Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,514,530 Views | 223258 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cannabais stocks taking multi day drop. TLRY chart looks like ROKU during its continual decline. The bearish Harami on March 18/19th was spot on foretelling the trend drop.
UpstateAg
AG
It's going to be interesting to see how high he's Chinese stocks go up after the trade deal. NIO and IQ need all the help they can get
UpstateAg
AG
Nvda gets above 185 and watch out.
oldarmy1
AG
UpstateAg said:

Nvda gets above 185 and watch out.
$185.20 and its off to the races.

Anyone join me on the weekly $187.50?
spud1910
AG
I did at 1.44
tramaro1
AG
Yeah I bought a couple
oldarmy1
AG
OLED with momentum continuation. $172.62

I am selling 75% of all shares purchased at $82 right here. Not going covered calls for extra potential juice. $172 was my target to sell and I'm done.
oldarmy1
AG
tramaro1 said:

Yeah I bought a couple
Hit $185.19 but need the $185.20.

See how that works?

Analytics rule!
UpstateAg
AG
I bought a few earlier. Like to get above 2.00
tramaro1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

tramaro1 said:

Yeah I bought a couple

See how that works?

Analytics rule!

Can you give me some insight why $185.20 was the magic number?
EngrAg14
AG
Any idea what has been holding AMZN back?

Don't get why Apple has been going up but AMZN hasn't followed, especially since they are practically taking over every sector that touch.
IrishTxAggie
AG
EngrAg14 said:

Any idea what has been holding AMZN back?

Don't get why Apple has been going up but AMZN hasn't followed, especially since they are practically taking over every sector that touch.
China is one reason I suspect. A lot of their Amazon Basics branded stuff comes from China. Especially the textiles.
khkman22
AG
OA, what is your target exit on CSCO? I know it partly depends on timing probably, but are you looking to exit half at around $.80 or are you thinking something different based on current position and charts?
oldarmy1
AG
khkman22 said:

OA, what is your target exit on CSCO? I know it partly depends on timing probably, but are you looking to exit half at around $.80 or are you thinking something different based on current position and charts?
80 cents
oldarmy1
AG
Bought 100 ROKU weekly $57 on volume bottom reversal likely. Should NOT have a significant pullback so in at $1 even and out at 90 cents if broken.
oldarmy1
AG
tramaro1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

tramaro1 said:

Yeah I bought a couple

See how that works?

Analytics rule!

Can you give me some insight why $185.20 was the magic number?
That's where 3rd wave oscillator would meet intraday trend and resistance.

The pullback after breaking that should be seen as entry time.
tramaro1
AG
Thank you sir
oldarmy1
AG
Let's go ROKU!
oldarmy1
AG
2908 close or better on the S&P would sure be nice.
oldarmy1
AG
CSX interesting chart pattern. Failed breakout dropped but no reversal signaled yet. This could roar back tomorrow and have continuation if markets press upward. If it loses $74 that would not be a good barometer for the macro markets at all. Things to watch.
UpstateAg
AG
Stopped out on NVDA yet? I've got mine set at 1.1 and hasn't filled. Looks like I'll be holding overnight.
pacecar02
oldarmy1 said:

2908 close or better on the S&P would sure be nice.
she came round

seems like a balancing day
Ranger222
AG
Prognightmare said:

I'm looking for Ranger (I think).

Wasn't you that said you'd be a buyer of CRON when it got back to these levels? If so, what is your opinion of a good entry price?
actually kinda like it where it is now - there is price history dating back to September 2018 at this 40.7 level. Needs to get back higher quickly though because the stock is entering a volume gap that doesn't have another good node until 32.5. If it goes lower, I'd look at 37.6 area as potential place to initiate then 34.5 before getting to that 32.5.
Ranger222
AG
My biotech stock picks have a pretty bad history and I realize I'm making this recommendation the same day $AKAO just filed for Chapter 11 protection and is now worth less than a dollar so take all of this with a massive grain of salt and do your due diligence --

I really like this recent biotech IPO company Arvinas. They use ubiquitin tagging (normal process in cells) to specifically target disease-causing proteins in diseases such as cancer to get rid of them. Its a really interesting approach and already has some validation from a Merck investment. I don't hold many biotechs anymore but this one has my eye along with anything related to sequencing (ILMN, NVTA) and gene therapy.

I like this company long term but right now I'm just using it as a trading tool. The levels to watch are pretty well defined. Sold on the pop today and I'm looking to add back again at the price levels indicated, and will sell again as it approaches 24 until we see sustained new highs. Could be a candidate for oldarmy's "net free" holding strategy

ProgN
Ranger222 said:

Prognightmare said:

I'm looking for Ranger (I think).

Wasn't you that said you'd be a buyer of CRON when it got back to these levels? If so, what is your opinion of a good entry price?
actually kinda like it where it is now - there is price history dating back to September 2018 at this 40.7 level. Needs to get back higher quickly though because the stock is entering a volume gap that doesn't have another good node until 32.5. If it goes lower, I'd look at 37.6 area as potential place to initiate then 34.5 before getting to that 32.5.
You're talking about CGC then instead of CRON, right?
docaggie
AG
If you like biotech and are into DNA, you could look into CDNA.

They make a novel way to test for transplant organ rejection using DNA fragments.
This is important, as the only alternative way (and the traditional way) is to do an expensive biopsy of the transplant organ and send it to pathology for examination. This way, you don't have to traumatize the patient or the organ.

It's gaining acceptance and is used by a number of high profile centers so far. They now offer testing for kidney, heart, and lung - though they're currently using the lung under compassionate use (i.e. not getting paid) while it still undergoes testing trials.
I bought in early then sold half when it came close to 40.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ProgN
Thank you, I'll check CDNA out.
La Bamba
AG
Nio ET7 Sedan just demonstrated at Shanghai auto show. Also, offering multiple power options which they're offering to other EV brands as well, diversifying revenue streams. I know Nio has gotten hammered as of late, but their product is slick.
gougler08
AG
JD seems to be forming a bull flag pattern
J_Landes89
AG
NIO new low today! Wooo hooo
gougler08
AG
Any thoughts on TWTR covered calls? Apr 26 calls at 36 are going for $1.36 since they'll report earnings on the 23rd, but it hasn't broken the $36 mark this year
oldarmy1
AG
All options entered yesterday going to pay. ROKU reversal perfection.

CSCO might get our 80 cent exit early today.
oldarmy1
AG
LULU +$1.69

Payday
Ranger222
AG
I currently have a position in CDNA as well
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

All options entered yesterday going to pay. ROKU reversal perfection.

CSCO might get our 80 cent exit early today.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/roku-stock-gains-after-needham-calls-disney-launch-a-big-catalyst-2019-04-16?siteid=bigcharts&dist=bigcharts
Quote:

Needham analyst Laura Martin reiterated her bullish view of Roku Inc. shares on Tuesday, writing that Walt Disney Co.'s planned launch of a dedicated streaming service could be the "next $1 billion upside driver" for the company.

Martin is expecting the fall arrival of Disney+, the new streaming service, to be a key catalyst for Roku's stock ROKU, +3.02% with the potential to add $187 million in new revenue for the company in 2024, made up of both subscription revenue and marketing spending from Disney DIS, -0.18% When Martin discounts this projection to 2020, she calculates revenue value of $135 million for next year and deems that the launch could add almost $1 billion to Roku's current valuation.
Nice
First Page Last Page
Page 462 of 6379

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.