Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,106,390 Views | 224616 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Rice and Fries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oldarmy1 said:

singer10 said:

Turned $70 into $5,300 overnight. Thanks oa1! I'll be making a donation to the Aggie Anglers today.
Much appreciated!

Nice trade. Anyone dare to buy a weekly $78 Put for profit taking tomorrow? 50-60's cents might be interesting if it gets there on another spike upward.
I was just looking at those. Alot more tasty when it trading at $82/share a few minutes ago
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

singer10 said:

Turned $70 into $5,300 overnight. Thanks oa1! I'll be making a donation to the Aggie Anglers today.
Much appreciated!

Nice trade. Anyone dare to buy a weekly $78 Put for profit taking tomorrow? 50-60's cents might be interesting if it gets there on another spike upward.
$78 Put dipped to 65 cents now $1. I gotta get out of here. Can't help but make money.

$1.45 ask now
leoj
AG
Stifel leaves Qualcomm's (NASDAQ:QCOM) sidelines for a Buy rating ($100 PT) and says management's $2/share earnings increase projection suggests no or only a slight discount to QCOM's licensing fee.

Evercore steps from In-Line to Outperform calling QCOM shares "investable" again after the Apple settlement. The firm raises its target from $60 to $90.

JPMorgan cites Qualcomm's "strong 5G positioning" in its move from Neutral to Overweight.

Both Stifel and JPMorgan said that the agreement suggested Intel's 5G modems weren't ready for the 2020 iPhone, which Intel later confirmed by canceling its 5G smartphone plans.
E
AG
Whats up with TEUM? Been dropping hard for a few weeks. Need a good ER next month!

oldarmy1
AG
MU looks like it wants to be next in the semi-conductor line to break out.

gougler08
AG
Damn, I sold QCOM a day early...oh well, on to the next one
Rice and Fries
oldarmy1 said:

May 10th $45 MU calls?
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Agreed, I've like MU for a few weeks now...just sold Apr 26 $44 puts for 1.18 as I'll take an ownership even if it doesn't break out by next week
gougler08
AG
NFLX briefly hit that 372 resistance point and now has come spiraling back down...still seems firmly stuck in this box
oldarmy1
AG
Rice and Fries said:

oldarmy1 said:

May 10th $45 MU calls?
I'm going to hold off and hope for profit taking tomorrow and a cycle to enter the $45's out to mid May
E
AG
OXY please get to $65 today

oldarmy1
AG
Lest we forget AAPL $205's. Those are going to make $205. Let's make it my next guarantee for April 26th.

I actually see $210 area being reached but NOT going to guarantee that!
oldarmy1
AG
That is some amazing action on NFLX. Something life-altering for that stock is in the works.
AggiePeeps06
AG
Bullish?
oldarmy1
AG
QCOM $78 weekly now $1.81 x $1.97
oldarmy1
AG
AggiePeeps06 said:

Bullish?
I can't get a read on it whatsoever. Options are stacked on both sides, so that's giving zero analytics to weigh in.
YNWA_AG
AG
what entry are you looking at? for appl 205s
AggiePeeps06
AG
I bought a few puts here. Mainly just as a hedge to catch some potential sell off
E
AG
oldarmy1 said:

singer10 said:

Much appreciated!

Bought 1 at $1.03 (my first Put) and just sold at 100% profit! A quick $100, thank you sir
oldarmy1
AG
YNWA_AG said:

what entry are you looking at? for appl 205s
Posted back last week on entry. Another double + depending on when it reaches $205
ProgN
You're killing it E.
oldarmy1
AG
E said:

oldarmy1 said:

singer10 said:

Much appreciated!

Bought 1 at $1.03 (my first Put) and just sold at 100% profit! A quick $100, thank you sir
I haven't even started posting Put trades on here yet. I figured we should get a firm handle on the call option side PLUS the markets trend dictates the side you typically want to be on.

I did buy a $55 CSCO Put out to May 10th yesterday. Any market consolidation and I see it coming back to that last support base on lengthy trend.
ProgN
If ROKU gets near $50-51 I'm going long the stock. Disney+ is projected to add $1B in revenue for that little company.
E
AG
Prognightmare said:

You're killing it E.
Haha!

Hey, I've netted $1500 since yesterday afternoon so i'm pretty stoked! Getting close to break even
ProgN
TNDM getting killed. I can't find any news. High volume too. Can anyone else find out anything?
ProgN
E said:

Prognightmare said:

You're killing it E.
Haha!

Hey, I've netted $1500 since yesterday afternoon so i'm pretty stoked! Getting close to break even
Don't tell the wife/gf or she'll be online buying stuff.
Rice and Fries
oldarmy1 said:

Low risk/high reward is AAPL $205 weeklies. Lot of times the flash crash is followed by a short squeeze move. IF markets have an upward day that would be AAPL IMO.

25 cents to find out
Here is what OA said on AAPL Weeklies
oldarmy1
AG
For the TEUM posters. It got ahead of trend with that 17M share catalyst and has been going through predictable consolidation. It now fell below trend, again nothing unusual in overshooting one way and then the other, and looks to be forming a classic curved bottom. $4.75 area is trend so that is where I expect to see it once it breaks out back upward.

Can you see everything I just laid out?

oldarmy1
AG
Rice and Fries said:

oldarmy1 said:

Low risk/high reward is AAPL $205 weeklies. Lot of times the flash crash is followed by a short squeeze move. IF markets have an upward day that would be AAPL IMO.

25 cents to find out
Here is what OA said on AAPL Weeklies
There should be another post on the May 10 $205's when AAPL was consolidation below $198? If I didn't post it then wet noodle because those are already up 80%+
YNWA_AG
AG
looked like a reverse at 76.90?
oldarmy1
AG
AND just as I post that on TEUM a volume flush hits sending it up to $4.

WHO IS READING THIS?!!!

We have a 125k share buyer literally 14 seconds after I posted on TEUM. Tell me who you are!
ProgN
I bought the 5/17 $75 Puts on QCOM. It should payoff with profit taking.
oldarmy1
AG
$4.06 now
AgShaun00
AG
Does anyone use the bollinger bands for analysis? Looking at the 1min chart with AAPL, it seems to be a good indicator of reversals when it hits upper or lower.
IrishTxAggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

AND just as I post that on TEUM a volume flush hits sending it up to $4.

WHO IS READING THIS?!!!

We have a 125k share buyer literally 14 seconds after I posted on TEUM. Tell me who you are!
There is zero doubt in my mind that someone with a deep pocket book follows this thread...
First Page Last Page
Page 467 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.