Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,517,605 Views | 223275 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Someone wanted in. I.67MM shares in 10 minutes AH...
tramaro1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

tramaro1 said:

Thanks
Someone sent up the bat signal

Nice, bought a few more at $.24 right before the market closed to bring my avg down. Keeping my fingers crossed it would rebound tomorrow. That's a good sign!
ProgN
TNDM up big AH.
@ggie
AG
I am brand new to this. I have learned a lot from this forum already.

Question on GILD, what indicates to you that it is time to jump back in? Just that it is approaching a previous price level that was support last time? TIA

AgShaun00
AG
Just found out my son just bought turtle beach headphones. It was a great lesson in stocks. I told him if he has money he can buy a few shares and he doesn't so he wants to do chores for to get money to buy the stock.
FrioAg 00
AG
Since Fortnite took over my house (all three of my boys plus 4-5 from the sets of neighbors), I've bought three turtle beach headsets off Amazon.

You made a good call
Post removed:
by user
UpstateAg
AG
Anyone have thoughts about one of NIO's big investors cashing out?
tailgatetimer10
AG
In all honesty, I can't get myself to invest in them as every pair I've owned from them is junk.. Just hard to invest in a product that I don't like, especially when I prefer their competitor's product more.
Ragoo
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

In all honesty, I can't get myself to invest in them as every pair I've owned from them is junk.. Just hard to invest in a product that I don't like, especially when I prefer their competitor's product more.
for me part of investing is backing "best in class" horses or those that have the potential to establish the class. What you describe is a hard stop for me.
AgShaun00
AG
i asked also what is the other big thing and he is apex legends is all what kids are talking about.

edit. he is 12
jmcfar_98
AG
Be careful listening to your kids. Facebook was $25/share and both of my teenager girls said Facebook that's only for the old people, so I didn't invest into it. As I thought if the teens didn't use it then it didn't have much growth. Shame on me. But at least they still have all of their data.
AgShaun00
AG
jmcfar_98 said:

Be careful listening to your kids. Facebook was $25/share and both of my teenager girls said Facebook that's only for the old people, so I didn't invest into it. As I thought if the teens didn't use it then it didn't have much growth. Shame on me. But at least they still have all of their data.
truth. good to see trends though
oldarmy1
AG
UpstateAg said:

He said he got a 50% ROI and he sells when he does.

I plant a net free stock and sell covered calls, like I did on NIO when at $10.44.

Each investor approaches investing with their own strategy. He also went on to say he loves the CEO. What he didn't say is whether he sold it all.

p.s. I'm obviously well above a 50% ROI on NIO.
oldarmy1
AG
Watched GILD 1st 15 minutes and am sticking on the calls.

The RSI line and buy/sell volume says bottom support is in.
TheVarian
AG
Apex Legends is the Fortnite "killer" at the moment. But you'll find that Electonic Arts (EA) has really crapped the bed with micro transactions. His really only applies to the folks who are over the 18 year old mark because most little kids don't see it as their money.

I think you'll be seeing a lot of Apex legends stuff going on in the near future. They are the creators of Titanfall and Titanfall 2 so they have a lot of backing. Either way, neither the two games nor the battle royal genre is dying out anytime soon. JackFrags/Matimio/Mr. Fruit/Datto/probably more folks on YouTube all have some interesting commentaries.
Aggie_2463
AG
Ragoo said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

for me part of investing is backing "best in class" horses or those that have the potential to establish the class. What you describe is a hard stop for me.
Guy I work with said he use to play "semi-pro" (Whatever that means), and he said turtle beach headsets were badass.... another guy here agreed.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Anyone going to play the SQ earnings?
khkman22
AG
UpstateAg said:

He's an idiot?
ProgN
IrishTxAggie said:

Anyone going to play the SQ earnings?

I'm on the earnings train for SQ. Fingers crossed
oldarmy1
AG
Markets pulling back aren't going to help any of the weekly calls. Now as for the covered calls its bank time.

OLED $150's, NIO, NVDA all paying off.

For NIO you have that $8.33 gap should markets have a decent pullback cycle. Doesn't mean we get there. What it DOES mean is if we do get there its the easy decision to buy.
oldarmy1
AG
GILD new high on volume break out
Aggie_2463
AG
OA, what do you think about TWTR? It's back at that $30 mark. Good entry point?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Apex Legends isn't just for the kids!
https://instagr.am/p/BuY1GiolLXK
oldarmy1
AG
Humble brag. I'm #17 ranked on Counter-Strike. Six years ago I made it to #9.

I tell all those youngsters that I give hope to all aging gamers.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Have you played Apex Legends yet?
Ridge14
What do you mean you're 17th ranked? Are we talking about CS:GO here?
jmcfar_98
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Apex Legends isn't just for the kids!
https://instagr.am/p/BuY1GiolLXK

Are those Turtle Beach headphones?
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Have you played Apex Legends yet?
Nope. Strictly CS Source
oldarmy1
AG
GILD looking for directional move. We're at bull/bear even since the pop. Waiting on market directional moves now.

tramaro1
AG
OA1, what are your thoughts on CX options? Is this a buy opportunity while it's down a little?
tailgatetimer10
AG
To each their own. Most of my buddies use Logitech, I use Hyperx.

After the third turtle Beach broke for no reason, I was done with them. New ones are more comfortable and actually use a metal frame.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Stop throwing them when you lose?
PeekingDuck
AG
I don't know anyone that uses Turtle Beach. Mostly Logitech, Hyper X, or the Sony Golds if on console. That said, they are available at Wal-Mart.
tailgatetimer10
AG
gotsand said:

Stop throwing them when you lose?
First Page Last Page
Page 407 of 6380

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.