Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,033,730 Views | 231628 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by ProgN
wanderer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not saying you're wrong by any means, but please help me understand what you're seeing.

When I look at that I see a nice and steady price increase throughout the day without much volume. Is that what makes you think makes it's bullish?
CPDAggie10
AG
FJ43 said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

You all still holding MOMO? This could go soon.

Yep still in for me. Actually bought more 12/15 16c yesterday on the dip. Need a whale to launch it.
Still holding these also. Waiting for lift-off...
tlepoC
AG
I enjoy making colorful lines on charts but pretty sure it is purely artistic at this point. Anyone have a good resource for getting better at charting?
topher06
Sold 12/18 40Cs on the remainder of my FUBO shares for $0.80. If this thing turns into a $40 stock by mid December, I'll probably look dumb but will still have a pretty substantial profit.
McInnis 03
AG

I am also taking a small position in GLD 12/18 165C.

Hitting -3 ATR. This should bounce from around here.

Woah, didn't even notice this. Abandon baby pattern perhaps?
Brewmaster
AG
PINS flow on January 65C's coming in strong, lots of sweeps, some blocks... I just added the Dec 4th 64's. (already up 20% on these).

seems to me, the flow back into tech is pointing to a new ATH on SPY (tomorrow??). I won't be long much through thanksgiving though!
FJ43
ENG - bought back my calls at $0.80 then sold covered 1/15 5c (vs the 12/18 $2.50c) for the same at $0.80.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

cptthunder
[url=<a][/url]
Thinking about going with some Jan 120C on GRMN
Looks to be consolidating after a retreat from ATH and ready to test again

Any thoughts from the chart gurus out there
FJ43
BREwmaster said:

PINS flow on January 65C's coming in strong, lots of sweeps, some blocks... I just added the Dec 4th 64's.

seems to me, the flow back into tech is pointing to a new ATH on SPY (tomorrow??). I won't be long much through thanksgiving though!
Wow...
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

McInnis 03
AG

FJ43
PEIX - 691k share spike on the 1 Minute

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
wanderer said:

Not saying you're wrong by any means, but please help me understand what you're seeing.

When I look at that I see a nice and steady price increase throughout the day without much volume. Is that what makes you think makes it's bullish?
MOMO is in a daily squeeze and it just reclaimed the mean. Today, it has outperformed the market on low volume. Setting stage for an explosion if it gets volume. Making higher lows too.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
MARA possibly climbing again
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I'm honored.
FJ43

tlepoC
AG
NVDA is getting awfully tight right here. I've made a nice profit trading the puts today up and down. Saved a few for what I hope is about to happen.
CheladaAg
AG
Nice looking pennant on RKT in all intraday timeframes.
Running with the Bulls
MGNI still flexin!
topher06
FJ43 said:

Alright lets go ATVI
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
I'm trying to stay disciplined and not buy too much more until we get a bit of a sell off but I did break from that and picked up $PHUN. Let me know if anyone has any thoughts.

Spaceship
AG
FJ43
Spaceship said:

Anyone like the options chain on this one? 1/15 60s at $1.75/1.80

mc_shipman
Man, some days I feel like I'm giving away money for no reason(see my inept managing of my RKT calls), some days it feels like money appears out of thin air(see selling an ENG covered call on this morning's run up), and some days I'm really not patient enough and make way less money than I could have(see me thinking I'm smooth player with the GRWG and JPM calls).
However, I'm up 60% in 3 months, so I wanted to thank y'all for it because it is way more than I would have had trying to figure this out on my own.
ag4123
Newb question. Bought SRG midsummer at lows and now it has taken off. What do I look for to determine when it begins to cool off and lock in profits vs letting it run. Thanks I'm learning a ton lurking over here
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
mc_shipman said:

Man, some days I feel like I'm giving away money for no reason(see my inept managing of my RKT calls), some days it feels like money appears out of thin air(see selling an ENG covered call on this morning's run up), and some days I'm really not patient enough and make way less money than I could have(see me thinking I'm smooth player with the GRWG and JPM calls).
However, I'm up 60% in 3 months, so I wanted to thank y'all for it because it is way more than I would have had trying to figure this out on my own.

Geez dude, 60% as a newbie in 3 months? WTF. I need to park my money with you.

Are you doing mostly calls? I'm guessing so with that kinda growth?

Nice work.
Aggie1391
I'm in the Jan 15 $55 call, but I also don't really know what I'm doing
McInnis 03
AG
Seeing how Academy is a Texas company, can one of y'all ring up an insider and get them to start listing some damn options?
FJ43
Aggie1391 said:

I'm in the Jan 15 $55 call, but I also don't really know what I'm doing
After it came up from the 16th looks like it is consolidating here before making a move. Seems like a squeeze is building for one direction or another. Some on here follow Traderstewie and like his calls.

CPDAggie10
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Seeing how Academy is a Texas company, can one of y'all ring up an insider and get them to start listing some damn options?
Wow I had no idea Academy went public. Totally missed that. Going on the watch list now.
FishrCoAg
AG
ag4123 said:

Newb question. Bought SRG midsummer at lows and now it has taken off. What do I look for to determine when it begins to cool off and lock in profits vs letting it run. Thanks I'm learning a ton lurking over here
If you have option ability might sell covered calls.
McInnis 03
AG
In the event you do not follow our dear Ranger222 on twitter.....

Engine10
AG
Well gents I made a big move for my sanity and peace of mind, took my gains and planted 1k net free shares of PLTR. It's been a hell of a ride from IPO. No doubt got a little lucky and caught a runner here, hoping these shares can serve as a pillar for continued strength going forward.

Thanks to OA and all on this thread for continued reinforcement of process! I plan to continue to donate any causes this thread deems worthy, it's the least I can do!

Time to crack a beer
FJ43
ag4123 said:

Pay attention to volume and how that starts to look at a consolidation level. It is just breaking back out and did a quick look and some money has gotten behind the past few days (especially today). Most of those buyers are in at anywhere from $17-$19. If you look longer back it broke through a resistance level around $15.50ish. Also new CEO as if a few weeks ago.

Depending on what your share cost is I have learned (the hard way) how much going net free means to someone. If you bought around $9 maybe look to go net free here at $19 and the rest is on the house.

mc_shipman
I started off initially with 2/3 in stocks and 1/3 in calls. Since then, I've been mostly splitting my profits on calls about half and half between buying stocks outright and buying more calls.

I can't really take a lot of credit. I mostly just do what OldArmy says to do(when I can afford it), and then try to figure out why it's working as I go along.
OasisMan
AG
Engine10 said:

...took my gains and planted 1k net free shares of PLTR...
seemin to me like PLTR can Moon quite a ways

thoughts ?
First Page Last Page
Page 2501 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.