Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,005,468 Views | 231614 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
I bleed maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

gougler08 said:

I bleed maroon is always here to make sure we don't get too happy on this thread

(And I do agree with some of the things he posts, but its like clockwork)

Typical attorney and I can say that, I'm married to one.
I'm not an attorney - that's why I recommend he connect with one right away.

I'm just a guy with a little knowledge on this topic, and like the guy in The Blind Side, I have high "protective instincts". That goes for both OA and his potential clients.

My main point is that once he starts accepting money for his advice, it can affect his ability to start the business he wants down the road. There's no putting the genie back in the bottle, so I'm just urging caution up front.

I can handle the message board darts thrown at me - it's for a good cause. And incidentally, I'm a happy guy, and I'm also happy with some of OA's recommendations. I love the discussion on this board. I'm just an Aggie trying to take care of other Aggies.
0708aggie
AG
If you need fund accounting I've got you covered.
Post removed:
by user
AgEE10
AG
RGRAg1/75 said:

Another terms of reference question for rooks: define "lottos" please.

I can intuit the meaning, but not how it actually looks in a trade. TIA.
63C expiring tomorrow for GILD. Closed under 63. Price was around $0.20 at close. Theta decay will kill it to a few cents at open tomorrow unless a big move occurs after/pre market or during the day. If opens above 63 or moves above 63 earlier enough could potentially see anywhere from a few cents to $1.00 depending on the move. Not likely but it's possible. Essentially bought a scratch off.

edit: spelling
Mr President Elect
AG
Usually just an option play outside the money (sometimes significantly) with a short expiration. They are usually cheap but you need the stock to run (or plunge) rather quickly. Because of the short time and low cost, they usually go worthless if you don't hit on them.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
OA - can you provide a rough idea of when you'll post the link? I don't want to miss it, but I can't check TA hourly either.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
BREwmaster said:

what in the heck is up with TSLA? grabbed a lotto call before close on some flow (and playing with profits from previous roll). What's the pin tomorrow 850?? LOL.

I grabbed some 1/15 puts at close. I felt it's due to come back close to the 50ema soon and they were cheap for TSLA. Looks like I picked the wrong week to stopped sniffing glue.
oldarmy1
AG
It's all good. I would recommend a PM on something like what you wanted to convey, in the future. That would go for anyone

As you stated "sounding" unprepared versus BEING unprepared are worlds apart. My attorneys are on this board and also follow along on a lot of my trades. They are heavily into Corporate, Venture Capital & Fund Management clientele.

A reply with that to a PM overture would have been a one and done exchange, because what you perceived was incorrect.

On we go!
oldarmy1
AG
So you want like a countdown clock. Is that what you're saying?
Stupid Sexy Flanders
WWR after hours
Walton2016
AG
Anybody here still in or watching CLSK? It has been one of my longest and most consistent wins. I am up almost ~650%.

240% in last month. 34% last week. 15% today.

Any of you knowledgeable guys know more?
Mr President Elect
AG
Does anyone on this board sell Iron Condors? I never see it mentioned, but probably would have been very profitable over the last 3-4 months with AMZN. I just know my LEAP wasn't the correct play
Mostly Foggy Recollection
gif said:

WWR after hours
HaI still haven't figured out the consistent AH movement on this one after relatively quiet volume days. It's an odd duck at times.
Haha, never mind... OA has a theory

cjo03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

is that too much to ask?
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

Whitehouse Road
AG
$VLDR

Down AH on withdrawn 2021 guidance.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210107005930/en/Velodyne-Lidar-Announces-Fourth-Quarter-and-Annual-2020-Preliminary-Snapshot

Some positive stuff in there though. I think it's an overreaction.
Ragoo
AG
Need 22.5 on XL and things could get interesting.
McInnis 03
AG
gif said:

WWR after hours

BULL FLAG ON THE FIVE MIN
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I can be had for a price
McInnis 03
AG
You just solicited services.

Disqualified.
McInnis 03
AG
Mr President Elect said:

Does anyone on this board sell Iron Condors? I never see it mentioned, but probably would have been very profitable over the last 3-4 months with AMZN. I just know my LEAP wasn't the correct play

$30K and I do at earnings times
MasonRamsay
ARK bought 360k shares of TAK today. If you pull up the Daily chart it has held the 200dma past 3 days. Since it's an $18 stock options are very cheap. I expect a bounce on macro market continuation. 2/19 seems like enough time for it to go back and retest $19, push through 19&20 and it could really run.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
That would be legit. Or just save a space for me or something.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Mr President Elect said:

$30K and I do at earnings times

One of my favorite trades!
Mr President Elect
AG
I assume ya'll are buying (vs selling) the Iron Condors at earnings right?
Brewmaster
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

BREwmaster said:

what in the heck is up with TSLA? grabbed a lotto call before close on some flow (and playing with profits from previous roll). What's the pin tomorrow 850?? LOL.

I grabbed some 1/15 puts at close. I felt it's due to come back close to the 50ema soon and they were cheap for TSLA. Looks like I picked the wrong week to stopped sniffing glue.
haha, it wasn't a bad move honestly. I've tried it before, but lost of course!
McInnis 03
AG
Mr President Elect said:

I assume ya'll are buying (vs selling) the Iron Condors at earnings right?

Nope. Selling.

Selling high IV with strikes outside the implied move, then buy back after at discount or let expire worthless
Mr President Elect
AG
Gotcha... I think I will tag along the next time you guys pop one.
MaroonDynasty
Walton2016 said:

Anybody here still in or watching CLSK? It has been one of my longest and most consistent wins. I am up almost ~650%.

240% in last month. 34% last week. 15% today.

Any of you knowledgeable guys know more?

Yeah one of my net free positions.

I casually mentioned a few weeks back that the chart set up looked good but now since they got into bitcoin it has been insane (like MARA, RIOT). Very volatile, stock that always fills gaps.

Microgrid future with Biden in office has potential as well.

FJ43
Geez I go to dinner with the wife for a few hours and things get off the rails and into the weeds.

I read through the chain and am sure there are many who are as excited for OA as they are for anyone who participates. Just my opinion but here it is.....

OA will be starting a hedge fund to help others build wealth while providing them with the additional ability to be generous to others. I have zero doubt this is anything but long thought through, discussed, researched and prayerfully considered. Combine that with his gifts and abilities from years of experience of building companies and personal investing I can see the motivation to begin a new journey.

In the time I have been a part of communicating with and listening to OA guide, mentor, teach, and help people on this board and the public at large, I have all the confidence in the world it will be done technically, correctly, by the book and for the long term benefit of anyone involved. Oh and not to mention all of those that receive the blessings from it.

Until then we learn, trade and share the camaraderie this forum brings each day.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43 said:

Geez I go to dinner with the wife for a few hours and things get off the rails and into the weeds.

I read through the chain and am sure there are many who are as excited for OA as they are for anyone who participates. Just my opinion but here it is.....

OA will be starting a hedge fund to help others build wealth while providing them with the additional ability to be generous to others. I have zero doubt this is anything but long thought through, discussed, researched and prayerfully considered. Combine that with his gifts and abilities from years of experience of building companies and personal investing I can see the motivation to begin a new journey.

In the time I have been a part of communicating with and listening to OA guide, mentor, teach, and help people on this board and the public at large, I have all the confidence in the world it will be done technically, correctly, by the book and for the long term benefit of anyone involved. Oh and not to mention all of those that receive the blessings from it.

Until then we learn, trade and share the camaraderie this forum brings each day.

This is what we call the American Dream. Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done. The naysayers just aren't capable. The devoted, intelligent, modest and integrity-filled individuals always find a way in the long run.
ProgN
We do have rules in here, rule 1 still applies.
Brewmaster
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Haha, never mind... OA has a theory

also could be running as sympathy play to TSLA's figurative rocket launch.
RGRAg1/75
AG
Mr President Elect said:

Usually just an option play outside the money (sometimes significantly) with a short expiration. They are usually cheap but you need the stock to run (or plunge) rather quickly. Because of the short time and low cost, they usually go worthless if you don't hit on them.

This makes sense. Poster above you calling it a "scratch off" is helpful also. Thx!
First Page Last Page
Page 2712 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.