Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,987,749 Views | 224150 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ProgN
E
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OA, how do you feel about AKS? It's been trending upwards fairly consistently this past month after hitting 52 week lows daily in Nov and December. I'm hoping it gets up to around $4.50 this spring for me to sell as a buy and hold since past November.
tramaro1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

tramaro1 said:

OA1, are you still holding out till around $1.90 for CSX?
I'm taking CSX off here and buying the cheaper weekly $69's for a lower risk trade. We get a lot of decay if no upward movement tomorrow.

As soon as I sold it jumped $0.10 more, oh well I will take 100% ROI. Thanks OA1 for the tip!!!!
FJB
AG
I bought in at 2.76 on them and hoping a trade deal or something else causes it to drag upwards beyond where it's at now. So far, I'm pretty happy with what its done.
oldarmy1
AG
E said:

OA, how do you feel about AKS? It's been trending upwards fairly consistently this past month after hitting 52 week lows daily in Nov and December. I'm hoping it gets up to around $4.50 this spring for me to sell as a buy and hold since past November.
Infrastructure stocks will continue to rise off those bottom lows. I like it as much as most.
oldarmy1
AG
tramaro1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

tramaro1 said:

I'm taking CSX off here and buying the cheaper weekly $69's for a lower risk trade. We get a lot of decay if no upward movement tomorrow.

As soon as I sold it jumped $0.10 more, oh well I will take 100% ROI. Thanks OA1 for the tip!!!!
You got it!

I love selling into volume. Did you get the $69 weeklies or just take the 100% and say "good enough"?
FJB
AG
Separately another stock that has done well for me this year is EVRI, +29%. Only wish I had put more there when I bought in.
Colt98
AG
I screwed around and missed the CSX calls at .15-.17... Oh well good luck on those.
E
AG
Nice! I bought at 3.60's so i've got a while to go but am very optimistic. This is the little stock that could, for me haha
tramaro1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

tramaro1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

tramaro1 said:

You got it!

I love selling into volume. Did you get the $69 weeklies or just take the 100% and say "good enough"?

I went ahead and grabbed a couple weeklies. I will play along with you, lol.
leoj
AG
Snap...wow
Shiner Bock
AG
Shiner Bock said:

gut feeling SNAP long term oversold headed into earnings. If SNAP does anything productive, it will have a nice surprise gap up IMO. Small entry. Bought 2/22 $7 Calls at .50.
looking OK so far
gougler08
AG
leoj said:

Snap...wow
Wasn't someone posting about the 7 calls on this last week?
Post removed:
by user
EngrAg14
AG
gougler08 said:

leoj said:

Snap...wow
Whoop!

Just bought a few Snap $7 for 3/1 and Disney $116 for 2/8.

Anyone know how to exercise before expiration for the Snap calls on Robinhood?
Post removed:
by user
leoj
AG
Yeah, just click on your position in the options listed at the top and sell it. It will give you a prompt confirming that you are closing out your position. The ROI on that snap call is going to be ridiculous.
IrishTxAggie
AG
EngrAg14 said:

gougler08 said:

leoj said:

Snap...wow
Whoop!

Just bought a few Snap $7 for 3/1 and Disney $116 for 2/8.

Anyone know how to exercise before expiration for the Snap calls on Robinhood?
Robinhood doesn't really have an "exercise" option. Can do one of two things:
1) Sell the calls on the market and then purchase the equity
2) You have to contact Robinhood via email (because the number you call is worthless) to exercise them.
leoj
AG
Sorry didn't see "exercise" and just assumed you wanted to sell the calls for the profit.

Irish is right, there isn't a straightforward way to exercise calls before the expiration date, sorry about that.
tramaro1
AG
Ranger222 said:

if you guys want to play a rumor.......

SNAP Feb 7 C might be fun

Wishing I had bought more now lol!!!
Ranger222
oldarmy1
AG
Thx Ranger!

I shorted SNAP against those $7 calls at $8.47-52 on the spike to lock in a guaranteed win, no matter guidance or what the stock does before next markets open.
gougler08
AG
SUM announced a loss for Q4 while the analysts were calling for a small earnings...may be a rough day for them
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

SUM announced a loss for Q4 while the analysts were calling for a small earnings...may be a rough day for them

And everyone on here planned accordingly, right? RIGHT?!
UpstateAg
AG
I for see a few leaps being purchased today
oldarmy1
AG
UpstateAg said:

I for see a few leaps being purchased today

Always interesting how a stock responds to earnings. SUM now green.
Shiner Bock
AG
sell snap calls at open or see where it goes for awhile given huge short float?
Ranger222
AG
I would sell a chunk at the open to take profits but leave some runners in case it takes off. Don't let it get below the gap though.
cgh1999
AG
I was heading over to buy more on the dip. I am hopeful that the applause from both sides of the aisle when Trump mentioned infrastructure was for more than show. IF it wasn't, this stock goes to the moon.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

gougler08 said:

Or it's up $0.40 premarket...I guess guidance was ok?
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

oldarmy1 said:

gougler08 said:

Or it's up $0.40 premarket...I guess guidance was ok?

They feel they turned the corner and expect dramatic increases.

$17.42
tramaro1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

tramaro1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

tramaro1 said:

You got it!

What is your exit, dropped pretty significantly this morning.
mrad85
AG
It's a good day today if you were in on MGNX @ $11.00

It was around $29 when I sold this morning. I thought it was an error when I opened up my account and saw that.

They must have found out something really powerful on cancer research.
oldarmy1
AG
tramaro1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

tramaro1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

tramaro1 said:

You got it!

What is your exit, dropped pretty significantly this morning.

If markets can punch through the resistance continuing from yesterday then CSX will flash above $69 for premium exit.
oldarmy1
AG
Bounced off 2738 down to 2732. So far nothing out of the ordinary other than a clear continuation resistance mark below 2740.

Yesterday was a small range day making 2724 a point where forward progress on most every stock would pullback. 2741 gives you continuation.
oldarmy1
AG
Remember that ridiculous downgrade on NVDA last week? Idiots
First Page Last Page
Page 382 of 6405

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.