I wonder if it has the legs to continue.
Aggie_2463
AG
amg1996 said:

So what's the verdict on OSTK?
I personally sold out again earlier, and plan to re-enter. It looks like it closed at $17.15 down ~$2+ from the highs today.

If it does it's typical dip and rip in the morning, I may jump on, but don't follow what I do, I'm no OA1

18.7M volume today on a 2.8M avg volume stock, crazy.
oldarmy1
AG
UpstateAg said:

Still wondering if OA feels good about the 180. I've got half of mine set to sell soon to go net free on RTN
I do....time is our ally.

Get it? Defense stock - ally....
IrishTxAggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

UpstateAg said:

I do....time is our ally.

Get it? Defense stock - ally....
oldarmy1
AG
So all that talk about the Gold accumulation in stocks beaten down, and that something is going on....

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trumps-fed-pick-judy-shelton-gold-standard-explained/
diablo loco
IrishTxAggie said:

**** CHK....

oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

boyz05 said:

Just want to share that I have some intel that confirms CX has significantly increased shipments of cement and material over the last ~month. Just fyi.
Thanks! Adding to it with the rising wedge pattern

Wanted to let you know I finally reached Joaquin Estrada who is over Asia, Africa and Middle East ops and confirmed the intel. So I bought $4.01 to $4.05 out. It's going to pay
YNWA_AG
AG
hopefully RTN holds until tomorrow. Started a new job this week and had meetings from 1-3 today so i missed out on setting a sell at net free
HoustonAg_2009
OA - Always respect your opinion. What's your angle with CX? Looks to be trending lower & got beat down today. I'd like to pick some up, but would like to hear why you're liking it so much!
oldarmy1
AG
HoustonAg_2009 said:

OA - Always respect your opinion. What's your angle with CX? Looks to be trending lower & got beat down today. I'd like to pick some up, but would like to hear why you're liking it so much!

Same reason I accumulated SUM when they were hitting lows and getting sell ratings. Things always will be getting built and cement is the foundation, literally.

This is a 75Billion dollar entity that is getting back on track.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Hmmm... Might be some puts on my radar for MAR in the near future. They're just coming off of 52kw high.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/09/marriott-accused-of-deceptive-drip-pricing-by-washington-dc.html
EngrAg14
AG
AMD news

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gizmodo.com/amds-third-generation-ryzen-cpus-are-just-terrific-1836214501/amp
khkman22
AG
Jan 2020 $5 calls are $.09 x $.13. Based on recent history, is that far enough out or do you think they're going to need more time to establish the turn around and move the stock? Jan 2021 is $.31 x $.44.
JobSecurity
AG
I really like how IIPR looks. Broke out of a bull pennant today. Unfortunately I missed the entry this afternoon but will be watching closely in the morning.

YNWA_AG
AG
probably the reason for the rise today. The 8 and 12 cores are out of stock pretty much everywhere
YNWA_AG
AG
bitcoin is back to 13k. should be good for ostk
spud1910
AG
Anyone else still watching CDNA? It was mentioned on this thread a few months ago. My wife took a job there, so I have been watching a bit. Finally took the plunge on 7/19 $40 calls last week. Up over 400% today.
First Page Last Page
Page 635 of 6379

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.