Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,055,404 Views | 224337 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by cryption
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Liked the support that STZ was showing at around 182.20 and jumped in on some $185 weeklys at $1.30
Aggie_2463
AG
CHK - $1.90

Has it formed a double bottom on the 1M chart?
IrishTxAggie
AG
I've lost enough toying with that POS the past two months. It doesn't follow technicals for ****
Aggie_2463
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I've lost enough toying with that POS the past two months. It doesn't follow technicals for ****
I feel ya. I'm stuck holding the bag at $2.41 avg.

oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

That little ENT mentioned yesterday is moving.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Ugly candle on CSCO near resistance (daily)
oldarmy1
AG
gotsand said:

Ugly candle on CSCO near resistance (daily)
Lot of stocks that hit top of channels want to see follow through before they commit.
oldarmy1
AG
What no one long wants is to see a close below 2890. That would be an almost guaranteed MOTD down to 2840. 2890 - all time high level close 2945 sideways range would be acceptable, leading to an eventual breakout.

Markets are so darn efficient. We've gone through cycles down yet here we are getting prepped for any China deal signaling to release the hounds.
jtmoney03
AG
Page 600! 600 pages of sharing ideas, learning and making money together! Thanks to all of you who share your thoughts and in some cases allow us to ride along. May we keep this train rolling for another 600 pages!
oldarmy1
AG
jtmoney03 said:

Page 600! 600 pages of sharing ideas, learning and making money together! Thanks to all of you who share your thoughts and in some cases allow us to ride along. May we keep this train rolling for another 600 pages!
By the way. CSCO....no matter where CSCO pullsback.own it. That chart is a new high that will happen.

A guarantee....ohhhhhh
rgag12
AG
ADBE with a nice little ah move despite lower 3Q estimates
IrishTxAggie
AG
I expect good Trump comments in Orlando tonight. Big open tomorrow
Ragoo
AG
badharambe said:

Penny Stock Madness:

I have recently opened positions in:
Shmp - (pt of .22)
Grwc - (pt of .58)
Looking to buy MGI on pull backs.

Struggling retailers:
As discussed, I started positions in GME and TLRD last week.
I am adding bbby to the watchlist. A few fun facts include:
40% of float is short
7.4$ cash / share
5% dividend

11.5's is first interesting level.

Evidence of reversal with monthly, weekly and daily bullish divergence. Will be waiting on Large volume
Move.

going back to this.

I think I am going to enter the JAN 2020 $10 call for 3.13.

I can control 1000 shares for $3,130 with $2 of intrinsic value for 6 months.
Rice and Fries
https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/white-house-explored-legality-of-demoting-fed-chairman-powell-1.1274877

Trump explored firing Powell.
IrishTxAggie
AG
That means we're gonna get a rate cut!
badharambe
AG
That's a good idea, seems like a great time once Fed cuts rates.

Bbby is much more a toss up to me than GME.

GME feels like SNAP to me. Everyone saying it's crap and dead, but comes back for a vengeance. Up 160% this year, out performing all s&p stocks....and even my beloved bitcorn.
SlackerAg
AG
Rice and Fries said:

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/white-house-explored-legality-of-demoting-fed-chairman-powell-1.1274877

Trump explored firing Powell.
Also mentioned wanting to go back to gold standard before, so entire Fed could be fired.

https://newspunch.com/trump-gold-standard/
ProgN
Not enough gold in the world for us to go back to the gold standard. It would probably be backed by oil, Petro dollars. Plus it would trigger immediate insanity for the climate change progressive zealots.
TheCougarHunter
AG
Thoughts on CTL as a long term buy and hold?
jtmoney03
AG
Out of curiosity, what had you looking at MGI Monday night for a move yesterday? I know you follow crypto/blockchain, so was there talk somewhere of a Ripple move that would propel MGI up? I follow MGI since I used to work there, but hadn't felt that coming. Had a helluva day yesterday! I was playing a few of the bounces in the weeks before, but was out when that happened yesterday. Congrats if you were in!
Post removed:
by user
Ragoo
AG
ROKU CEO Anthony Wood sells $43MM worth of stock??
IrishTxAggie
AG
Ragoo said:

ROKU CEO Anthony Wood sells $43MM worth of stock??
Just a little walking around money...
diablo loco
I'm selling the rest of my enph this morning. It's run a ways.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Maybe Jimbo needed some new facilities
IrishTxAggie
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Maybe Jimbo needed some new facilities
Maybe he's a basketball fan!! Would be nice if Reed didn't look like something that housed fuel out of Soviet Russia.
ProgN
Late getting on, why did AMD and MU dip hard? Profit taking?
Aggie_2463
AG
IDK but was planning on jumping back on OSTK when it hit the 9.70's again, but missed it because the pest control guy showed up at 8 am instead of 12 and we have a newborn and dogs with the old lady trying to get some sleep.... Yeah, she aint happy lol What I get for not setting a buy order
ProgN
Quote:

Apple considers moving 15% to 30% of production capacity out of China: report
Today 9:39 AM ET (MarketWatch)
Print
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is considering moving 15% to 30% of its production capacity from China to Southeast Asia, according to a report from the Nikkei Asian Review (https://asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Trade-war/Apple-weighs-15-30-capacity-shift-out-of-China-amid-trade-war), which said that the company has asked its suppliers to look into the costs of such a move. The story, which cites unnamed sources, said that trade tensions between the U.S. and China have Apple considering whether to shift some of its production outside of China but that the company may not turn back on its plans even if the trade disputes were settled since Apple sees heightened risks from its reliance on Chinese manufacturing. Apple declined to comment in the Nikkei Asian Review's report. Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives said that "in a best-case scenario," Apple would likely be able to shift 5% to 7% of its iPhone production to India within 12 to 18 months. "Moving 15% of its iPhone production from China to other regions (India and Vietnam would be top candidates) would take at least two to three years in our opinion given the complexity and logistics involved in such a gargantuan endeavor and clearly have its share of risks (e.g., supply chain disruption, higher costs)," he wrote. Apple shares have gained 29% so far this year. The Dow Jones Industrial Average has climbed 14% in that time.
Announcements like this from companies as large as AAPL will bring the Chinese to a deal.
oldarmy1
AG
Little ol' ENT
UpstateAg
AG
About to do a dive on Emerson Electric's #s this week. Might also take on some more IQ for a swing trade.
ProgN
I nibbled on the AMD 33 calls at .80 expiring 7/19
oldarmy1
AG
Buying XME Jul 19 $28 strikes
oldarmy1
AG
Bought WK July 19 $60 calls
IrishTxAggie
AG
Any of you O&G people know anything about Gran Tierra Energy (GTE)? Taken a beating this year and I'm curious.
First Page Last Page
Page 600 of 6410

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.