Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,083,335 Views | 231801 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Touchless said:

oldarmy1 said:

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/09/25/3-stocks-to-buy-to-avoid-the-market-bubble/
Are you more bullish on MGNI or MBIO? You seem pretty high on both, but not sure if you have a preference between the two if you had to pick just one.
MBIO was Scott Reddler's alert and I liked what I saw. I like MGNI better long term. Mustang Bio will be speculative while once MGNI breaks above $8 it will be solid trend.
gougler08
AG
So is this ZOM pop actually something? Close here and we're above 8 and 21 EMA with a green hammer technical...
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

So is this ZOM pop actually something? Close here and we're above 8 and 21 EMA with a green hammer technical...
Investors rejected the reverse stock split. First time I've seen that in a long long time. Good for them. Perform, go raise private equity or get lost!
BrokeAssAggie
SNAP 10/16 $27 CALL still looking good? If so, might be a good time to average down.
FJ43
gougler08 said:

Chatter of no R/S and a share buyback. But just chatter and some speculation of an announcement today or next few days. I bought some when it was mid ..08s for fun. But this is a risky one.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
Sticking with it
BrokeAssAggie
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Did anyone buy SPAQ first thing this morning? It's doing pretty well today.
Proposition Joe
Proposition Joe said:

Little late to the game posting about it, but William Hill opened up an in-arena betting window in a U.S. Arena: https://monumentalsports.com/2020/08/william-hill-officially-opens-first-ever-sports-book-within-a-u-s-sports-complex-at-capital-one-arena-in-washington-d-c/?fbclid=IwAR2aUMomUTQMKrkUt3a6D-CAaci-E9CsYytlBC6UWk2-niMaQ1p9oo7gsJ4]https://monumentalsports.com/2020/08/william-hill-officially-opens-first-ever-sports-book-within-a-u-s-sports-complex-at-capital-one-arena-in-washington-d-c/?fbclid=IwAR2aUMomUTQMKrkUt3a6D-CAaci-E9CsYytlBC6UWk2-niMaQ1p9oo7gsJ4

I got in at $5.50 but I still think there's room to run.

More of a long-term play, but one of the only avenues that live sports will have in the next 10 years to continue to thrive is via gambling options. Interest in just going to watch the game will plummet, but gambling will boost it at least in the short-term depending on if they force attendance. The companies that make the league deals (DKNG) and venue deals (William Hill) will prosper.

$5.50 to $15.70 in under 2 months.
Jet Black
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Of course not. I bought it at a much higher price.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Jet Black said:

To be fair, I think you're still in pretty good shape. Was doing a lot of reading on it last night and the consensus seems to be its pretty close to its floor with lotsa upside.
E
AG
Someone just bought damn near a million shares of MARA...
Brewmaster
AG
dayum! and up another 42% today. Congrats!

WIMHY - took me a while to find the ticker. too late for me now, but I'll watch for any good pullback.
FJ43
E said:

Someone just bought damn near a million shares of MARA...
Thanks OA. I needed that.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Proposition Joe said:

Proposition Joe said:

Little late to the game posting about it, but William Hill opened up an in-arena betting window in a U.S. Arena: https://monumentalsports.com/2020/08/william-hill-officially-opens-first-ever-sports-book-within-a-u-s-sports-complex-at-capital-one-arena-in-washington-d-c/?fbclid=IwAR2aUMomUTQMKrkUt3a6D-CAaci-E9CsYytlBC6UWk2-niMaQ1p9oo7gsJ4]https://monumentalsports.com/2020/08/william-hill-officially-opens-first-ever-sports-book-within-a-u-s-sports-complex-at-capital-one-arena-in-washington-d-c/?fbclid=IwAR2aUMomUTQMKrkUt3a6D-CAaci-E9CsYytlBC6UWk2-niMaQ1p9oo7gsJ4

I got in at $5.50 but I still think there's room to run.

More of a long-term play, but one of the only avenues that live sports will have in the next 10 years to continue to thrive is via gambling options. Interest in just going to watch the game will plummet, but gambling will boost it at least in the short-term depending on if they force attendance. The companies that make the league deals (DKNG) and venue deals (William Hill) will prosper.

$5.50 to $15.70 in under 2 months.

Please post ideas more. Thanks.
E
AG
And then promptly sold 500k shares
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
I have been accumulating like crazy on MARA in the 1.70s and below.

I dont believe its about to break out for its run just yet , but damn would it be nice break out today and kinda save the week for me some.
HoustonAg_2009
MLPs haven't been discussed in a while.....All have gotten pounded here of late. Do any show signs of life? PAA, EPD, TRGP? I don't see these companies going to zero & why not collect div while you wait? Perhaps these are famous last words.....
McInnis 03
AG
MARA past $2
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FJ43

I have been accumulating like crazy on MARA in the 1.70s and below.

I dont believe its about to break out for its run just yet , but damn would it be nice break out today and kinda save the week for me some.
Its been dead and went from $1.77 to touch $2.05 in minutes.

McInnis 03
AG
n/m
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Jet Black

Jet Black said:

To be fair, I think you're still in pretty good shape. Was doing a lot of reading on it last night and the consensus seems to be its pretty close to its floor with lotsa upside.

Good to hear. I was smart enough to add some more on the way down so I'm in at around $15. The upcoming merger should be very interesting.
gougler08
AG
Working for RDSA is such a kick in the junk right now
Jet Black
Anyone have any thoughts on oil stocks? I have some restricted shares from my ex-employer that I have been waiting on to do something. Obviously, that hasn't happened.
AgEng06
AG
If AAPL could go ahead and hit that $115c lotto today, that'd be nice.
oldarmy1
AG
MARA hello
oldarmy1
AG
MBIO volume....maybe next
Irish 2.0
Oh my!! This move!! Once the QQQ crossed 269.56 (mid-day area before the Wednesday flush) there was a pretty clear move into the 270.5 area which is the 10DMA area. If this close holds...
Carlo4
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

Oh my!! This move!! Once the QQQ crossed 269.56 (mid-day area before the Wednesday flush) there was a pretty clear move into the 270.5 area which is the 10DMA area. If this close holds...

dont' remind me. I had TQQQ at 108 to buy and got nervous... now i'm waiting to enter in at a good time again near the 100 day if it goes over...
oldarmy1
AG
INMD calls $0.85 print

Quick move on breakout towards resistance of $37.30. Break that and your $2.40 is as good as in the bank.
oldarmy1
AG
Selling the $113 as a covered call on AAPL right here at $145 and buying the $115 out to next Friday. Markets look like recapturing buy side but I don't trust anything right now.
Brewmaster
AG
SPY 328 before close, watch! may see a flash higher, but who knows at 2:50 when murder algo steps up to bat.
Irish 2.0
oldarmy1 said:

Selling the $113 as a covered call on AAPL right here at $145 and buying the $115 out to next Friday. Markets look like recapturing buy side but I don't trust anything right now.
I want the QQQ to recapture the 50DMA ~$273.5 and then I'll be in full buy mode again on tech
Irish 2.0
Close over the 10DMA, I'm looking at QQQ 9/30 272C

ETA:
I took these at 2.75. .30 s/l
McInnis 03
AG
PENN has eaten up most of that share dilution from yesterday. Monster.

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 2231 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.