Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,039,292 Views | 231645 Replies | Last: 34 min ago by ProgN
Bob Knights Paper Hands
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FJ43 said:

CRM 4/14 230c 'callers'

Well it decided. Take some profits, trim or hold. Your call.

I trimmed 1/3 here at 60%

I have massive SOMO from repeatedly scalping CRM calls and then it didn't come back down. I should have just held instead of getting too cute. Rule#73: ATP.

Always Trust Pelosi (on options trades).
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

RH tanking, I'd buy against 340 any day.

Well ****, that didn't last.

I went long AH at 347
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm on the more conservative side when it comes to managing risk. A lot of stuff is extended and I think there will be new sector rotation shortly as well. To what, I don't know yet, but financials are lagging.
bhanacik
AG
dumb question probably, but I just started trying out the 'watchlist' feature and thought it would send me a text when there was a new post here, but it's not working - is that not how this feature is supposed to work?

ProgN
ProgN said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

RH tanking, I'd buy against 340 any day.

Well ****, that didn't last.

I went long AH at 347
FTAG 2000
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I'm on the more conservative side when it comes to managing risk. A lot of stuff is extended and I think there will be new sector rotation shortly as well. To what, I don't know yet, but financials are lagging.
XBI closed above the 50 day today, might be time for biotech?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Great work, Prog!
ProgN

Great work, Prog!
Thank you sir!

I gonna have to think tonight if I just trade it, like it was intended, or write cc on it. I wasn't expecting it to go positive AH but it's a nice place to be in.
FTAG 2000
AG
How do we feel about SHOP? It's breaking out off a volume shelf. But market is overcooked.

Wait and see? I can see an entry now with a stop down at 730 area.

Tumble Weed
ProgN said:

There goes MU

Good call! Still has more upside!
FTAG 2000
AG
Tumble Weed said:

ProgN said:

There goes MU

Good call! Still has more upside!
Great call, I sold too early (de-risking before close). Congrats.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

How do we feel about SHOP? It's breaking out off a volume shelf. But market is overcooked.

ok place to buy, just remember stock is very volatile.
FTAG 2000
AG

FTAG 2000 said:

Thanks for looking at it.

I entered some here AH at 741. Stop at 730 (show as a strong support area.

Next targets 774 and 800.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
improper stop.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

FTAG 2000 said:

Thanks for looking at it.

I entered some here AH at 741. Stop at 730 (show as a strong support area.

Next targets 774 and 800.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
frankm01
bhanacik said:

dumb question probably, but I just started trying out the 'watchlist' feature and thought it would send me a text when there was a new post here, but it's not working - is that not how this feature is supposed to work?

No, doesn't work that way. Any new posts on a topic you are watching will light up the binoculars on the top of the page. It will not send any other notifications. Click the binoculars or just refresh the thread and it will bring you up to date.
Jet Black
I've asked this before, but UVXY is currently trading at $12.30ish. If it drops to the $10-$11 range, would buying and waiting for someone to do something stupid be a good move?
FJ43

I did buy BAC 4/14 45c on the 8EMA touch today. Mentioned I might do that I think last night. Maybe it'll give another go. Still holding.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
Triple_Bagger said:

Thanks for the CRM call out. I bought the 4/14 C225s. Bought @1.60, sold @3.60. Might jump back in if we fill the gap from this morning.
Congrats. Glad you did well.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43

Priceless note on the chart.

FTAG 2000
AG

LOL, thanks (on both).

I actually had 857 drawn but not trying to be greedy these days.

Thanks for the stop too, been playing things tighter than normal but know I need to give it some room.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
FJ43 said:

I did buy BAC 4/14 45c on the 8EMA touch today. Mentioned I might do that I think last night. Maybe it'll give another go. Still holding.

I was going to get in on BAC calls today but it opened up so much I didn't want to chase. After it reversed back up this afternoon I should have gotten in, but got busy with other stuff then. Hopefully it doesn't gap up again tomorrow and I'll get in some calls. I haven't looked to see which strikes and expiries look good to me.
ibdm98
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

XBI closed above the 50 day today, might be time for biotech?

Yes, please
FJ43
Bob Knights Liver said:

FJ43 said:

I was going to get in on BAC calls today but it opened up so much I didn't want to chase. After it reversed back up this afternoon I should have gotten in, but got busy with other stuff then. Hopefully it doesn't gap up again tomorrow and I'll get in some calls. I haven't looked to see which strikes and expiries look good to me.
Didn't chase on my end. I bought when an alert went off on the 8ema move (I love Apple Watch for no other reason). It closed above the 5ema so for now it's ok. Ballpark think it needs to close above $44 to breakout.

With 2 weeks out I was good with the RR here.

FJ43

WWR closed over the 50EMA first time since Nov 21. Does it mean anything? Maybe.

bmoochie
AG
FJ43 said:

WWR closed over the 50EMA first time since Nov 21. Does it mean anything? Maybe.
it also back tested a long term trendline and bounced back to end positive. but shhhhhhhh you might scare it.
FJ43

SPY

Only reason I went short (460P) on weekly expiration at close. Not to mention between +2-3 ATR.

Will it work? Don't know but I bet on it lotto size. Hope tomorrow. Mamma FJ needs spending money.

FJ43
Ok this was funny.

My hope for the open.

ProgN
FJ43 said:

Ok this was funny.

My hope for the open.

Dr. Strange is about to send that pic to errybody.
FJ43
BaylorSpineGuy
Did someone say my name?!?

My head is spinning. The yield curve thing is the most obvious indicator, right? And everyone is talking about it.

Gold seems to have topped (at least for time being). Commodities are coming down. Was the market bottom two-three weeks ago?

The only contrarian view that is obvious right now (yield curve inversion, notwithstanding) is that there was a giant hanging man candle on the SPY daily today ( and similar appearing candles three days running now). Suggests some steam letting out of this rally, but maybe it's just a pause before the next leg up?

Is SPX going to 5000? It certainly could, barring any bad news. Tom Lee and Fundstrat remain uber bullish. They were wrong about a V-shaped recovery in February but there also happened to be a war breaking out around that time.

The other thing…."the market always gives you a chance to get out". This bell always rings in my head.

So as I see it, this market continues to amaze. No easy money to be made like last 2 years.
BaylorSpineGuy
ProgN said:

FJ43 said:

Ok this was funny.

My hope for the open.

The Bear isn't holding a football or basketball though.
ProgN
BaylorSpineGuy said:

ProgN said:

FJ43 said:

Ok this was funny.

My hope for the open.

The Bear isn't holding a football or basketball though.
Nope, he's too busy making sip his prison *****. If you have any friends that went to tu, send it to them. They'll hate it but your Baylor friends will LOL.
cjo03
AG
FJ43 said:

Ok this was funny.

My hope for the open.

Reminds me of a statue I saw in a neighbors yard in Portland.

First Page Last Page
Page 5241 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.