Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,073,142 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FAT SEXY said:

Do you guys see cruise lines continuing an upward trend towards their pre-covid levels?

Airlines generally have, I'd expect cruise lines to get there sometime in 2022
Bob Knights Paper Hands
gougler08 said:

FAT SEXY said:

Do you guys see cruise lines continuing an upward trend towards their pre-covid levels?

Airlines generally have, I'd expect cruise lines to get there sometime in 2022

My thoughts - international travel still hasn't returned in full force. Will remote working and videoconferencing significantly reduce business travel even years after covid is a major concern? This is why airlines heavy in international travel still haven't fully recovered. I think they will continue to recover even if business travel takes a bit of a hit.l long-term.

For cruiselines, will a significant amount of people avoid cruises or be turned off by the idea of being stuck in close quarters with a bunch of people? Especially older people who seem to be a prime demographic? I don't know. I'm not arguing that they won't, I'm just less confident than I have been about airlines.
Ragoo
AG
Domestic US travel is back
McInnis 03
AG
Ragoo said:

Cancun should be considered domestic. That travel was PACKED
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Oh no. Their current national currency, the Salvadorian Guano, might lose some of it's massive prestige.
McInnis 03
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

Oh no. Their current national currency, the Salvadorian Guano, might lose some of it's massive prestige.

Fires love fuel

B&I Key:
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

If true then the pool or beaches were full of scantily clad hot women and you didn't post any pics for us. You're in timeout.
FbgTxAg
AG
Prognightmare said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

If true then the pool or beaches were full of scantily clad hot women and you didn't post any pics for us. You're in timeout.
This mofo right here....
ibdm98
AG
FJ43 said:

Hola Amigos...

Blocking & Tackling Zoom Call

Appreciate the positive responses and sure seems like there is a lot of interest given the 40+ stars and responses. We have a diverse group of traders (new, mid level, experienced, pro, scalpers, swing, MA, long, combination of all, etc.) but some things remain the same for all of us.

Here are my thoughts for folks sharing their basic techniques for identifying:

• Support
  • Resistance
  • Trend Lines
  • Breakout Potential / Entry
  • Volume Profiles
  • EMAs - (Suggested addition)
  • ATR - (Suggested addition)
Just my 2 cents but I think for this one it may be best to keep it as simple as we can. I'd love for us to cover the basics of the list though. Its easy to be drinking through a firehose on this stuff with so many different 'tools' used for trading but as OA spent time with us on a few months back, a few key things are fundamental.

Pattern recognition could be an entire call by itself IMO. Maybe the next one we can cover pattern recognition then move onto MACD cross overs, SAR, RSI impacts, Bollinger Bands, etc. for those interested in those studies.

ibdm98 mentioned he would host a zoom screen share/call if broad interest so hope this response qualifies.

Sometime in the next 2 weeks I am good to go. For me anytime Mon-Thu is best but will make whatever works best for the team here. I am on EST.

I hope I can contribute something of value and am by far not an expert. I'm just a junkie for this stuff, love charting and looking forward to learning from the great traders on this thread.

M-Th during the week is good for me as well. FJ, feel free to PM me with more specific dates/times and I can get it set up.
ProgN
FbgTxAg said:

Prognightmare said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

This mofo right here....
Glitch
AG
I will make time for this meeting, whenever it is!
Brewmaster
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

Like bat guano? Lol! Probably not far off!
Brewmaster
AG
No, you're damn near an expert. I've not seen anyone jump in here and pick up the skills as fast as you. Top notch brother, looking forward to the call!
jimmo
BREwmaster said:

No, you're damn near an expert. I've not seen anyone jump in here and pick up the skills as fast as you. Top notch brother, looking forward to the call!
100%
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I am very interesting in hearing how FJ approaches scalping.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
AgEng06
AG
Count me in on the zoom, but just for listening. I don't have much to contribute for now, but hope to change that.
FishrCoAg
AG
Another lurker here interested in the zoom meet.
clinto
I would like to listen in as well. Thank y'all for being so willing to share y'all's knowledge, it helps newbies like me out tremendously.
Ragoo
AG
Re: Toggle

I heard the podcast with drunkenmiller talking it up. Downloaded but don't really understand it yet. Anyone using it for research?
ProgN

Not stock related buts it's Sunday so who cares. Apparently construction on Aggie Park begins this week. I just saw this video and it looks incredible and will definitely be great for students and alumni.
Bulldog73
AG
I'll be a fly on the zoom wall.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Great idea! I'd be in depending on the time. The next few weeks are pretty busy already so if I miss this one I'll for sure catch the next one.
fooz
Prognightmare said:

Not stock related buts it's Sunday so who cares. Apparently construction on Aggie Park begins this week. I just saw this video and it looks incredible and will definitely be great for students and alumni.

No lazy river.
RigsTx
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I am very interesting in hearing how FJ approaches scalping.

Same
RenoAg
Need to stock some bass in that lake.
FJ43
ibdm98 said:

FJ43 said:

Hola Amigos...

Appreciate the positive responses and sure seems like there is a lot of interest given the 40+ stars and responses. We have a diverse group of traders (new, mid level, experienced, pro, scalpers, swing, MA, long, combination of all, etc.) but some things remain the same for all of us.

• Support
  • Resistance
  • Trend Lines
  • Volume Profiles
Just my 2 cents but I think for this one it may be best to keep it as simple as we can. I'd love for us to cover the basics of the list though. Its easy to be drinking through a firehose on this stuff with so many different 'tools' used for trading but as OA spent time with us on a few months back, a few key things are fundamental.

Pattern recognition could be an entire call by itself IMO. Maybe the next one we can cover pattern recognition then move onto MACD cross overs, SAR, RSI impacts, Bollinger Bands, etc. for those interested in those studies.

ibdm98 mentioned he would host a zoom screen share/call if broad interest so hope this response qualifies.

Sometime in the next 2 weeks I am good to go. For me anytime Mon-Thu is best but will make whatever works best for the team here. I am on EST.

I hope I can contribute something of value and am by far not an expert. I'm just a junkie for this stuff, love charting and looking forward to learning from the great traders on this thread.

M-Th during the week is good for me as well. FJ, feel free to PM me with more specific dates/times and I can get it set up.
Sent you a PM......
agdaddy04
AG
Definitely looking forward to this.
FJ43

TWTR

Closed just under $59 Friday

I'm in the 6/11 60C. IMO the play if you are not in these could be the 6/11 or 6/18 60C.

6/11 Bid/Ask .74/.78 - Delta .35 - Theta .09 - 8.72k volume friday
6/18 Bid/Ask 1.32/1.34 - Delta .41 - Theta .07 - 13k volume friday

What I see/saw....

• Downtrend break. Broke minor downtrend line.
  • Consolidating above it.
  • New high post consolidation at resistance.
  • Closed above the 5,8,12,21,100 & 200 EMAs.
  • Kissed the 50EMA Friday.
  • 5, 8 & 12 EMAs all crossed/crossing the 21EMA
  • Gap fill potential with resistance at $61.63, $63.27 then $64.94...all ish.

Looking for...
  • NQ/macros to hold up on tech....please.
  • Not lose $57.32
  • Get above the 50 EMA or approx $59.50 and I think its off to the gap fill races.
  • Gap fill back to...ready....Model T of about $64.94
  • Stops in between possibly at $61.83, $63.27 (both ish) which I would scale or exit depending on day/momentum.
  • Looking for $3-5 move....not out of the question historically.

Vertical blue lines are the 6/11 & 6/18 dates for your visual reference.

KT 90
AG
ibdm98 said:

FJ43 said:

Hola Amigos...

• Support
  • Resistance
  • Trend Lines
  • Volume Profiles

Will do my best to attend live. But could this be recorded for those that can't make whatever time is selected? Maybe put a pw on it so only people from here can get to it. No worries if that is too much of a hassle.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Not that my opinion holds much weight, but we may want to do this live only, especially the first go 'round. There may be opinions folks want to express but don't wanted to be recorded forever. May not he a big deal, but something to consider.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Shapiro states he's very bullish on QQQ right now. When I get home I'll try to post a few charts. It's above resistance and 5 > 9 > 21 ema, so that's good. RSI looks bullish but not tapped out and MACD looks good. OBV looks good and is above the daily 9 and 21 emas. I don't anticipate this being a long rip, but it might be worth some good scalps or day trades next week.
HoustonAg2014
AG
Can someone confirm with me something?

If I buy AMC at $48 then sell the $48 calls for $12 and buy puts at $36 strike for $4... what is my risk? It seems like I can lock in $8 or 16.7% in a week doing this with no risk.

Can I looking at this wrong?
Ragoo
AG
Your basis would be $40. So anything less than $40 underlying is your risk.
FishrCoAg
AG
If AMC is at 36 on expiration day you lose 12 on the stock, offset by the call premium. You also lose the 4 you spent on the put. Assuming you close the trade.
First Page Last Page
Page 3965 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.