Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,048,994 Views | 231657 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by Cru
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If the futures can catch fire I don't think this news will make an impact on AAPL.
gig em 02
agdaddy04 said:

Are people thinking NIO has a Tesla run in them or lower upside?

Tesla is about a lot more than cars, as far as I know NIO is about cars
agdaddy04
AG
That's what I figured. Just wasn't sure what target was on NIO. Has had a big run up already, correct?
E
AG
The target for NIO is the moon
Philip J Fry
AG
You could say that.
FTAG 2000
AG
E said:

The target for NIO is the US treasury

Fify
oldarmy1
AG
gig em 02 said:

agdaddy04 said:

Now you know.

https://insideevs.com/news/342793/nio-sells-electric-cars-but-its-vision-is-the-future-of-mobility/

But they're pretty good at cars too.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/02/nio-deliveries-in-january-quadruple-from-a-year-ago-signaling-a-strong-start-to-2021.html
Brewmaster
AG
AG 2000' said:

E said:

The target for NIO is the US treasury

Fify
LOL, pretty much, especially with this new admin. Texit needs to happen. I won't hold my breath though.
E
AG
I just need a celebrity to tweet the Doge dog driving an NIO car on the moon and I can retire early
aggies4life
AG
Can we get your thoughts on nio, buy and hold long term?? Or wait for a dip and then hold....
Red Rover
AG
AG 2000' said:

Jet Black said:

NIO or FUBO, if you could only buy one?

For the cynical yet profitable bet:

NIO.

Biden ties to China.
Three Blackrock execs are now in the Biden admin including deputy treasury secretary and chief economic advisor.
Blackrock has a three billion dollar stake in NIO stock, a position they added 2.2 billion in after Biden took office.

How terrible is it that we are actively investing in companies with ties to Democrats, because we know they aren't even going to try to hide pumping these companies to line their pockets? It's like a known thing and the coming rampant corruption is all just fine and dandy. Sad. Sorry, back to stocks.
gig em 02
oldarmy1 said:

gig em 02 said:

agdaddy04 said:

Now you know.

https://insideevs.com/news/342793/nio-sells-electric-cars-but-its-vision-is-the-future-of-mobility/

But they're pretty good at cars too.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/02/nio-deliveries-in-january-quadruple-from-a-year-ago-signaling-a-strong-start-to-2021.html
I was thinking more about the solar shingles and battery manufacturing that Tesla does, but I have no intention of selling any more NIO anytime soon!
kyledr04
AG
One my squares hit on the 2nd qtr. Nice 5 bagger to start the week. Need some more.
Brewmaster
AG
aggies4life said:

Can we get your thoughts on nio, buy and hold long term?? Or wait for a dip and then hold....
He gave his opinion back at $3, and I think added under there too It's a hold forever for OA, net free for a while now. Watch, it will break $100 in 2021.

If you see a good dip to get in, go for it.
Philip J Fry
AG
Here's to hoping CLOV does the same.
oldarmy1
AG
Buy and hold it. Wish you had been around when we mass accumulated under $3. Sure is easier to answer that question when no one else is seeing it.
oldarmy1
AG
gig em 02 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Blackrock takes a 15% stake in NIO and Hyundai and Kia say aapl isn't working with them on an EV, come on Apple/Nio partnership!

This is good. If AAPL pulls back you can buy with reckless abandon because it gives the institutions the clearance to run it while the chumps go "but what about this news" that really is just news that wasn't and really didn't matter anyways.
aggies4life
AG
Me too!!! Better late than never!! Thanks for all you do!!!
agdaddy04
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Buy and hold it. Wish you had been around when we mass accumulated under $3. Sure is easier to answer that question when no one else is seeing it.

I remember seeing this but was just too scared at the time to buy individual stocks. Over that fear now but missed out on one heckuva year.
DavysApprentice
AG
oldarmy1 said:

gig em 02 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Blackrock takes a 15% stake in NIO and Hyundai and Kia say aapl isn't working with them on an EV, come on Apple/Nio partnership!

This is good. If AAPL pulls back you can buy with reckless abandon because it gives the institutions the clearance to run it while the chumps go "but what about this news that wasn't and really didn't matter anyways".

Currently in on the 2/19 calls at 150 and 142. With a pullback, should we move to the March calls?
ebdb_bnb
Red Rover said:

AG 2000' said:

Jet Black said:

NIO.

Biden ties to China.
Three Blackrock execs are now in the Biden admin including deputy treasury secretary and chief economic advisor.
Blackrock has a three billion dollar stake in NIO stock, a position they added 2.2 billion in after Biden took office.

How terrible is it that we are actively investing in companies with ties to Democrats, because we know they aren't even going to try to hide pumping these companies to line their pockets? It's like a known thing and the coming rampant corruption is all just fine and dandy. Sad. Sorry, back to stocks.

It happens with every admin and wgaf?
Bulldog73
AG
That's the one I'm most upset I closed out when leaving RH. I now know I could've just transferred the account. Fortunately my position didn't change much with the closure and opening of a new account.
FTAG 2000
AG
ebdb_bnb said:

Red Rover said:

AG 2000' said:

Jet Black said:

NIO.

Biden ties to China.

Not trying to start a fight but quick, name a huge Wall Street firm that had a bunch of execs join the Trump admin and then started pumping out executive orders favorable to your investments within the first month of taking office.
Philip J Fry
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Here's to hoping CLOV does the same.

Just so I remember right, are we buying CLOV with reckless abandon this week? I scheduled 350 shares for tomorrow morning. Wondering if I should be more reckless considering i have enough cash to easily triple that number.
oldarmy1
AG
DavysApprentice said:

oldarmy1 said:

gig em 02 said:

McInnis 03 said:

This is good. If AAPL pulls back you can buy with reckless abandon because it gives the institutions the clearance to run it while the chumps go "but what about this news that wasn't and really didn't matter anyways".

Currently in on the 2/19 calls at 150 and 142. With a pullback, should we move to the March calls?

I honestly don't think it will matter as long as the run starts this week.
ebdb_bnb
AG 2000' said:

ebdb_bnb said:

Red Rover said:

AG 2000' said:

Jet Black said:

NIO.

Biden ties to China.

Not trying to start a fight but quick, name a huge Wall Street firm that had a bunch of execs join the Trump admin and then started pumping out executive orders favorable to your investments within the first month of taking office.
Take your political crap to F16. All admins benefit themselves and their supporters. The point is why should anyone care if the point is to make money.
backintexas2013
AG
You asked a question and he gave you an answer.
jj9000
AG
Take it to the Politics Board guys.
ebdb_bnb
backintexas2013 said:

You asked a question and he gave you an answer.
I said who gives a **ck. Do i need to explain that it was rhetorical?

Easy. There's a forum for that. -staff
Philip J Fry
AG
Apparently, some of us do. Some of us don't particularly care for the corruption in Washington and some of us have issues with benefiting from said corruption.
Jet Black
If I can make good money, IDGAS.
FJ43
Rare to see the staff jump into this thread and thankful it remains this way. Appreciate the warning shot staff.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

irish pete ag06
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

ps - don't waste your time on 5 minute charts.
What time frame do you recommend?
YNWA_AG
AG
Mattress Mack's week started off well
Madmarttigan
AG
broke 390 on the futures surprisingly
Formerly tv1113
First Page Last Page
Page 3136 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.