Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,120,277 Views | 224620 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by ProgN
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ranger222 said:

I've been waiting for the retest of 265 on SPY. Believe that is a reasonable target

Let's see any gaps on individual stocks that would fill and provide good entry on any overrun.

262 on a overrun would be nice.

I'm watching for TWTR to come under $30
oldarmy1
AG
Dang PNC. Oh well.
gougler08
AG
SONO back below 11...do you see that as a good medium term hold to target in that $16-17 range?
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

SONO back below 11...do you see that as a good medium term hold to target in that $16-17 range?

If it revisits my $10.26 entry I'll go back in.
oldarmy1
AG
CSX green. At least not much of a loss on the cheap calls after scoring in the $67's
Colt98
AG
Thank you pnc
oldarmy1
AG
TWTR. Come to me! Flash below $30 please
oldarmy1
AG
Did whoever posted on FMC put as it pushed close to $87 get positioned?
Colt98
AG
I missed the FMC...
E
AG
Another all red morning for me
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Hedge volume flowed in on SDS and SPXS
Indicator success achieved! Join in on those big inflows and beat the markets!
oldarmy1
AG
I swear if PNC breaks out I'm gonna kick the dog. Using the down day for a surprise rally.
Colt98
AG
So I screwed up a little this morning... I was avg in to pnc weekly s for .38. Well I am getting ready for a closing and saw the big jump this morning and closed out 20 contracts at 1.10. I didn't want to risk a flash up move and back down while I'm in my closing and I now see that I could have sold them for 1.25+. Oh well, pretty sure that counts as a hr still. Thanks oa1.
oldarmy1
AG
Colt98 said:

So I screwed up a little this morning... I was avg in to pnc weekly s for .38. Well I am getting ready for a closing and saw the big jump this morning and closed out 20 contracts at 1.10. I didn't want to risk a flash up move and back down while I'm in my closing and I now see that I could have sold them for 1.25+. Oh well, pretty sure that counts a shot a hr still. Thanks oa1.
You held and profited and I took a small loss. Well done!

CSX might turn out good if markets get a bounce it looks ready to run.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

I swear if PNC breaks out I'm gonna kick the dog. Using the down day for a surprise rally.
BB&T and another regional bank merged this morning, so the regional banks are rallying.
Señor Chang
AG
MNGA - I'm getting a message saying "this stock is no longer active on Robinhood"
mrad85
AG
The gamble on MNGA may not pan out. It looks like they have shut down trading on it.

Aggie_2463
AG
Wow. That's my stock market luck. Bought into MNGA two days ago LOL.
IrishTxAggie
AG
It appears to be do to the name change from what I've been able to gather.
mrad85
AG
That may rattle the folks enough to be able to gobble up some more on the cheap
ProgN
It's tradeable on TDameritrade. Someone needs to shoot Robinhood an email.
Aggie_2463
AG
Yeah, looks like it's due to a name change.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Oh, there's a colossal sell off and doom and gloom over on StockTwits. That place is great for entertainment!
tramaro1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Lol, well I thought this on was going to be a loser. Checked it this morning and took my 200% ROI and ran. Went up a little more but oh well.
Colt98
AG
Well I missed the sell at 123ish and it dropped and looked like it consolidated in that 122.22 range so I avg my holdings down and it paid off... looks like CSX is doing the same thing now.
oldarmy1
AG
mrad85 said:

The gamble on MNGA may not pan out. It looks like they have shut down trading on it.

It's still trading. $2.25 x $2.26 currently
Shiner Bock
AG
was planning on selling mnga this morning
IrishTxAggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

mrad85 said:

It's still trading. $2.25 x $2.26 currently

I think the problem is that anyone on RH is kind of in an "oh ****, WTF?" moment because RH doesn't have their **** together with the name change and it appears untradeable for people currently.
ProgN
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/07/chart-analyst-katie-stockton-sees-a-minimum-2-to-3-week-stock-pullback.html
Quote:

The stock market will soon experience a "minimum" two to three week pullback after the recent surge from the December doldrums, technical analyst Katie Stockton told CNBC Thursday.

"After such an impressive relief rally off of the December low, we do have some signs of exhaustion," Stockton said in a "Squawk Box" interview.

The founder of Fairlead Strategies, which specializes in stock chart analysis, added that she still sees a "bearish bias" from the sell-off in the fourth quarter of last year.
FWIW
oldarmy1
AG
First h pattern
Colt98
AG
Historically February is always a down month. Nothing really new here.
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/07/chart-analyst-katie-stockton-sees-a-minimum-2-to-3-week-stock-pullback.html
Quote:

The stock market will soon experience a "minimum" two to three week pullback after the recent surge from the December doldrums, technical analyst Katie Stockton told CNBC Thursday.

"After such an impressive relief rally off of the December low, we do have some signs of exhaustion," Stockton said in a "Squawk Box" interview.

The founder of Fairlead Strategies, which specializes in stock chart analysis, added that she still sees a "bearish bias" from the sell-off in the fourth quarter of last year.
FWIW
Couldn't have said it better myself. Oh wait!
UpstateAg
AG
I bought a handful at .2, sold this morning. Fortunate to take profit and get outta town.
oldarmy1
AG
That was a failed breakout attempt on PNC. If markets are headed for additional correction then a $118 Put out a week would be good on PNC's first bounce move off the drop.
mrad85
AG
Shiner Bock said:

was planning on selling mnga this morning
I was going to do the exact same thing. In @ 2.50 now, but I've had a change of heart. If it drops below 2.20, I'm gonna get me some more
First Page Last Page
Page 385 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.