Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,039,277 Views | 231645 Replies | Last: 34 min ago by ProgN
Chef Elko
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah this one is for sure being pumped. Education stocks are dead but should bounce at some point. Might as well go play craps at the nugget this weekend vs chasing this
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Aggiesincebirth said:

If WWR holds its current price at the open, I feel like we get over resistance today and close close to $4 tomorrow. Maybe wishful thinking

From mid Aug to mid Sept, shorts significantly cut their position, from 3.5mm to 2.5mm shares. So the price move from $4.00 to $3.50 not only happened without shorts driving the price down, but while shorts covered ~1 million shares.

I personally believe this shows how efficient those shorting this stock were. They were able to drive the price down and keep it below the 5-day while covering 39% of their position.
H-town ag
AG
GTIAG09 said:

Watch 1.56 on ELOX. That should be pretty solid support.
Bounced right there.
mc_shipman
$RGS. Buying back my covered calls from yesterday, so I'm not complaining too much.
Saltyag15
AG
AMD clawing back pretty good today. Recouping some of it's losses over the last two weeks.

Edit: good news on their front regarding a deal with Google.
GTIAG09
AG
Added some CLOV shares down here.
BlueTaze
Added WISH down here.

It's got some recent goal post action post IPO and it's Zack Morris #1 pump. They are recruiting some silicon valley big wigs to mgmt and are likely to poach that TJ Max Dollar Store demographic from Amazon. Plus both sides of isle are talking about breaking up Amzn, so that don't hurt either. Lots of long term upside IMO.
FJ43

Scalp idea - VIX puts

I think we may get another slight VIX spike at some point intraday.

I have been getting to an average of about $1 on 10/19 VIX 20P then selling for $1.20 (lowest) -1.30.

I am all out now on last round but will look to buy again if I can get for $1 or less.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
FJ43 said:

Watch SPCE - big volume early
If you bought ATM calls on this post they are a double +.

I sold all rolled to 26C.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FTAG 2000
AG
FJ43 said:

Scalp idea - VIX puts

I have been getting to an average of about $1 on 10/19 VIX 20P then selling for $1.20 (lowest) -1.30.

I am all out now on last round but will look to buy again if I can get for $1 or less.
You mean the 10/13s?
Triple_Bagger
NRD09 said:

confucius_ag said:

Haircuts for everyone.

Everybody still excited to have a basis below the 52wk low? Even with today's new 52wk low? Lol
Less excited than I was yesterday
FJ43
AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

Scalp idea - VIX puts

You mean the 10/13s?
No I have been scalping 10/19 20P

McInnis 03
AG
Regarding $FAMI, I was watching it, but not loving it......doesn't have the juice to beat R1/2 (they're stacked on one another today) yet.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FTAG 2000
AG
FJ43 said:

AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

Scalp idea - VIX puts

You mean the 10/13s?
Fidelity's not showing me 10/19, just 10/13 and 10/20. Edit - by your screen shot it looks like it's the 10/20 for me. Weird.

Philip J Fry
AG
Still a lot of downward pressure here. Looking at the Emas, I have a hard time being bullish if today closes down.
59 South
AG
Saltyag15 said:

AMD clawing back pretty good today. Recouping some of it's losses over the last two weeks.

Edit: good news on their front regarding a deal with Google.
There is also this:

FJ43
AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

Scalp idea - VIX puts

You mean the 10/13s?
Fidelity's not showing me 10/19, just 10/13 and 10/20. Edit - by your screen shot it looks like it's the 10/20 for me. Weird.

Thats odd......here are the dates I show.

ProgN
Tomas Hermensa said:

VIX rising. Back above 23.

Why doesn't Prog post the "hold on to your butts" gif anymore? I miss that about life.

VIX trying to go positive.
mazag08
AG
mazag08 said:

mazag08 said:

Yall know I hate this piece of **** stock, but here's a chance to make a little of your losses back.

DPW

Long story short, it seems to have these mini spikes a week before expiration and then come all the way back to the lower trendline right after expiration. This channel isn't ending soon, and the convergence of trendlines is months down the road, so I see this happening at least one more time.

I'm buying $2.50 OCT calls.

Update:

Got 10 calls filled yesterday for $0.13. Already have an order set to sell 5 at $0.29 (make back cost plus all commissions on all buys and sells). Sitting at $0.20 right now.

Moving today. I altered my sell order here to sell 6 at $0.23. Will be net free and ready to rock n roll! Anyone make this play with me?
cjo03
AG
cjo03 said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

If so, check out this one. ALZN, Alzamend Neuro. This stock is dirt cheap, but I wouldn't get in yet. Look for a big green volume spike….a goalpost set up, so to speak.

This company's drug is some formulation of Lithium and a couple other drugs used to treat mood disorders and irritability in Alzheimer's patients. It is currently in Phase I studies to look at dosing safety, etc.

Did you just use the words Alzheimer's and Lithium in a single sentence? I'm in.

ALZN up 41% today!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
reloaded USWS
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
FJ43

Careful folks.....

Bear flags all over.

FTAG 2000
AG
FJ43 said:

AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

Scalp idea - VIX puts

You mean the 10/13s?

Fidelity's got the following. Though when you try to trade them, there's a little note telling you the day before is the last day to trade. So my 10/20 is your 10/19.

jbeck3487
AG
DIS 170 weekly puts might not be a bad lotto here.
FJ43
AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

Scalp idea - VIX puts

You mean the 10/13s?

Fidelity's got the following. Though when you try to trade them, there's a little note telling you the day before is the last day to trade. So my 10/20 is your 10/19.

Recently been an easy trade. Anything can happen here though. If we get a VIX spike again north of 23 I will rebuy these.

FTAG 2000
AG
February 2022 WWR $5Cs are popping today.
FJ43
jbeck3487 said:

DIS 170 weekly puts might not be a bad lotto here.
if it falls below 171 I have 169.66 & 168.97 and next supports

wanderer
PROG just filled its daily gap at 1.47
McInnis 03
AG
QQQ finally gets through and outside the ORL........but right when everything is hitting lines in the sand. Important spot for all the majors here.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
BrokeAssAggie
wanderer said:

Can it get back to $3.75 so I can break even...
jwhitlock3
I took a few, losing my ass with this dang stock and can't wait to not see DPW on my list. Might end up being an end of year cut for me.

Good play though, thanks for sharing!

ETA: ohh it's moving with ALZN, they own a stake in them.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
quarter end folks. just let it work.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
mazag08
AG
wanderer said:

And I sold OCT 2's for $0.25.
mazag08
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

I took a few, losing my ass with this dang stock and can't wait to not see DPW on my list. Might end up being an end of year cut for me.

Good play though, thanks for sharing!
Right there with you. My basis started at $6.80 per share because I was an idiot and followed somebody on here without even looking.

Got my basis under $4.00 now and if this pays off it will REALLY help.
BaylorSpineGuy
ALZN with crazy volume. Thats the second goal post.
First Page Last Page
Page 4514 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.