Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,098,247 Views | 224554 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
tramaro1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hahaha!
Yeah I don't want to chase the white rabbit, but it's tempting
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

third coast.. said:

Anybody buying more may 17 $60 calls for .07? I think half this thread got in around .36.

Nom one should be in CSCO anything. $55.35 was posted as stop. Am I typing for my own health?
leoj
AG
Wait, posting on here is healthy for us?!
Dobre casy
AG
OA - I did buy some $55 puts on CSCO when you said it might consolidate. Up 180% on those, so sold half this morning to go net free! Still have 7 days on them, so debating whether to cash them all in or see if it can break downward.
oldarmy1
AG
LPSN $35 July Strike call

40 cents
oldarmy1
AG
Dobre casy said:

OA - I did buy some $55 puts on CSCO when you said it might consolidate. Up 180% on those, so sold half this morning to go net free! Still have 7 days on them, so debating whether to cash them all in or see if it can break downward.
cash them
oldarmy1
AG
leoj said:

Wait, posting on here is healthy for us?!
Well since I had posted I was selling 75% of the option trade before the drop took us to the stop loss - yes!

Health food in writing
Dobre casy
AG
Sold, thanks OA!!
oldarmy1
AG
LSPN in a Darvis Box after cup and handle pushed it higher. Capitulation swings last 2 days. Somethings cooking so since options are cheap for that much time lets see if it breaks and runs. If it doesn't off this we still have the model technical for an eventual breakout. And if this happens to become a red/green reversal off the 3 day then we might catch full premium.

All the goodies I like to see. Darvis Box. Increasing volume as the share pulled back 3 days. A capitulation flash to new lows to catch the stop/loss people and potential red/green reversal day. With that capitulation swing $27.50-$30.50 today expect some crazy stuff short term.

ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

LSPN in a Darvis Box after cup and handle pushed it higher. Capitulation swings last 2 days. Somethings cooking so since options are cheap for that much time lets see if it breaks and runs. If it doesn't off this we still have the model technical for an eventual breakout. And if this happens to become a red/green reversal off the 3 day then we might catch full premium.
DAMN nice chart! I'm riding shotgun with you on that train now.
Rice and Fries
OA1, What google options did you look at? Just curious.
mrad85
AG
HEAR on the move. Gonna have to move higher so I can shed myself of this beast.

IrishTxAggie
AG
+1 if I fill
pacecar02
The chocolate company?
ProgN
For those that are interested:

PINS is a good one to trade but if you like writing covered calls, the premiums you can get are nice.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

You did mean LPSN, right?
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
That you guys chasing the bid up on those LPSN calls? I couldn't get filled at 0.40
IrishTxAggie
AG
gotsand said:

That you guys chasing the bid up on those LPSN calls? I couldn't get filled at 0.40
Of course it's someone in here. OA doesn't drop these nuggets until after he fills, which I completely understand. He's made the mistake of saying it before he's completely filled and someone in here snipes him.
Rice and Fries
gotsand said:

I had a limit at $0.40, but I raised it to $0.45 and got filled at $0.40 lol.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Rice and Fries said:

gotsand said:

I'm holding at $.40 I want to keep my that .05 for my bar tab tonight
oldarmy1
AG
Rice and Fries said:

I went May 10 $1180's at $4.75. Either it was bottom gonna hold and bounce now or trouble so I go shorter options for lower price. Usually I would sell on the double with a week to expiration but with markets percolating I've held and eyeing a 75% sale here at $11 hidden.
Rice and Fries
IrishTxAggie said:

Rice and Fries said:

gotsand said:

Mine were still filled at $0.40 though.
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Rice and Fries said:

gotsand said:

Yeah - its a JULY call so some patience is warranted. Heck if you don't get a fill but the stock presses above $29 I'd buy at 60 cents and feel even more confident on the set up.
jmcfar_98
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Rice and Fries said:

gotsand said:

I'm holding out for $0.40 too.
Rice and Fries
Nice! Right there in the money currently. I went with the $1250s on May 17th, mainly with the expectation that the market trends up with the new data released and that the trade war supposedly to be solved within the next week. Plus I didn't want theta to eat me too much when the stock was down at 1159
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Rice and Fries said:

I went May 10 $1180's at $4.75. Either it was bottom gonna hold and bounce now or trouble so I go shorter options for lower price. Usually I would sell on the double with a week to expiration but with markets percolating I've held and eyeing a 75% sale here at $11 hidden.
And yes I did think about the weekly $1170's and those would have been a score. $2 to $10.95

But I was traveling and in meetings and just tossed a buy out about the time I posted that it was time to enter.

Oh well
oldarmy1
AG
Also, remember the chart I posted that when you get the wild up and down it has a tendancy to collapse right into the middle?

Shundere
GOOG...Wrong way!
oldarmy1
AG
Shundere said:

GOOG...Wrong way!
Sold the top.....Cracks me up sometimes

Realize that most times after a big drop and stock will have quite a bit of movement. You get a $150+ stock and it can be nuts. A $1000+ stock insanity on steroids.
Shundere
OA, You mentioned the BBY 75Calls last friday. Are you still in those?
oldarmy1
AG
Shundere said:

OA, You mentioned the BBY 75Calls last friday. Are you still in those?
Sold on opening pop. Sorry

Good rule is if you get an in the money opening pop know that I'm probably selling unless its a clear breakout and then I'm still selling at least 50% to lock gains.
ProgN
Nvm, wrong chart
oldarmy1
AG
I think our option activity shot LSPN above $29.

You guys crack me up!
oldarmy1
AG
CSCO would form a bullish harami reversal if we hold around here. Those who didn't sell I would be inclined to hang on for Monday at this point. That yellow arrow. The further towards it upw the higher the odds CSCO opens up $0.40 or more Monday.

ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

I think our option activity shot LSPN above $29.

You guys crack me up!
LSPN?

First Page Last Page
Page 514 of 6416

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.