Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,098,949 Views | 224561 Replies | Last: 54 min ago by ProgN
ryanhnc10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CRZO got absolutely killed today and then beat earnings after hours. That might be a speculative play for some of you guys, given it was down almost 30% the last couple of weeks. I think they are headed in the right direction.
ProgN
ryanhnc10 said:

CRZO got absolutely killed today and then beat earnings after hours. That might be a speculative play for some of you guys, given it was down almost 30% the last couple of weeks. I think they are headed in the right direction.
Thanks, it's up AH and the chart actually doesn't look bad. I've added it to my watch lists.
ProgN
https://seekingalpha.com/news/3460286-pareteum-beats-0_06-beats-revenue
Quote:

Pareteum (NASDAQ:TEUM): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.02 beats by $0.06.

Revenue of $23M (+459.6% Y/Y) beats by $3.85M.
https://seekingalpha.com/pr/17503243-pareteum-announces-first-quarter-2019-financial-results
Quote:

FIRST QUARTER 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS:

(Unless otherwise noted, all comparisons are made to the first quarter of 2018)

Total revenues increased 460% to $23 million
Adjusted EBITDA increased 1,723% to $5.2 million
Non-GAAP EPS of $0.02 cents
Artilium and iPass financials are consolidated and accretive in Pareteum's first quarter results
Net Dollar-based expansion rate represented 144% growth
Increase in total assets from $27.2 million at March 31, 2018 to $236.9 million at March 31, 2019
Cash balance of $10.7 million
KEY FIRST QUARTER OF 2019 OPERATIONAL METRICS:

36-Month Contractual Revenue Backlog increased to $938 million for the first quarter of 2019, up from $200 million in the first quarter of 2018 with a conversion rate to revenue of 101%
Connections increased 441% to 12,012,000 for the first quarter of 2019, and grew 161% sequentially in the first quarter of 2019
First quarter average annualized revenue per employee of $390,000, an increase of 55% year over year
Quote:

RECENT BUSINESS HIGHLIGHTS:

In February 2019, Pareteum completed the acquisition of iPass, delivering key strategic benefits including an intelligent Wi-Fi connectivity platform; deep relationships with marquee enterprise customers; strong process, procedures and system enhancements; and strong talent particularly on the technology development side
The Company announced a new sales transaction with Citrix Systems to migrate employees to a cloud-based deployment of Pareteum's iPass SmartConnectTM solution, which has been fully integrated with Citrix's existing single sign-on solution to provide users with an enhanced security experience. A phased rollout is currently underway
The Company closed a $50 million credit facility with Post Road Group in February 2019. An initial draw of $25 million will be used to repay the debt and transaction costs associated with the iPass transaction and to facilitate accelerated organic growth and potential M&A transactions
2019 FULL YEAR GUIDANCE:

We expect revenue to be between $115 million and $125 million for the full year of 2019. Adjusted EBITDA and Cash Flow, net of restructuring and acquisition costs will be positive for the year.

We are expecting 2019 revenue growth in the range of 255% to 285% year-over-year, outpacing the market growth rate fivefold to be updated quarterly.
ProgN
https://seekingalpha.com/news/3460045-roku-q1-2019-earnings-preview
Quote:

Roku Q1 2019 Earnings Preview
May 7, 2019 5:35 PM ET|About: Roku, Inc. (ROKU)|By: Jignesh Mehta, SA News Editor [url=https://seekingalpha.com/news/3460045-roku-q1-2019-earnings-preview#][/url]
Roku (NASDAQ:ROKU) is scheduled to announce Q1 earnings results on Wednesday, May 8th, after market close.
The consensus EPS Estimate is -$0.26 (-271.4% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $189.8M (+38.9% Y/Y).
Over the last 1 year, roku has beaten EPS estimates 100% of the time and has beaten revenue estimates 100% of the time.
Over the last 3 months, EPS estimates have seen 0 upward revisions and 6 downward. Revenue estimates have seen 5 upward revisions and 3 downward.
jmcfar_98
AG
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/options-traders-betting-big-move-125412668.html

"Investors in Pareteum Corporation TEUM need to pay close attention to the stock based on moves in the options market lately. That is because the May 17, 2019 $5.00 Call had some of the highest implied volatility of all equity options today"

No it's called The TexAgs train with OA1 as the conductor.
E
AG
jmcfar_98 said:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/options-traders-betting-big-move-125412668.html

"Investors in Pareteum Corporation TEUM need to pay close attention to the stock based on moves in the options market lately. That is because the May 17, 2019 $5.00 Call had some of the highest implied volatility of all equity options today"

No it's called The TexAgs train with OA1 as the conductor. Investors in Pareteum Corporation TEUM need to pay close attention to the stock based on moves in the options market lately. That is because the May 17, 2019 $5.00 Call had some of the highest implied volatility of all equity options today.

dammit, it wouldnt let me post the gifs I wanted
oldarmy1
AG
How about 10am for a call tomorrow?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Bueno! You got a conference line or Skype for business we can all call into?
oldarmy1
AG
We can just go with FreeConferenceCall

(605) 475-4814
Access Code:

pacecar02
do we want to try to record it?

I could try to do a zoom conference that can be recorded
ProgN
What gif E?
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

(605) 475-4814
Access Code:

Use your TA handle when logging in please so we know who it is.
cgh1999
AG
Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

(605) 475-4814
Access Code:

Use your TA handle when logging in please so we know who it is.

Don't the free conference call sites have a limit on # of callers? I'd love to listen in, but don't want to take a spot from other active participants on the thread. If there is a recorded version and/or transcript, that would be great.
pacecar02
I have a limit of 100 with zoom
ProgN
Quote:

LivePerson to Host Investor Day on May 8, 2019
9:17 am ET May 6, 2019 (PR Newswire) Print
LivePerson, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPSN), a global leader in conversational commerce solutions, will host an Investor Day on May 8, 2019 in New York City. LivePerson's management will provide an overview of its markets, strategy, financial metrics, long-term goals and the future of Conversational Commerce.

In-person attendance at the event is by invitation only. The presentation will be broadcast live online beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET and can be accessed via the company's Investor Relations website at https://www.liveperson.com/company/ir. A replay of the webcast will also be available on this same website.

About LivePerson, Inc. LivePerson makes life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands. Our 18,000 customers, including leading brands like HSBC, Orange, and The Home Depot, use our conversational commerce solutions to orchestrate humans and AI, at scale, and create a convenient, deeply personal relationship -- a conversational relationship -- with their millions of consumers. For more information about LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN), please visit www.liveperson.com.

Investor Relations Contact Matthew Kempler mkempler@liveperson.com 212-609-4214
IrishTxAggie
AG
pacecar02 said:

I have a limit of 100 with zoom

Let's just let OA do it how he wants. If people want to record, they can record on their own.
Chickenhawk
I'll be listening in.
Unnecessary Deafness
AG
pacecar02 said:

do we want to try to record it?

I could try to do a zoom conference that can be recorded

Was hoping someone would in case I am not able to log on and listen.
Post removed:
by user
pacecar02
Im easy

I may 3-way into zoom to record and post later
Chickenhawk
On the QE from TEUM...

Does this mean I need to buy back in?
Brewmaster
AG
Chickenhawk said:

On the QE from TEUM...

Does this mean I need to buy back in?

This! ^

birds of a feather flock together? oh wait, you're a chickenhawk, hmm, lol.
jtmoney03
AG
Triple booked at 10 tomorrow, so please let us know if there is a recording. Thanks so much for doing this for everyone, OA!
pacecar02
oa1

If you would like my zoom link and or to be made the presenter, feel free to email me at username@gmail.com

otherwise ill will try to get it to record via 3-way and share with folks after the fact

not posting the link as of yet as to not confuse folks with multiple links
oldarmy1
AG
pacecar02 said:

oa1

If you would like my zoom link and or to be made the presenter, feel free to email me at username@gmail.com

otherwise ill will try to get it to record via 3-way and share with folks after the fact

not posting the link as of yet as to not confuse folks with multiple links
If we think Zoom would accomodate more people then certainly.
pacecar02
link

Pacecar02 is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: oa1 meeting
Time: May 8, 2019 9:55 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://tamu.zoom.us/j/6832566168?pwd=YkdVMTBhNVRtR3FDenV5MTFpM1Z3dz09

Password: 2002

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,6832566168# US (San Jose)
+19294362866,,6832566168# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
877 853 5247 US Toll-free
888 788 0099 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 683 256 6168
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ajUQex0IJ

Join by SIP
6832566168@zoomcrc.com

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
221.122.88.195 (China)
115.114.131.7 (India)
213.19.144.110 (EMEA)
202.177.207.158 (Australia)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
69.174.57.160 (Canada)
Meeting ID: 683 256 6168
Password: 426550

Join by Skype for Business
https://tamu.zoom.us/skype/6832566168

spud1910
AG
Also working tomorrow. If it can be recorded, that would be great.
ProgN
How do we sign into this. Please give a step by step procedure for an old Ag like me. TIA.
oldarmy1
AG
Futures down 16-18. Puts it back to lows yesterday. That doesn't give much, if any, better bargains. Example: NVDA is 5 cents around yesterday's low.

Have to see continuation if downside and 2836 would be probable. I will take small nibbles at some options out 30-60 days with increasing appetite should we close the gap. I'd want to see the huge volume build to bite hard on most stocks, looking for the rubberband v snap back.

All that is perfect world view. Markets could use this mornings retrace as a shake before heading higher. We can't forget the 3.2 GDP muzzled short-term by China circus.
rgag12
AG
CHK misses

https://www.google.com/amp/s/seekingalpha.com/amp/news/3460682-chesapeake-energy-misses-q1-earnings-revenues-production-falls
oldarmy1
AG
rgag12 said:

CHK misses

https://www.google.com/amp/s/seekingalpha.com/amp/news/3460682-chesapeake-energy-misses-q1-earnings-revenues-production-falls

Not that bad looking across all areas. With market conditions and the report the $3 lotto tickets are toast but watch CHK action once markets find support.
E
AG
oldarmy1 said:

rgag12 said:

CHK misses

Not that bad looking across all areas. With market conditions and the report the $3 lotto tickets are toast but watch CHK action once markets find support.

I take it you're dumping your calls, what's your stop loss price on them to sell at open?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Those calls are most likely going to zero at the open. If you're sitting on them, just write them off.
oldarmy1
AG
Futures just exploded from down 20 to down 8
tailgatetimer10
AG
Trump tweets China coming back to negotiate. Enough to reverse this week?
First Page Last Page
Page 530 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.