Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,522,418 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by ProgN
Rice and Fries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Berkshire dropping $10B into Occidental to help fund their purchase of Anadarko...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/buffetts-berkshire-invest-10-billion-occidental-anadarko-buy-130751884--finance.html
oldarmy1
AG
MCHP on a $100 explosion pattern. If you can get the $110 May 17's for under $0.30 I think you triple it.

For you higher capitalized people the $105's would be the trade.
oldarmy1
AG
Don't get distracted and miss MIME move. It has a tendency to launch to those new highs and then subside. Trend likely carries you through but set signal at $54.75 and watch $55 for making decisions!
Rice and Fries
oldarmy1 said:

Don't get distracted and miss MIME move. It has a tendency to launch to those new highs and then subside. Trend likely carries you through but set signal at $54.75 and watch $55 for making decisions!
I really want to play this one, but it's just a bit too expensive for my taste at this time :/
oldarmy1
AG
If the bottom was yesterday on RTN then expect an engulfing green candle retracing much, if not all of yesterdays drop. If we bought the bottom we get full premium realization.

50 cent jump on RTN with that candle....expect a puillback off thaT
IrishTxAggie
AG
RTN is trucking now
E
AG
Showing up as .53 for me (MCHP)
Rice and Fries
oldarmy1 said:

If the bottom was yesterday on RTN then expect an engulfing green candle retracing much, if not all of yesterdays drop. If we bought the bottom we get full premium realization.
oldarmy1
AG
hIGH RISK!

Bought INTC weekly $52's for 21-22 cents for a potential bounce.

IMPOSSIBLE to see its lower support until confirmed but the lows happen to coincide with last launch point from mid February.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

50 cent jump on RTN with that candle....expect a puillback off thaT
See how its not "predicting the stock" on that posted pullback but simple trend analytics? That's not a bad thing AT ALL. The pullback is consolidation against a move from $175.50 up to $177.10. Ask yourself would you prefer consolidation this way or further downside? All we want is for the bottoms to hold and we should be in business.
IrishTxAggie
AG
176.10 was the holding/support number wasn't it?
oldarmy1
AG
NVDA potential red/green reversal on the daily chart.
Wiggletrace
AG
Is TMO hitting resistance here? Should we exit those calls (i know OA already did, but was hoping to see it bust through)?
Aggie_2463
AG
Well, RIG was looking strong AH, and now sits at $8.18....
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Yes and the flash below would have been excellent entry of shares but it happened so fast and at an interval not fully established. We still have bull/bear fight occurring, so need to hold serve today and the chart sets up well.
oldarmy1
AG
TLRY $53. $54 or bust today!
oldarmy1
AG
INTC just had initial red/green probability signal on daily's. We want that not only for the weekly trade just posted but for the chip stocks in general. Looking at you CSCO. It's time.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
oldarmy1 said:

INTC just had initial red/green probability signal on daily's. We want that not only for the weekly trade just posted but for the chip stocks in general. Looking at you CSCO. It's time.
Just about to post this. CSCO needs to find some support soon.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Also, SUM flag formed and those $17.50 covered calls might be in jeopardy of getting called out. $0.50-$0.55 plus $17.50 = $18.25 average, so see how a breakout would compare.

And as I finish typing I see bid jumped and now SUM is ABOVE the breakout signal.
I put in my covered calls yesterday to cost out at $18, which would be a nice gain overall for little SUM...I'll be ok if they get called out or not
gougler08
AG
TWTR had a nice 5 min run there to get above the high from last week after earnings
IrishTxAggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Yes and the flash below would have been excellent entry of shares but it happened so fast and at an interval not fully established. We still have bull/bear fight occurring, so need to hold serve today and the chart sets up well.
Moment of truth coming...
leoj
AG
I want to take a bat to CSCOs kneecaps
oldarmy1
AG
Day 3 of OSTK $13 test and bounce. Day traders dream pattern. 100k shares at $13 - sell at $13.30 for =$30k for 15 minutes capital exposure.
oldarmy1
AG
ROKU trying to breakout. If that is a cup forming then $70 is a lot of room between here and there.
oldarmy1
AG
NVDA above $180. $181 gets you $185

khkman22
AG
Out of TLRY for a small gain. Figured I'd take it for now since my entry was a lot higher. Is it worth watching if I could get back in under $.80 today, or is it likely to not have any momentum at that point if it gets that low?
Shundere
Is MOMO Showing an intraday Cup and Handle?
59 South
AG
TWTR wants to close that gap at 42.14. Looking good for us still holding some of those 5/17 40 calls.
oldarmy1
AG
Shundere said:

Is MOMO Showing an intraday Cup and Handle?
More of a quick V pattern but yes. Lot of $35 resistance, so break that on volume and see what happens.
oldarmy1
AG
khkman22 said:

Out of TLRY for a small gain. Figured I'd take it for now since my entry was a lot higher. Is it worth watching if I could get back in under $.80 today, or is it likely to not have any momentum at that point if it gets that low?
Yes, but we don't want to see under $52 again. Note 3 day lows are higher. A sign big money is taking sellers on consolidation drops.
oldarmy1
AG
Now you want to see an intraday cup and handle CSCO

jmcfar_98
AG
(Reuters) - Pfizer Inc on Tuesday beat Wall Street estimates for quarterly profit and slightly raised its earnings forecast for the year, as the largest U.S. drugmaker reined in costs and recorded higher sales of cancer drug Ibrance and pneumonia vaccine Prevnar.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/pfizer-posts-earnings-beat-raises-112404220.html
IrishTxAggie
AG
Just got my email from Cheddar Flow. Gonna charge $85/month for their program! GTFO!! The TexAgs program seems to be doing well for everyone!
oldarmy1
AG
Big volume flush on the market. Hope that was a shake. AMZN dropped $20 and below yesterdays low.
Rice and Fries
Handle formed? Starting to head upwards.
First Page Last Page
Page 503 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.