Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,054,505 Views | 231689 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
agdaddy04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TTD is having trouble breaking back thru $90
Brewmaster
AG
BREwmaster said:

McInnis 03 said:

gougler08 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

He's pretty good

Took those from .15 to .25. Left runners
Noice! I been scalping the Monday 390's, while watching VIX. out at the moment, but maybe I'll dip one more time.

cmon QQQ, gimme 388+ ... 1 more scalp. Brew on fire today. I'm liking this scalp thing, to hell with holding overnight!
FJ43

GILD

Interesting spot gents.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
Quad witch go time is about to start. Pick a chart of a big name and have fun watching. Sometimes it's crazy, sometimes it's not.
Spoony Love
AG
I choose AAPL
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Buying SPY at the close
Spoony Love
AG
Do tell more?
leoj
AG
Spoony Love said:

I choose AAPL

Should have picked fb
McInnis 03
AG
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

Buying SPY at the close
I grabbed monday 462/464/466 flies for like .30
azul_rain
Does the week before Christmas typically rally ?
Brewmaster
AG
Spoony Love said:

I choose AAPL

47 mil (shares bought) 1 min candle at the close. Wowzers!
La Bamba
AG
And here I was thinking the pterodactyl pattern was extinct .
Dan Scott
AG
Covid scare risk in the markets is high with me. Globally the case counts are up but the global death count is almost flat the last month. I don't know if that means omicron is less fatal and all these people dying from Delta or if still too early to know if omicron is fatal. I think it's possible there will be one more scare. A lot of vaccinated people are getting sick now. I think a lot of scared people that got vaccinated who felt a sense of immunity will lose that faith seeing so many vaccinated people getting sick.

I'm thinking it's possible we start the year with another Covid scare and earnings get the market back up
Spoony Love
AG
BREwmaster said:

Spoony Love said:

I choose AAPL

Anyone think that's related to firms rebalancing? Either taking the shares they wanted or selling the shares they needed, through option exercising, to meet their policies?
Bonfire1996
AG
hedge said:

Does the week before Christmas typically rally ?
Retail sales surveys are not good. Rates going up. Inflation high.

You are staring stagflation in the face, with democrats in charge. It is 1977 all over again
Spoony Love said:

Do tell more?
Sorry,....it's the wife's account this time. Bought shares. I don't have Options permission in her accounts, she won't permit it. She tells me that it's going to be a big enough mess trying to unwind everything I currently have. My answer is - don't do a thing, it will all take care of itself (true statement).

Everyone have a great weekend! My current home boys South Dakota State Jackrabbits take on the Montana State Bobcats tomorrow. They need to take care of business and head to Frisco for the Championship. This will be their 26th or 27th game this calendar year since they played a Spring season due to C19. Three (3) Land Grant Schools in the semi-final games, kinda cool factiod.
McInnis 03
AG
Spoony Love said:

BREwmaster said:

Spoony Love said:

I choose AAPL

Anyone think that's related to firms rebalancing? Either taking the shares they wanted or selling the shares they needed, through option exercising, to meet their policies?
110% related to rebalance.
FTAG 2000
AG
BREwmaster said:

Spoony Love said:

I choose AAPL

There's some big volume spikes all over the place, par for the course on QW.
Dan Scott
AG
Dan Scott said:

Covid scare risk in the markets is high with me. Globally the case counts are up but the global death count is almost flat the last month. I don't know if that means omicron is less fatal and all these people dying from Delta or if still too early to know if omicron is fatal. I think it's possible there will be one more scare. A lot of vaccinated people are getting sick now. I think a lot of scared people that got vaccinated who felt a sense of immunity will lose that faith seeing so many vaccinated people getting sick.

I'm thinking it's possible we start the year with another Covid scare and earnings get the market back up

I think this is the excuse to break the 50 again.

azul_rain
Lockdowns coming soon to a theatre near you
Irish 2.0
hedge said:

Lockdowns coming soon to a theatre near you

No they're not
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
sts7049
AG
nah. we aren't doing that anymore.
Brewmaster
AG
Dan Scott said:

Dan Scott said:

I think this is the excuse to break the 50 again.

nah, this where the other 48 states give NY and CA the finger. They can enjoy their marxist-topia. People are moving out of those states in droves.
agdaddy04
AG
AH looking pretty solid so far.
Spoony Love
AG
I'm pondering the market for 2022. I think we will continue to see Covid scare until Q3 due to elections. The public is/will continue to tire of it but I think a big possible market mover is a paradigm shift in some large corporations moving away from Dem states.

I think if dem-controlled states keep pushing the mandates and lockdowns, we may see several corporations move to more corporate/freedom friendly locations. I think that could have a huge positive impact on the market. If many of them considered moving to states with low corporate taxes, we could see some additional future earnings get pried in to the market in expectation. Just something I'm thinking about and would like to know your thoughts?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I got assigned on a bunch of DIA shares. I could have bought to close but I think it will be OK to keep them.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I don't think the market cares about Covid right now. They care about rates.
mazag08
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I got assigned on a bunch of DIA shares. I could have bought to close but I think it will be OK to keep them.

Absolutely!

Dow is one of the clearer charts of all the indexes. It's not being melted up by a couple rogue big stocks. They're all big! Just sell some covered calls far out of the money on Monday with the first spike and then check back in a week after January expiration. I think you'll be pleased.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
None of my bs lotto flies hit this week. None. I also rolled my CLOV $5 puts out a month for $0.22 more.

But ROKU. ROKU! If 59 is reading this I promise not to scalp this time and sell all my shares and LEAPS prematurely.
irish pete ag06
AG
Anyone on here trade through 2008?
Red Rover
AG
I panicked and dumped everything into AAPL. And shorted AAL out of principles.
Spoony Love said:

I'm pondering the market for 2022. I think we will continue to see Covid scare until Q3 due to elections. The public is/will continue to tire of it but I think a big possible market mover is a paradigm shift in some large corporations moving away from Dem states.

I think if dem-controlled states keep pushing the mandates and lockdowns, we may see several corporations move to more corporate/freedom friendly locations. I think that could have a huge positive impact on the market. If many of them considered moving to states with low corporate taxes, we could see some additional future earnings get pried in to the market in expectation. Just something I'm thinking about and would like to know your thoughts?
Second paragraph, I agree with. Scary part of that is corporations move away and the blue state starts losing tax base. Tax base that pays all the public sector pensions that are crazy high. Then blue state goes to Washington DC looking to get bailed out because tax base does not exist to cover budgets & pensions. Congress loves a new federal tax, but they like spending more so Congress bails out the blue state with a spending bill. Result, all the tax payers foot the bill for the bailout. Don't see a way around it.
mazag08
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

I wasn't trading yet in 2008. Rough year from what I've heard.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Yes. It sucked. But you know what, 2009 was awesome.
ProgN
irish pete ag06 said:

Yep, started in '95. Experienced the dot com bubble and implosion. You could have named your company "Company is a fraud and will never make money", but if you added ".com" to it then it'd spike 3 fold or more when you went public.
First Page Last Page
Page 4754 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.