Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,089,418 Views | 224479 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by sts7049
Gigemags382
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Imagine telling someone 200 years ago that the POTUS would be able to send instant messages from his bathroom to the entire world that would cause almost instant rise and fall of 100's of billions of dollars in world market value.
oldarmy1
AG
Typical bottom buying as last hour started......I'm not convinced, especially since everyone and their mother knows the China meeting isn't even until Thursday.

Tomorrow would be the day I think because even if its a no on China deal we've priced in most of that no.
Aggie_2463
AG
Gigemags382 said:

Imagine telling someone 200 years ago that the POTUS would be able to send instant messages from his bathroom to the entire world that would cause almost instant rise and fall of 100's of billions of dollars in world market value.
The real question is: How much TWTR Stock does Trump own?
oldarmy1
AG
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4260855-cemex-monopolistic-business-67-percent-upside-divestitures-catalyst
IrishTxAggie
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

Gigemags382 said:

Well he'd be pissed since it's down ~5% today...
Aggie_2463
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Aggie_2463 said:

Gigemags382 said:

Well he'd be pissed since it's down ~5% today...
It was $16.58 the day he took office... well play Donald, well played.
ProgN
I hit those LPSN calls with an order to buy more at .43, the spread was .35-.50 and those bastages moved the bid up and I'm still open.
mrad85
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

CHk at 2.76 and ER is AH today? Hmm may dip my toes in again
I bit the bullet and bought some more CHK. It seems to be holding for now. fingers crossed
Gary Johnson
oldarmy1 said:

Typical bottom buying as last hour started......I'm not convinced, especially since everyone and their mother knows the China meeting isn't even until Thursday.

Tomorrow would be the day I think because even if its a no on China deal we've priced in most of that no.

Have they though? With no deal rumor is they're gonna put 25% on the remaining $300B from China. That'd be over $120B total just in new tariff taxes since last year. More than the TCJA cut taxes.

I think there's gonna be a deal though. This seems like classic last minute hardball from Trump not only to pressure the Chinese but to satisfy his China hawks at home.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Wow, I count at least 6 touches near 155 on DE this year alone. Support much?
infinity ag
Wow big drop.
IrishTxAggie
AG
You have to play hardball with the Chinese. They're bigger *****s than used car salesmen when it comes to negotiating.
oldarmy1
AG
Big volume IWM on new low
monarch
S
Peace for Ukraine!
Rice and Fries
oldarmy1 said:

Big volume IWM on new low
Looking at $158s that are 10 days out?
ProgN
monarch said:

Relax, expect a selloff hard into the close and a big drop at the open tomorrow.
Gary Johnson
IrishTxAggie said:

You have to play hardball with the Chinese. They're bigger *****s than used car salesmen when it comes to negotiating.

Not trying to discuss the merits here, I'll take that to forum 16. My question is what price the market puts on $90b of new taxes, $120B total since '18? The last tranche will include highly visible consumer goods and capital equipment that can't easily shift to another country, it will be seriously painful for many businesses.

As I've said above it's just posturing there will be some form of deal. I think....
JobSecurity
AG
There's no way Nio actually reports today right? Without a press release or anything
IrishTxAggie
AG
foleyt said:

There's no way Nio actually reports today right? Without a press release or anything
They're not... RH is wrong.
E
AG
Its not today
ProgN
WLL and LPSN the last 10 mins.

IrishTxAggie
AG
Volume taking off into these last 15 minutes. Looks like they want to go higher into the close.
E
AG
Dear lord baby TEUM, please have a good earnings report today and save my portfolio from this Chinese attack.

IrishTxAggie
AG
I'm calling a 2883-2885 close.
oldarmy1
rgag12
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

T-minus 4 to go and you're looking pretty good
59 South
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Damn Irish
ProgN
If oil snaps back, WLL will soar!
02skiag
AG
Bet 2 DE contracts that the market would push up at the end. I'll take a nice $62 return in 35 minutes any day.
Cassius
Gary Johnson said:

oldarmy1 said:

Have they though? With no deal rumor is they're gonna put 25% on the remaining $300B from China. That'd be over $120B total just in new tariff taxes since last year. More than the TCJA cut taxes.

I think there's gonna be a deal though. This seems like classic last minute hardball from Trump not only to pressure the Chinese but to satisfy his China hawks at home.

If we get a deal, it's going to be a nothing burger that fundamentally doesn;t change anything.

That $120b is 1/2 of 1% of GDP. The market must be reacting to the possible retaliation because that doesn;t seem like much.
monarch
S
You're not building an office tower DJT. You're f*****g with America's investment and retirement incomes...
Peace for Ukraine!
leoj
AG
MTCH up 4% on a beat. I think this is a company that is going to keep running higher. Online dating keeps growing and they have international expansion to capitalize on for further growth.
PeekingDuck
AG
monarch said:

You're not building an office tower DJT. You're f*****g with America's investment and retirement incomes...
Are you aware of what the markets and economy have done since he took office?
Rice and Fries
monarch said:

Well if thats the case, you might should call JG Wentworth.
ProgN
Quote:

Pareteum Announces First Quarter 2019 Financial Results
4:05 pm ET May 7, 2019 (PR Newswire) Print
Pareteum Corporation (Nasdaq:TEUM), a rapidly growing global cloud software communications platform company with a mission to connect every person and every(thing)(TM), today announced operating and financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2019.

"We are very pleased with our strong first quarter results, delivering 460% revenue growth in Q1 2019 compared to Q1 2018. Pareteum's core business, pre-acquisitions, has grown 33% over the prior quarter," commented Hal Turner, Pareteum's Founder, Executive Chairman and Principal Executive Officer. "We are proud of the significant business transformation we have achieved over the past few years. Pareteum is a fast-growing and profitable SaaS and communications service provider. Our software and platform solutions are unique in the market, our global TEUM is executing, we are well positioned to capture the large market opportunity, and we are committed to our mission to connect every person and every(thing)(TM)."
First Page Last Page
Page 529 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.