Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,073,121 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm done for the weekend. Finish under the 50DMA and the macro sell theory holds true. Finish above and the bulls live to fight again. I have nothing in my options portfolio that expires before 10/16 except the free FDX. Honestly even though we may finish under the macro sell, I'm not impressed with bears right now. But they may pull it off this last hour.
FJ43
Prognightmare said:

"2 on, 2 down, 2 outs, bottom of the ninth.......I'm sure he's a close family friend, but what was he doing with your wife's panties on his head"?

Jake Taylor call your shot for the last hour of trading time?

What y'all got?
I'm caught in a hot box between 3rd and home before the weekend. Hoping I can say sweetie yes we won today.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Spaceship
AG
Is anyone buying OSTK at this level? $64 and down 13% today
AgShaun00
AG
nkla Put
ProgN
It's Friday, say you did regardless how it comes out, have some drinks then sex, profit.
ProgN
Spaceship said:

Yep
FJ43
Prognightmare said:

It's Friday, say you did regardless how it comes out, have some drinks then sex, profit.
Win-win either way.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

ProgN
Exactly my friend. Ass can sooth losses in the market.
McInnis 03
AG
VIX is just so strange. Head and shoulders just finishing up here for today.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
so it's Friday at 2:30 and we've been on a straight move up for a bit. This could be interesting.
FJ43
GOCO in the $12.95 range seems like a trade again.

Irish 2.0
Bulls to bears if this close holds up
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I think we have more downside early next week. we'll see.
FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
but then we will rally!
sherminator
CreakinDeacon said:

Bulls to bears if this close holds up

Why so confident it's over for the bears?
Irish 2.0

Irish 2.0
I said if the close holds. Look at my previous post about the 50DMA on the QQQ
Engine10
AG
wanderer said:

Engine10 said:

Anyone catch this NNOX rocket ride this AM? Low cost (relatively) Medical scanning tech looking for FDA approval in '21. Either someone knows something or this is just TSLA like sentiment.
I bought commons at 21 back in August and went net free last Friday at 42. It's been a crazy jump up.

Drinks on you tonight fam - closing in mid 60's holy ****
McInnis 03
AG
Only thing up for me at the end there was VXX puts.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Spaceship
AG
Can someone answer what is probably a dumb question for me? NDAQ is up +.63% and QQQ down -.69%. Why so different?
Ragoo
AG
Still down from the fall out beginning last Thursday but up 100% from my closing cash position this time last week.
AgShaun00
AG
Engine10 said:

wanderer said:

Engine10 said:

Anyone catch this NNOX rocket ride this AM? Low cost (relatively) Medical scanning tech looking for FDA approval in '21. Either someone knows something or this is just TSLA like sentiment.
I bought commons at 21 back in August and went net free last Friday at 42. It's been a crazy jump up.

Drinks on you tonight fam - closing in mid 60's holy ****
sold early this week on pullbacks. up 60%
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

Only thing up for me at the end there was VXX puts.
Your wife is gonna be so Disappointed this weekend.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
This was a hard week to trade. Would have been a great week if I hadn't laid an egg earlier in the week. still, moved the needle 2% on my trading account, so a win is a win.
ag94whoop
AG
Geez I had two truly bad buys last week and this week and both have killed my account short term. Net 10% loss.

I need to find a way to recover. I don't kind holding things like WMT and APPL because I know they will eventually get back up but CRWD and RKT got me bad. Really misplayed my timing
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
for next week, mostly flat:

• NVDA 520/530 09/18 vertical (I'm going to give this Monday or I will cut for a loss)
  • ZM 282.5/287.5 09/18 vertical (waiting for expiration)
  • GS 10/16 205C - waiting for this to move. Will drop by EOW if no traction
  • MS 10/16 50C - same as Goldman
  • Some longer run puts / calls in CWH and OSTK
ag94whoop
AG
Nm
McInnis 03
AG
SPAQ running a bit AH

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
Spaceship said:

I would, but I'm waiting for these market dips to settle. I think anywhere around $60 is a gift, as long as the markets hold.
Brewmaster
AG

agree, DXY and DUG think so too...

also for Irish, QQQ finished below 272. That was a line in the sand for next week, needed to close there or above.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BREwmaster said:

agree, DXY and DUG think so too...

also for Irish, QQQ finished below 272. That was a line in the sand for next week, needed to close there or above.
I think we get a good flush Monday or Tuesday, and then it will retrace to around SPY 345. What it does after that, nobody knows.

I saw that OA bought a SPY 345 position, I think. I will join him early next week most likely.
Baby Billy
AG
ranchag04 said:

MGNI has dropped 25% in a little over a week after good earnings and raised PT's. Manipulation definitely occurring.

One of my largest holdings. EXTREMELY busy week at work and didn't check my account all week until a few minutes ago.

WOOOOOOF
Irish 2.0
I think Monday we reclaim the 50DMA. Like I said, wasn't impressed with the bears given their inability to sell this thing and keep it sold towards the end of the day. They had everything in their favor to do it; gap up to trap bulls, multiple 50DMA tests and an overextended sentiment on tech. The volume flush just never came to push this thing lower. Which it absolutely should've come after the technical damage to the 50DMA. People are still too scared to short right now IMO. I think we see a pretty decent green day Monday. Technicals say more selling, but this close turned me off of it due to capturing back 3.5pts from the lows in the last 90mins and finishing closer to the 50DMA than the daily low. Buyers stepped in. Time will tell. Play the value. Don't try to guess it. I caught the QQQ short for a nice day and got stopped on my last piece at b/e. Finished the day flat due to some premium decay on my leaps.
FJ43
FJ43 said:

GOCO in the $12.95 range seems like a trade again.
Went in on GOCO at $12.80 at the bell. Maybe it's a swing trade or mid term for me but the mouse got the better of me. Flipped it for a nice trade recently so hoping for round 2. We shall see....

First Page Last Page
Page 2166 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.