Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,038,926 Views | 231645 Replies | Last: 23 min ago by ProgN
FTAG 2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AAPL gone.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Looking at QQQ and SPX, it really feels like the price action wants to go higher. The slightly lower volume over the last 30 minutes and the thoughts of selling before the weekend make me unsure. Sitting on my hands right now. I may throw the mouse into the other room soon.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Happened yesterday and Monday. I think your spread idea might be a good one because I think it might run back to the top of that box. If it stays in the box long enough for the 10-day and 20 to converge it'll have a nice move one way or the other. If it stays in long enough for those to converge with the 50-day, it'll have an explosive move.
AgShaun00
AG
He is so on point!!!!

McInnis 03
AG
NQ looks like a fake breakdown below yesterdays high......could become rippy rippy milly milly, lamborghini
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I'm trying aapl 175p for next week at 2.45. I'll double down if it is up again on Monday. Approaching resistance on the daily. Follow at your own risk because I'm not very good at this and aapl hates me
sts7049
AG
sts7049 said:

FJ43 said:

LUMN up over 30%, Take some if you want.
i'm trimming a third of mine here
i'm fully out. 65% on the remainder was good enough for me, next week i'm traveling so i want less exposure

nice call on this one!
FTAG 2000
AG
FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

LUMN up over 30%, Take some if you want.
Almost 50%. Needs over 11.36 IMO for next leg.
Nice call.

Sold 2/3 of mine to get net free on remaining 1/3.

jwhitlock3
If you want to trade SPY id highly recommend Mancini's newsletter. I read it nightly and it's made trading off his levels so much better. He's improved the format and now gives a lot of educational stuff in the letter, for $23/month it's a steal imo. To add to that, even for just 30 days, it's worth the money.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

NQ looks like a fake breakdown below yesterdays high......could become rippy rippy milly milly, lamborghini
Retest yesterday's high here......where u goin babe.
AgShaun00
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

If you want to trade SPY id highly recommend Mancini's newsletter. I read it nightly and it's made trading off his levels so much better. He's improved the format and now gives a lot of educational stuff in the letter, for $23/month it's a steal imo. To add to that, even for just 30 days, it's worth the money.
i do. It is great. I done the best on SPY this year due to him. It makes sense to sell everything and just do spy
FTAG 2000
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

What do you get on top of what you see on his twitter account?
AgShaun00
AG
he gives about 20% on twitter. He gives more of his trading strategy and more levels to watch. Also seasonality and trends he sees. Amazing and cheap
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Charismatic Megafauna said:

I'm trying aapl 175p for next week at 2.45. I'll double down if it is up again on Monday. Approaching resistance on the daily. Follow at your own risk because I'm not very good at this and aapl hates me

Careful there. Remember the current mid-timeframe trend is upward. Not a bad play, just make sure you set out your stops and take the loss of it goes against you. I find I'm less successful in my contrarian plays than when I follow the trend. That said, I'm sitting here with AAPL put spreads and an NVDA call debit spread for today.
irish pete ag06
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

This may get me to subscribe. I told myself I was out on all sub services. Not the best experience with any of them. Just trading SPY is very appealing to me. Contracts at all prices and amazing liquidity. Also not as much manipulation from folks.

Anyways, when I get done with all of my insurance certs I will definitely do this.

Also, I mentioned a while back, I am changing careers, going to be heading up the insurance division at a wealth management company. Since I made that post they informed me I am going to need to go ahead and become a CFA. Looking forward to learning the text book side of the market on top of what I've learned from this thread.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Ah... yeah it does look more like it's testing support and a macro fail will break the trend...
jwhitlock3
FTAG 2000 said:

jwhitlock3 said:

I don't want to mislead, but again for $23 I think it's worth the look. Here's my thoughts: When I first subbed a few months back I let it lapse because it was mostly just making paragraphs of his twitter. It's possible I've just grown in my trading since then, but I resubbed a while back and it's full of useful nuggets now. He gives some background on what happened for the day and why, basically a recall, and then he expounds on that with what's been happening with the current trend (over the last few weeks/months). He gives his levels and expectations for the day, and then if something specific happened (like a fake breakout) he will break down the move and discuss what happened and how he plays it.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
You should start a thread of "**** I learned this week in CFA classes". I'd be interested to follow that one. Maybe you could think of a more refined thread title.
FTAG 2000
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

FTAG 2000 said:

jwhitlock3 said:

I don't want to mislead, but again for $23 I think it's worth the look. Here's my thoughts: When I first subbed a few months back I let it lapse because it was mostly just making paragraphs of his twitter. It's possible I've just grown in my trading since then, but I resubbed a while back and it's full of useful nuggets now. He gives some background on what happened for the day and why, basically a recall, and then he expounds on that with what's been happening with the current trend (over the last few weeks/months). He gives his levels and expectations for the day, and then if something specific happened (like a fake breakout) he will break down the move and discuss what happened and how he plays it.
Thank you. May have to take a look.
ProgN
Ok, who ****ed up the market?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Good call thanks. I guess this is more lotto than anything but feels pretty frothy right now. Looks like far and greed is at neutral. That's not helpful at all.

Edit:nevermind i just sold them. Almost 50% in a half hour? Yes please!
BaylorSpineGuy
I almost posted earlier but didn't want to sidetrack anyone.

I saw HD rejected at the Model T retrace today but I can't trade 0 DTE, so I didn't follow or call it out. Well, it has since fallen 3.5 more points since I saw that.

Sorry I didn't say anything to anyone.
irish pete ag06
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

You should start a thread of "**** I learned this week in CFA classes". I'd be interested to follow that one. Maybe you could think of a more refined thread title.
That's a great idea and I'm pretty decent at refining my language to better words, even if I don't prefer to do it.
FJ43
Bought MSFT 310 calls for next week at 1.34 - lotto size
McInnis 03
AG
ProgN said:

Ok, who ****ed up the market?
Houthi rebels I think
sts7049
AG
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
50K account: buying to close OXY put at 0.76
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
FJ43 said:

Bought MSFT 310 calls for next week at 1.34 - lotto size

I like this a lot. MSFT seemed to be left at the gate this week.

Followed you on this. Filled for $1.18. I probably could have waited and gotten it a bit cheaper, but we're at the 150ema and 50ema so we might not go too much lower.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
50K account: selling next week 60P in OXY for $2.2
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Charlie Conway
you must be an F1 fan
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I closed out that last NVDA spread. I made $160 after fees. That will pay for my gas this weekend.
sts7049
AG
i don't get it? it's a reported missile strike

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Wti 140 here we come!!!
Charlie Conway
F1 is racing in Jeddah this weekend, it's what everyone is talking about right now
ProgN
10 yr yield hit 2.5%. I bet that triggered sell algos.
First Page Last Page
Page 5223 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.