Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,993,592 Views | 231574 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by EliteZags
Ag CPA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Oof. CRM dropping on earnings. Didn't get above 2021 high.
Marc will talk it back up during the call, let's see how many times AI is used.
Heineken-Ashi
AI beats. Up to $34. Had $35 as a potential target before another drop. $40 could be possible if it blows through.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Snow down 23%
Heineken-Ashi
MARA pooping
Brewmaster
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

GOOGL seems like a good buy if it drops to 131.
why is that? looks like a H&S or H&S like on the daily.
Brewmaster
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

MARA pooping

c'mon down to 20!
Heineken-Ashi
Tech selling off AH. SMCI, NVDA, AMAT, PATH, U all down.
lck90
AG
Took a swing at a few shares a week or so ago. Current bag holder here
cryption
yes! Hit my 31.50 stop today on the net free shares. I'd love 20 to play again
WoMD
Heineken-Ashi said:

MARA pooping

Maybe we're looking at different days...?
Heineken-Ashi
WoMD said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

MARA pooping

Earnings not even out yet. I think they drop here at 3:25 CST thought.
Ragoo
AG
Brewmaster said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

MARA pooping

c'mon down to 20!
ditto. Stranded CC seller at $20.
WoMD
Heineken-Ashi said:

WoMD said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

MARA pooping

I thought you meant it is currently pooping after-hours.

Not saying I wouldn't want that. I want to replenish all that I sold above 30.
Heineken-Ashi
WoMD said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

WoMD said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

MARA pooping

I thought you meant it is currently pooping after-hours.
It was. Big red candle and then recovery.

Heineken-Ashi
If MARA doesn't move $4+ dollars in either direction, volatility crush is going to kill all options players. If it moves up, it could take out a gap at $43 from Dec of 21.

Either way, I expect a selloff soon if BTC starts dropping. And it's EXACTLY what we want leading into the halving.
ProgN
If SNOW gets into that $150-160 range, I'm a buyer.
ProgN
Does PCE come out tomorrow morning at 7:30 am?

ETA: Yes it does. I hope it comes out hot and we could have a big down open and provide several swing opportunities. I hope it comes out white hot.
bmoochie
AG
Yessir. "Hotter than expected" is what we should hear
Heineken-Ashi
Little thought experiment.

Preface: There is MUCH more that goes into this than this little exercise I am doing, like hash rate, HODL, expense load, capex, M&A, etc.

But as of year end, MARA held 1,526 BTC. It sold 56% of what it mined in 2023, so that is just under half of what it mined. Nevertheless, if you multiply that by the value of BTC at year end, roughly $41k, you get $620M. MARA was valued roughly at $30 at year end and was the same today.

If they don't mine another coin (they already have in the first two months), and BTC gets to $100k, those 1,526 BTC will be worth $1.5B, or 2.4x more than end of year 2023.

Assuming no other efficiencies and everything else equal, that puts MARA apples to apples at $72.50.

I stand firm that this is an $80 stock by the end of 2025. But I will re-iterate, you trade this stock. You don't hold. BTC will have just as wild of a swing down once it hits its next big top as it has going up. And miners being valued in the BTC they own, will take just as big of a hit down as they do up.
El_duderino
Ragoo
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Preface: There is MUCH more that goes into this than this little exercise I am doing, like hash rate, HODL, expense load, capex, M&A, etc.

But as of year end, MARA held 1,526 BTC. It sold 56% of what it mined in 2023, so that is just under half of what it mined. Nevertheless, if you multiply that by the value of BTC at year end, roughly $41k, you get $620M. MARA was valued roughly at $30 at year end and was the same today.

If they don't mine another coin (they already have in the first two months), and BTC gets to $100k, those 1,526 BTC will be worth $1.5B, or 2.4x more than end of year 2023.

Assuming no other efficiencies and everything else equal, that puts MARA apples to apples at $72.50.

I stand firm that this is an $80 stock by the end of 2025. But I will re-iterate, you trade this stock. You don't hold. BTC will have just as wild of a swing down once it hits its next big top as it has going up. And miners being valued in the BTC they own, will take just as big of a hit down as they do up.
what about debt?
ProgN
bmoochie said:

Yessir. "Hotter than expected" is what we should hear

Yesterday on "Fast Money" on CNBC one of the panelists said, "a lot of these stocks have gone bat shyte...awww, I'm sorry. That's just how traders talk to each other". It was pretty damn funny.
Heineken-Ashi
Ragoo said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

what about debt?
They lowered their debt load. But I was clear that the exercise was keeping everything else equal.

Miners are valued in their HODL first and foremost. BTC up = miners up. The ones that add to their HODL like MARA and CLSK will go up faster than the ones who stay steady like RIOT, and the ones who sell all the coins they produce to cover their debt and expenses will not rise much at all or not nearly by as much.
Ragoo
AG
Good analysis. Thanks
Towns03
AG
Thanks for the insight!

I really appreciate your posts and others who are contributing as well-
Brewmaster
AG
Ragoo said:

Good analysis. Thanks
welcome back brother, haven't seen you here in a while
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
ProgN said:

Does PCE come out tomorrow morning at 7:30 am?

ETA: Yes it does. I hope it comes out hot and we could have a big down open and provide several swing opportunities. I hope it comes out white hot.

Ragoo
AG
Brewmaster said:

Ragoo said:

Good analysis. Thanks
I took a hiatus from trading. Gave myself 6 months to sit on my hands. Really to prove to myself I wasn't addicted to the rush.
gougler08
AG
ProgN said:

I had a target to sell at $245
ProgN
gougler08 said:

ProgN said:

I had a target to sell at $245
I know I'm buying some tomorrow at the open because it's another excellent stock that you can write weekly calls because their premiums are juiced and I've had success with this strategy.
Heineken-Ashi
Ragoo said:

Brewmaster said:

Ragoo said:

Good analysis. Thanks
I took a hiatus from trading. Gave myself 6 months to sit on my hands. Really to prove to myself I wasn't addicted to the rush.
Now you're all..

RightWingConspirator
AG
Any other holders of AXON in here? I've held AXON since 2021 and unloaded some shares trying to raise capital to buy other shares. Didn't realize it until after the market closed that AXON popped up today some $37/share. Anyone else holding AXON? I still have my original position though it's a little smaller now.
El_duderino
AMD with 4 inside bars in a row on the daily
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Have had a pretty good day

MARA: 27 to 27.55 with a lot of shares
LABD: 5.88 to 6.12
NQ short: 17958 (still in)
NVDA: 800C scalps for net $1 contract.
First Page Last Page
Page 6339 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.