Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,100,701 Views | 224562 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by jagvocate
Señor Chang
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$6.90 for $111 strike Feb 22

Price jumps a lot from the Feb 15 puts
tramaro1
AG
What is the consensus for RRTS rights offering. Are you buying or just riding with what you already have?
oldarmy1
AG
So when NIO really takes off who all has it?
tamu2009
AG
Would entry at 8.50 be too late to the NIO band waggon?
12thDude
AG
Yessir, still in the game with my 2/15 NIO calls.
59 South
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I have a healthy amount at about $7.20 average.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

That's a pretty strong breakout signal if it can close above that 8.25 or resistance right?
oldarmy1
AG
My looking at what NIO is doing with their various model entries surprised markets on current growth and future opportunity. Why? No idea, its in their IPO strategy declaration. That said I think NIO is a $25 stock in the next 2 years, maybe sooner. And if they begin capturing other market share then a TLSA type move isn't out of the question.
UpstateAg
AG
I bought it a while ago and sold some MArch15 calls at 9. It might be a mistake.
oldarmy1
AG
Been tracking Jan '21 Leaps and the $15 Strikes always have over 200 daily volume last 2 weeks. Same again today.
leoj
AG
Oa, when the bid/ask spread is so large such as for those NIO leaps, what kind of limit order do you enter?
tramaro1
AG
Anyone that owned BBOX through Robinhood, have you received your cash buyout money? How long does this usually take to process?
oldarmy1
AG
leoj said:

Oa, when the bid/ask spread is so large such as for those NIO leaps, what kind of limit order do you enter?
I usually place a hidden bid where I would be happy buying it.
oldarmy1
AG
Odds for a pullback moved to 70% with todays action. No new high and no new low, so nothing is definite but everyone knows how I approached it. I think we have a consolidation cycle which could be only sideways action or a little more dramatic but not expecting much acceleration down.
Colt98
AG
It would be helpful to get an early morning pop like we had this morning to exit some of these weekly options.... don't you think? First time to trade weekly's this week. Kinda has a craps table feel to it. Probably not the right feeling to have investing.
oldarmy1
AG
Buying SONO here at $10.26
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Where's your exit point target?
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Where's your exit point target?
Would love to sell half at $11.26 and be in to hold at $9.26. That would be close to its 52 week low.
J_Landes89
AG
I have a few hundred shares... adding to regardless of price as possible for now
oldarmy1
AG
And that's how we like to play earnings day SONO!
oldarmy1
AG
Back above $12. Ok I have to take rest off for a nice 45 minute trade.
peteratm02
AG
tramaro1 said:

What is the consensus for RRTS rights offering. Are you buying or just riding with what you already have?
Any thoughts on this? I have the same question...
59 South
AG
The RRTS rights were just assigned today after close as RRTSRT. They were added to my account in Fidelity at the same number as shares owned. It is like having 50c calls given to you so I plan to sell them before expiration at whatever the going rate is. No freaking idea what that will be though once they hit the open market tomorrow.
Agsrback12
Colt98 said:

It would be helpful to get an early morning pop like we had this morning to exit some of these weekly options.... don't you think? First time to trade weekly's this week. Kinda has a craps table feel to it. Probably not the right feeling to have investing.

I'm in the same boat this week. Not sure if I want to give it until Friday or buy back some long credit spreads at the first pop. Anybody have a guess on NFLX and GOOG for the next two days?
Aggie09Derek
AG
oldarmy1 said:

And that's how we like to play earnings day SONO!
Good call on that. Only bought a few hundred shares but quick trade and made $1.30 on it.
jmcfar_98
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Healthy amount at an avg price of $6.03
gougler08
AG
TWTR down 6% premarket...big beat on Q4 earnings but guidance doesn't meet what investors want for 2019
oldarmy1
AG
59 South said:

The RRTS rights were just assigned today after close as RRTSRT. They were added to my account in Fidelity at the same number as shares owned. It is like having 50c calls given to you so I plan to sell them before expiration at whatever the going rate is. No freaking idea what that will be though once they hit the open market tomorrow.

This. A loyalty royalty that no one knows how it will ultimately value.
oldarmy1
AG
Futures were -18 when I woke up and now -17 citing resurfacing concerns over global growth slowing.

Of course we all know that's garbage. It was just time for a nice pullback and everyone on here should have taken profits on whatever % determined, placed covered calls and/or put hedges and be thinking about what comes on sale to take advantage of the ebbs and flows of markets.

We didn't reach 2750 but got within 12 points. That might not be a bullseye like 2350 ended up being but when you see me posting repeatedly to get prepared and my final hedge needed put in place yesterday afternoon you should have zero doubt what I'm thinking.

-20.50 as I finish the post. Weeeeee
Harkrider 93
AG

Harkrider 93
AG
Quote:

. Did you get the $69 weeklies ?
I did when I was younger
ProgN
Harkrider 93 said:

Quote:

I did when I was younger
oldarmy1
AG
Harkrider 93 said:

Quote:

I did when I was younger

Wrong forum?
Ranger222
AG
I've been waiting for the retest of 265 on SPY. Believe that is a reasonable target
FriscoKid
AG
EA ouch.
First Page Last Page
Page 384 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.