Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,080,376 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by El_duderino
Ornithopter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm out on the MAC trade.l for a loss. In the sense of don't fight the fed, I'm not going to fight the SEC.
Spaceship
AG
Man UWMC sucks
HelloUncleNateFitch
Schwab down entirely
YouBet
AG
I guess I screwed myself on a limit sell this morning. Set PLUG to sell part of my total holdings at $62 just to protect myself against another down day if it happened and take some profits. It was $64 pre-market and opened up and has only gone up.

But it still sold at $62 on open. What am I missing?
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

AgEng06 said:

Ok McInnis and others that helped me with SNDL yesterday... Assuming it opens up here around $1, what's the best way to play it?

I bought shares at 0.60 yesterday and sold the 2/12 0.5 calls against half of them for 0.25.

Do I try to roll those calls at open or are they going to get called out before I can do that? Or do I let them get called out and hold the other half of my shares? Or what else?

Any thoughts are appreciated!

first thing, take a breath This is a winning trade.

as for being called out, there is almost no chance you get called out before expiration.

take your time , watch what the prices do on the other options on different time frames and see if anything that you can do to manipulate makes any financial sense.

do not turn a winning trade into a loser because of fomo.

You can sit back and watch and still win.
I stand by what I said here, but I saw the options pricing get very cute at the open, so I bought back some of the $.50 2/5 calls I sold for $.65 and then sold some of the same dated $1 calls for $.60. Risk a nickel to add $.50 to the price. I'll take it.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
fidelity very bad this morning.
0708aggie
AG
As if thats not planned. LOL this is all one big game.
FTAG 2000
AG
chaca5151 said:

So since I have shares in BB, AMC, do I sell since they are shutting everything down?
Don't sell, that's what the brokerages are trying to get everyone to do with this nonsense this morning.
gougler08
AG
Fidelity all wonky this morning
Red Red Wine
AG
SIAP before, but what is a good trading platform outside of Fidelity and Schwab and also allows pink sheet transactions?
BSmith03
Been lurking on this thread for a long time and finally put some money in the market yesterday for the first time. I bought 150 shares of NAKD at .86 and now it's up to 2.59. At what point should I get out? Any advice would be appreciated
CPDAggie10
AG
FJ43 said:

Ags2013 said:

FJ, what is your strategy with SNDL now? I know we both have it and were both considering dumping if it went down further.
SNDL? It is at $1 and running a bit. Up 64% from yesterday. I sold covered calls yesterday at $1 & $1.50 strikes on it. You?
I'm working on doing the same right now...but will keep a few shares uncovered in case she rips. Atlas boys are on this one.
tailgatetimer10
AG
working fine for me..
tramaro1
AG
Anyone having issues with fidelity today?
Never mind refreshed page and saw the above responses
deadbq03
AG
gougler08 said:

Broken for me. Couldn't make trades a minute ago. Now I can't even see my positions.
gigemJTH12
AG
BSmith03 said:

Been lurking on this thread for a long time and finally put some money in the market yesterday for the first time. I bought 150 shares of NAKD at .86 and now it's up to 2.59. At what point should I get out? Any advice would be appreciated
if you just started...now.

that is a blessing to get that much free capital off the bat.

OA will make you real money when this all settles.

acquire capital while you can.
GasAg90
I can only access my non-trading accounts at fidelity. Thanks a lot.
TecRecAg
AG
Now. 300%+ wins don't come as often as Twitter would make you believe.
Chef Elko
AG
Forced liquidation of holdings to create waves of sales funds can buy into to close their short position. Nice! Free markets my ass
satexas
AG
TD Ameritrade web portal has been solid so far... little slow on some pull-ups, but it's updating and transacting pretty fast.
Gonna have to flush the toilet, but that's one expensive poo.
CharlieBrown17
AG
gougler08 said:

To the point it seems intentional. I have no problem looking individual stocks up but when I try to view my account it says they can't provide brokerage or mutual fund information at this time. Riiiiight.
gougler08
AG
Feb 19 $2 SNDL calls can be had for $0.55
chaca5151
Thanks! I held but got a little worried when I was in the red $500 this morning.
Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I have an amazing beautiful soul. Another might tell you I’m a cold-hearted a$$^ole. Believe them both. I don’t treat people badly. I treat them accordingly - unknown
McInnis 03
AG
/ES rocket. Bulls said ENOUGH.
cptthunder
gougler08 said:

I managed to sell Feb 19 4$ for $0.55 at the open haha
gougler08
AG
BSmith03 said:

I've been net free but I'm paring down shares now, don't want to get caught out on a bubble on this (and other meme stocks)
gougler08
AG
cptthunder said:

gougler08 said:

I managed to sell Feb 19 4$ for $0.55 at the open haha
Now that's a win
Beerosch
AG
nm...I figured out why
0708aggie
AG
Everyone be careful out there today. If you believe in conspiracy theories, the are all in on it together. F all of them.
tlepoC
AG
SNDL $1 calls can be sold for over .9. I may miss whatever squeeze will be forced but I'm happy getting a 4bagger and keeping the stock after all this is over.
mrad85
AG
RH is not working right (I know..RH) and I can't even sign up for Webull It must be flooded
FTAG 2000
AG
0708aggie said:

Everyone be careful out there today. If you believe in conspiracy theories, the are all in on it together. F all of them.

Pretty clear at this point their moves are coordinated. From the sites being down in the morning, to Robinhood's BS today, to the after hours trade down in 1 share lots with each other.

McInnis 03
AG
Y'all.

$SNDL.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

Y'all.

$SNDL.
Halted. Welcome to the new trading world
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Bird Poo
AG
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Y'all.

$SNDL.
Halted. Welcome to the new trading world
These people.
First Page Last Page
Page 2965 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.