Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,011,682 Views | 224171 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by Spoony Love
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

So OSTK, we looking at a $12.50 entry point OA1? Or do we think she keeps climbing
If it makes it there then wait for a flash below, but yes this has much room to run. Those large buys aren't a pump-n-dump...yet. There's at least one more major push upward coming at some point.
oldarmy1
AG
Watch for CRUS potential to exit today if markets heat up at all.
IrishTxAggie
AG
STZ had a nice ER. I'd look for it to let some air out after the huge jump AH
oldarmy1
AG
Markets continue sideways INTC drift would still have potential to flash below tighter channel. But if markets move upward then INTC hit its low on channel yesterday. Why I prefer options. Get time because its a matter of when not if on further move higher towards $50

gougler08
AG
MU up another 3+% PM
Aggie_2463
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

So OSTK, we looking at a $12.50 entry point OA1? Or do we think she keeps climbing
If it makes it there then wait for a flash below, but yes this has much room to run. Those large buys aren't a pump-n-dump...yet. There's at least one more major push upward coming at some point.
Yeah my fear is that last push then it drops a couple dollars and get caught holding the bag.
oldarmy1
AG
2938 futures would push to test 2946. Gain momentum above that and we'll likely see a trend breakout on a Friday ahead of China trade. Now wouldn't that catch some people sleeping.
YNWA_AG
AG
People seem to be excited about the new season of apex coming July 2nd. Interested to see if the numbers don't drop off a fast as they did and if they improved the micro transactions store.
oldarmy1
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

Yeah my fear is that last push then it drops a couple dollars and get caught holding the bag.
Look at the volume green candles. That is 3 days of huge buyers. They haven't exited because we'd see it on the red candle volume. Should be an interesting day. Trend software shows the green box drawn on today's projected movements. Should be fun to watch it all unfold.

Also note that fine grayish line running above and now below. That is a net line of money flow that turned towards bullish strength.

AgShaun00
AG
foleyt said:

EA at 100 premarket, let's see if it can break out
bought EA a few weeks ago. I hope it does
oldarmy1
AG
INTC rejection engulfing candle on the way for continuation of trend upwards. Sorry $46
IrishTxAggie
AG
I always love how on RH it shows a bunch of your options going to .01 and you have a "oh ****" moment.
Ragoo
AG
Pump and dump Friday
ProgN
PMI just came out and showed economic contraction.
oldarmy1
AG
TEUM on a volume trend build. It's going to move higher based on technical.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

TEUM on a volume trend build. It's going to move higher based on technical.
There she goes
Pignorant
AG
Twtr getting closer to support.
oldarmy1
AG
Bought daily NVDA $160 puts for potentiasl retracement and who knows where

After initial drop it bounced and now has dreaded h pattern. Lose that and trend on day likely established downward
Aggie_2463
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

Look at the volume green candles. That is 3 days of huge buyers. They haven't exited because we'd see it on the red candle volume. Should be an interesting day. Trend software shows the green box drawn on today's projected movements. Should be fun to watch it all unfold.

Also note that fine grayish line running above and now below. That is a net line of money flow that turned towards bullish strength.

Entered a position at $12.87.... good move?
oldarmy1
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

The tape says YES!

Heck you could sale a July 5th $13 covered call for $1 right this secoiind
Aggie_2463
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

The tape says YES!

I'm just buying / selling shares in an IRA. I'm not a big boy like ya'll lol.

The movement on this stock daily is pretty crazy.
IrishTxAggie
AG
CAG breaking out
oldarmy1
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

The tape says YES!

Well that was a sharp buy. Got a big ol' cup formed now.

That $12.50 was a target but you can't be 100% on a stock this crazy. Now if we shoot higher and that trend software is accurate you'll be one happy camper
Aggie_2463
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

The tape says YES!

Well that was a sharp buy. Got a big ol' cup formed now.

That $12.50 was a target but you can't be 100% on a stock this crazy. Now if we shoot higher and that trend software is accurate you'll be one happy camper
From my limited technical knowledge that I have picked up here that means we should see $14+ today right (based on the cup formation), but $15 isn't out of the question.
59 South
AG
UBER breaking out the past couple of days with volume. If it sticks over 46, a FOMO run could ensue up to 100.

I like the 50 calls out to 8/2 at anything under $1
E
AG
TEUM crashes as fast as it went up
rgag12
AG
Time to get sad in the pants again
Aggie_2463
AG
E said:

TEUM crashes as fast as it went up
I'm done on TEUM. I've lost enough, good luck to ya'll though!
59 South
AG
Would like a model T to form on UBER here. Right now 50% retrace is right about 45 or slightly under which was previous resistance and could turn into new support. I'll buy those 50 calls out to 8/2 for about 80 cents if/when it gets back down around 45.
CheladaAg
AG
oldarmy1 said:

After initial drop it bounced and now has dreaded h pattern. Lose that and trend on day likely established downward
OA, still think it's in pattern to keep dropping?
IrishTxAggie
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

CAG breaking out
Huge institutional buys on this. Seeing a few single transactions ranging from $3.5MM-4.5MM
E
AG
rgag12 said:

Time to get sad in the pants again

Lol. I would but today is Friday and my new job I started this week gives us half-day Fridays. Picking up a commission check today for a house I sold in my side business. The lady friend gets back in town today so definitely no sad in pants today.

Golf this weekend to look forward to also! Positivity!
rgag12
AG
Has anyone entered, or going to enter, into any positions today in anticipation of news from the Chinese G20 meeting?
oldarmy1
AG
boyz05 said:

oldarmy1 said:

OA, still think it's in pattern to keep dropping?
Need a failure to new lows in the next 30 minutes or it might only drop into close giving zero value, if then, with markets treading water.
oldarmy1
AG
rgag12 said:

Has anyone entered, or going to enter, into any positions today in anticipation of news from the Chinese G20 meeting?
Only what I'm in. Doubtful I add unless we see an equity break opening.

WK making a move to trend highs. Options coming back well.
First Page Last Page
Page 618 of 6405

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.